[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to college >expect to meet friends >only friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1414428066.jpg (674KB, 3008x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1414428066.jpg
674KB, 3008x1136px
>go to college
>expect to meet friends
>only friend is a depressed acquaintance in a class

Pic related, it's the college
>>
>>34903740
>go to college
>expect to meet friends
>end up just as much, if not more, of a worthless, friendless shutin than I was in high school
at least you did better than me, op.
>>
Nice college, mate. You are going to do great things, now if you excuse me I need to bang my 8/10 gf. Cheers!
>>
>Go to college
>Expect my life to finally get started because "le best years of your life xD"
>Expect to get invited to parties and get laid

Yeah I realized that was a lie after the first week and got over it
>>
At least my roommate moved out so I live alone
>>
The only part that isn't a lie is that you will be exposed to more opportunities.
>>
>>34903740
>go to college
>think i'm actually a normalfag because I did pretty OK in high school and was on good terms with my classmates
>not realizing that college is really fucking different from my tiny all-boys catholic high school
>everyone here is so much more of a normalfag than I am
>get shit on for calling people out for underage drinking
>the fuckers here try and make anime into a "social experience"
>thots and roasties hang out on my floor all the time ruining the entire all-boys ambiance I wanted to keep my situation similar to what I was familiar with
>only friend is a super-driven guy whose life's goal is to be a pediatrician because we both sperged out over the "multiculturalism" presentation in orientation

I really fucking hate everyone else at my college. It'd be great if it was only me and my single friend.
>>
>>34903740
Morgantown
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.