[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get married right out of highschool >husband studying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: cundisions.jpg (465KB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
cundisions.jpg
465KB, 2236x2236px
>get married right out of highschool
>husband studying to become a helicopter pilot at Embry-Riddle
>i'm working retail, but once i'm a manager and he's a pilot we'll be making $100,000 combined
>2 years later, husband has slowly evolved into a butterbarge nearing 300lbs
>he dropped out of school and works part-time retail with me, but still with $40,000 in student loan debt
>won't go back to school and become a pilot, won't lose weight even though I'm 130lbs and stayed that way
>wonders why I won't fuck him or let him sleep in my bedroom anymore
>didn't get me shit for Valentines day

joining the wonderful world of modern divorced wymyn soon
>>
>>34902110
ok roastie just do whatever you want all the time like every other roastie on the planet
>>
>>34902110
thats what you get for marrying high school chad you dumb slut
>>
>>34902110

>get married right out of highschool

this is where you fucked up
>>
>>34902110
Hahahaha fuck off to reddit you toastie roastie, and bring your cuck of a (ex-)husband with you
>>
>>34902110
lmaoing @ ur life

KYS my 'man
>>
>>34902168
>>34902144
yep. i should have been spreading my legs like every other girl my age, not believing in marriage and a long-term partner. not too late for me, though.
>>
File: h6dAV5H.jpg (58KB, 590x536px) Image search: [Google]
h6dAV5H.jpg
58KB, 590x536px
Assuming this isn't a troll, I'm sorry, OP. Sounds pretty shitty. Though there's a slim chance he'll get better and improve, divorce might be a solid option. No one, man or woman, wants someone that balloons up. The money thing is up in the air, but if he presented himself as a future high earner and then went to shit, that's on him.

What made you like him enough to marry him before he went to shit?
>>
>>34902321
we were dating in high school since we were 15 and 16. i thought we were on a fast track to a great life together. but he's basically been this depressing vacuum for 3 years, with this past year the worst so far. i've been trying to get him to go to therapy for his depression, or go on a diet that i offered to cook, but nope, just BF1 and junk food is his life now.
>>
File: uFyDPie.jpg (96KB, 712x998px) Image search: [Google]
uFyDPie.jpg
96KB, 712x998px
>>34902556
You might want to sit down with him and straight up tell him you're not happy and considering leaving if he doesn't get better. Of course, this is easier said than done. Believe me, even as a worthless NEET autist that can relate to him, I gotta side with you on this one. Mofo needs help, direction, etc.
>>
>>34902321
>slim chance
fucking kek
>>
>>34902556
what made him depressed?
>>
>>34902110
I feel sorry for you femanon, but IMO since he ballooned to 300lbs and failed college, you chose poorly.

Don't be a bitch on the dating market, try being the one to initiate contact instead of being the one to deny it. I got so tired of dating apps and my lack of social life that I chose to retreat from society, break the gender roles and make another robot happy. For me.
>>
>>34903152
>>34902110
Also, don't be quiet about it. "wonders why I won't fuck him"

Fucking tell him. And if you're 130 and he's 300, then you can fucking keep up with his lardass. Wear some yoga pants and go exercise with him.
>>
>>34902556

Fuck treatment/therapy/pills, if he can get his ass out of bed to go to work, then he can get his ass out of bed to go for a drive. Go somewhere scenic, and get some bicycles.
>>
>>34902214
Burn in hell roastie
>>
>>34902110
If he wants to fuck you then you can try letting him do so only if he does what you tell him i.e. lose weight, go to therapy and so on. Vague and sort of obvious advice I guess but worth a shot if you haven't done it already.
>>
>>34904862
fat chance

do you really believe once a person's tainted, he/she will be able to get clean again?
>>
>>34902837
her of course you only hearing one side of the story I would love to hear this guys side. hes prob tired of you and your shit. go on leave for chad and watch how much he puts up with.
>>
>>34902110

So you're divorcing your husband because he gained wait, doesn't out earn you, and didn't get you a valentine's day card.

I hope you get cancer in die.
>>
>>34905027
That's some quite heavy wishes anon.

People divorce for lighter things than this.

also, *weight
>>
>>34904914
Literally everyone in the world is tainted by something, according to that logic. OP is just your typical low self esteem fembot that settled down with a depressed dude who eventually crashed and burned without mental health treatment. It's a scenario unique to high school relationships, when a higher value girl dates down and romanticizes it. When they get to 20 or above they look back on those times with disgust. It's why the probability of breaking out of robotdom nosedives after 25 according to all recorded statistics.
>>
>>34905095
I'm actually quite interested in that last point. Care to provide some more info?
>>
File: virgins.png (72KB, 1012x667px) Image search: [Google]
virgins.png
72KB, 1012x667px
>>34905136
Check out the graph. It stabilizes in the late 20's, meaning those who don't lose it by then usually stay that way for the long run.
>>
>>34905206
Anon, I've had sex since 13. Doesn't mean I will ever be able to socialize normally.
>>
>>34905276
Autism comes in many shapes and sizes robot-kun. I believe in your continued failure as a human being.
>>
>>34902110
Yeah fuck the robots here no one deserves to be stuck with a selfish piece of shit like him.

Just be happy you got to end it before kids, hopefully you take this as a learning experience.

Don't make the mistake of assuming if you slut it up though, you will be able to find Mr right as soon as your ready to settle down. I'm assuming your still mid twenties so you can have fun for a bit but don't waste too much time ay
>>
>>34902110
>>won't go back to school and become a pilot, won't lose weight even though I'm 130lbs and stayed that way
>>
>>34902110
Don't worry, your metabolism will slow down and you'll hit the wall before long too. Enjoy being young while you can.
>>
>>34902110
>>34902110
Isn't women marrying young exactly what we want? This grill does exactly what r9k thinks women should do and everyone still bitchs
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.