[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending a lot of time on the computer, with nothing to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 11

File: daily morning ritual.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
daily morning ritual.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
Spending a lot of time on the computer, with nothing to do?

Joining this discord won't fix that, because it's dead. Join anyway. Why not? You probably have a plethora of these "R9K" focused discords collected in your server directory. What harm is there in joining one more?

I'm dumping some of my artwork to keep the thread alive.
>>
File: another day wasted.jpg (156KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
another day wasted.jpg
156KB, 800x609px
https://discord.gg/Px5WHEj

Heres the invite link.
>>
File: outlook.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
outlook.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
Theres a music bot, too. So you can queue music and listen to it with other people.
>>
File: clawing away an identity.jpg (536KB, 1000x829px) Image search: [Google]
clawing away an identity.jpg
536KB, 1000x829px
This is one of two pieces I have of this artist in my collection. I like how, like the filename suggests, the individual in the painting is ripping away his face. It has an ambiguity to it, but at the same time, offers a relateable medium we can attach to due to the pangs of daily life.

Do you ever feel like you just wanted to stop existing?
>>
File: decaying.jpg (58KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
decaying.jpg
58KB, 500x600px
Heres the other piece to match the previous. Notice how the individual in the painting now is more aged than the pre ; this could suggest that a feeling of dissociation and non-existence is common in both young and old.
>>
File: among the crowd.jpg (49KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
among the crowd.jpg
49KB, 1024x598px
This painting also portrays individuals with no facial features, but this time, in a group setting. While it is on an individual basis that we believe that we don't stand out among the crowd, this painting contrasts the idea and suggests that not only are we among the crowd, but the crowd as a whole are all the same, people suffering from feelings of doubt and unimportance ; people who feel they won't make their mark, and want to.
>>
File: slumberspot.jpg (543KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
slumberspot.jpg
543KB, 1200x1600px
Some people in society, however, simply give up, so to say. They no longer care about having purpose. They isolate themselves, away from the group, the business and toil of life.

They become recluse, confining themselves to one place, one building, maybe even a specific room in a building, commonly a bedroom. They only leave for nourishment and hygeine.
>>
File: its time to wake up.png (550KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
its time to wake up.png
550KB, 843x604px
Do you ever find yourself peeling off of a comfortable bed, after hours of catatonic stillness?

Sleeping is effectively a mini-death, a convenient little process to allow you to shorten the time you spend awake, lamenting and self-loathing.
>>
File: anguish.jpg (28KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
anguish.jpg
28KB, 400x519px
It's difficult to cope, sometimes. The need to conform to society, the responsibilities that weigh you down, the feeling of hopeless and guilt for being hopeless.

Your parents raised you for greatness, only for you to fall into the rut you've been dragging yourself around in for however long.
>>
File: down and out.png (1MB, 1681x1600px) Image search: [Google]
down and out.png
1MB, 1681x1600px
The bed is an effective coping mechanism. Warm, comfortable, and soft, like the feeling of being loved by someone.

Of course, the majority of us on this board will never genuinely experience such a feeling, let alone an imitation of it. So we make do, by any means ; hugging a pillow, a warm shower, anything to circumvent the loneliness.
>>
File: questioning a divine power.png (865KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
questioning a divine power.png
865KB, 1920x1080px
If you harbour any sort of religious belief, you turn to a higher power, some authority above, and question why it has to be like this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.