[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to diet >nothing changes in life >end up eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1470899284972.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470899284972.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>try to diet
>nothing changes in life
>end up eating 5000 calories today
>>
>>34902288
I feel you

I'm such a fat shit I ended up eating my cat's food earlier
>>
>>34902752
Have you eaten anything since then?
>>
File: IMG_4266.jpg (77KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4266.jpg
77KB, 750x731px
>>34902752
anon what the fuck is wrong with you
what does it taste like?
>>
>>34902752
Bastantes topos kekos amigo
>>
>>34902832
No, I ate 2 pizzas before it so I was mostly full
>>34902752
it was just tuna basically, I mashed it up with salt, olive oil and a lot of mayo
>>
>>34902875
>No, I ate 2 pizzas before it so I was mostly full

Yes, I remember. I just wanted to see if you were able to not eat anything else after the cat food
>>
>>34902875
How did I fuck it up so bad? Meant to reply to
>>34902832

I think this cock up is a good metaphor for my life
>>
>>34902288
Dieting is stupid. I never eat less no matter what I do. The only reason I lift is so I don't get fatter.
>>
>>34902887
Yeah, well I wanted to have a sandwich but I'm all out of bread, the cornerstore is closed and I'm too fucking lazy to have to walk another block with my 300+ lbs ass
>>
File: feelsfatassguy.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelsfatassguy.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>34902288
I already ate 5400 calories today and started drinking so I'm drunk as shit as I'm writing this post
>>
How do you even eat past 3000. You see im from /fit/ and need tips for bulking you probably look like the guy to ask
>>
>>34903327
You don't become /fit/ by stuffing your face with garbage. If it's this what they told you on /fit/ the board sucks.
>>
File: banana8.png (224KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
banana8.png
224KB, 409x409px
>went to the gym today
>1800 calories
this shit's tough. Losin weight is a bitch.
>>
>go to gym
>work out
>lose weight
>realize I don't care what I look like or about being healthy
>go home, eat a box of oreos

it felt so good
>>
Alright robots as a former 300lb+ lardass who as of 15 mins ago weighs 154lbs, ask me anything for slimming down. I'm no expert but I know a bit from what I did to myself.
>>
>>34903605
Why should I care about slimming down if I don't care if I live or die?
>>
>>34903605
Did you retain muscle as you went down?
How much did you deficit?
>>
>>34903644

Because I felt like dying but turned to exercise and healthy eating, I'm a lot better than I was.

Half the robots here will pop meds and spend $ on them but they wont save money but stop eating like madmen, it's fucked.
>>
>>34903605
did it help you get laid/gf?
>>
File: 1485814124503.png (41KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485814124503.png
41KB, 765x758px
>mfw I ate 5200 calories today
>>
im too lazy to even count how many calories i eat
send halp
>>
>>34903686
I went slowly and took it sort of day by day, best advice I can give is to keep a journal of what you're eating, a fitbit is fucking wonderful, I never realized how much snacking I was doing. I was a blob in general, I didn't lift at all, only did cardio, I could barely run for 5 mins now I can do 5K pretty easily. My legs are defined, but im a skinny twink at this moment, planning to bulk a little later on.

>>34903721
I had more women coming on to me that's for sure. Women aren't really my cup of tea though. There were a lot of compliments though, people really do notice especially if you drop 50lbs and see them after a summer.
>>
>>34903858
>people really do notice especially if you drop 50lbs and see them after a summer.
lol. there's no point in losing weight if no one's gonna notice tho. my original motivation for losing weight was girls and looking better in clothes, but when i realised i have no friends i just stopped giving a shit. losing weight only works if you're a failed normie
>>
>>34903894

I've found I tend to have more confidence, weight loss won't cure your autism but it will give you the confidence needed to maybe make more friends.

Just remember anon, in the moments before someone kills themselves, they tend to take one last look in the mirror, it might feel good to know that at least you're not obese.
>>
>had gerd
>lost weight
>gerd went
>maintain loss for a few months
>gerd suddenly comes back despite still eating clean and exercising regularly
I thought losing weight was meant to fix my problems
>>
>>34902752
Was it meat or was it biscuits?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.