[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt 9/10 girl >"Anon! Guns don't kill people,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1481651317108.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481651317108.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>meet qt 9/10 girl
>"Anon! Guns don't kill people, people kill people!!!111"

wat do?
>>
>>34903581
She's right you know.

only original postings here
>>
>>34903614
Lol no.

This is original please.
>>
Guns can accidentally discharge. If a country that didn't have guns was introduced guns, it's murder rate would skyrocket overnight.
>>
>>34903656
>>34903659
criminals could still get guns on the black market where as law abiding citizens would have no way to defend themselves against an attacker
>>
>>34903581

Guns need a person or something to pull the trigger(almost always a person) in order to fire, so she's right you dumb faggot.
>>
>>34903707
That doesn't stop first time criminals. And black market guns are so fucking shady that the chances of you getting caught by police is extremely high.
>>
I have a little exercise for you to do, then you can reconsider your opinion.

Go out and buy a handgun.

Place it on a table in your house.

Leave it there for 1 month.

Now, go bail a mentally unstable mass-murderer out of prison, take him to your house, and give him the gun.

With luck, he blows your autistic ass to high heaven and your last though is how wrong you were.
>>
>>34903708
If there's no guns, no one can be killed.
>>
>>34903754
look at chicago. one of (if not the) highest murder rates in the united states. chicago also happens to have no gun stores and some of the strictest gun control laws in the country
>>
Your daily dose of debate is coming your way.

1: No mass shootings have been stopped by an armed citizen.

2: Every mass shooting was caused by a legally permitted weapon.

3: Even if you have a mental disorder you can still legally purchase a weapon.

4: Gun classes are optional. Imo they should be required.

5: Background checks DO NOT stop first time criminals. If I have no criminal record but I went to go buy a gun and wanted to kill people I can go right ahead and do that.

6: The NRA does not give 2 shits about human lives. Once Trump said something about gun control, the only thing the NRA was worried about was their money.

But honestly, shootings give me luls so if the US still wants to be brainwashed thinking guns have a positive effect then that's fine by me.
>>
>>34903784
guns exist though, and even if all guns were confiscated and made illegal, people would still find ways to smuggle them in from other countries
>>
>>34903784
>If there's no guns, no one can be killed.
"I'll take 'Improvised Weaponry and Blades' for 750, Alex."

Seriously though, just because a certain type of weapon is outright banned, nothing is going to stop someone from using something as simple as a cricket bat or a kitchen knife to kill someone, you daft cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.