[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who hurt you anon, who made you the way you are, why did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: lLtsPZL.jpg (418KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
lLtsPZL.jpg
418KB, 1000x633px
Who hurt you anon, who made you the way you are, why did you let it get to you
>I'll start her name is Jocelyn, it was like chasing a dream and at the end she gave me a letter, i never read it but I destroyed it before it destroyed me
>>
>her name was my entire family
>they never gave a shit about me, i could have starved to death if i didn't BECOME the parent
>family now treats me like a gift from god since i got smart

it will never end
>>
>>34902036
I'm sorry anon family betrayal is worse then any harlot
>>
>>34902010
I guess it was Sierra, she was the first girl that made me panic on the inside. But in the end, I ran away from her because I already knew I was a robot and it wasn't going to work. She didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>34902010
>his name was me
>abuse gives me no right to turn out the way I did
>they didn't destroy me, I let them destroy me
>>
>>34902010
There was no event that made me what I am, what made me was a lifetime of careless laziness and social anxiety that crippled my ability to make friends at a young age leading me to have few friends and contacts.
I did fall in love with girls by projecting my own desires onto them, but only one bit, and she was a major whore who fucked multiple friends of hers/left me.
I never really had anyone I could depend upon outside of my family, and even my family members(mom and dad) throw me to each other when they're sick of me cause I'm the least liked child.
I have no one to blame for my shitty adult life but myself, and I don't feel like I can fix myself or improve myself. This is it, my apex.
>>
Cierra, Wilhemina, Candela, Samantha

Fuck them. I still have nightmares about these bitches. Especially Mina, that one hurt the most. Candela happened after I was already dead and consumed by memes so she was just kind of a revelation that the world really is a black hole of misery
>>
>>34902331
Fuck this hit to close to home
>Think I'm ready for relationship,
>Ask cutie out from another school
>Talk for ages but
>Break down and stop believing in myself because I know I'll sperg out and ruin so better end it right away
>Can salvage it but not sure it's been two years this may
>>
>her name was Clem
>she left me
>>
>His name was me
>Achieved the robot dream but too autistic to keep her
>She doesn't talk to me anymore
>>
Her name is ciara

Dream girl 10/10 qt3.14 so nice alot in common ect.

Im somewhat attractive maybe 7/10

Never thought she would give me a chance so i never tryed

Last month she texted me out of the blue at 4am

Said "anon i thought i liked (one of my friends) but i like someone else

Me: who

You anon

Currently in a relationship with a girl i loved for a long time but was too beta to do anything about it

Mfw escaped the friendzone

She makes me soo happys robots
>>
>>34903213
We'll anon I'll tell you a story and you make a descion it's about to people
> Brad and Art were both betas I met in law school
> Both finally got gf's
> Brad gets married but says fuck it and uses lawyer bucks to fuck around and score 8-9's now and left his first girlfriend
> Art is too much of a beta and wanted to upgrade but too much of a beta to leave and now has a kid
>>
File: aacovercropped.jpg (77KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
aacovercropped.jpg
77KB, 300x292px
Kristin. She was my "gf" despite us never having sex. She made me hate myself and eventually she dumped me to go fuck niggers in college. It's been about 6 years since then and I'm only just now starting to deal with all the self hatred. Still a virgin too.
>>
The answer is "yourself". It always was.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x638px
>her name was Catherine
>attractive face, chunky, huge tits, 7/10 overall
>I'm a 6, nerf, socially awkward faggot
>only girl who would talk to me
>finally get the courage to ask her out
>she says yes
>see Jurassic Park 3D
>date goes okay, kinda awkward as its my first
>no hug or kiss at the end
>she says over text that she wants to do it again
>yet I don't hear from her for a week
>get a text from her on my birthday that she doesn't wanna see my again or go on any dates
>out of left field, literally said nothing since the date besides asking if she wanted to go out again
>makes fun of me on Twitter
>starts dating a Chad a few months later
>mfw

Never asked a girl out since, that was four years ago.
>>
>>34902010
Her name was Avery, she was the first person I ever loved and was close to. She cut all contact with me one summer and it just ruined me internally, like sticking my intestines into a blender. I actually managed to forgive her, but it doesn't matter, the damage was done. I was a bad place.
>>
>>34904123
I was already in a bad place, it just added on.* How did I fuck that one up?
>>
Life. Circumstances. Our environments and genetics lay the foundations for a downward (or upward if you are fortunate) spiral, a cascade into despair.

Keeping this in mind kinda helps with understanding/being forgiving of others. I like that part. However it definitely doesn't result in happiness. At least for me.
>>
File: bobw.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bobw.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>34903797
If you're truly a faggot, then you shouldn't get your heart broken by a girl.
>>
>try to ask out chick named Taylor
>her rejecting me finally made me realize how much of a loser I really am
>realize I was simply a short dwarf asking out an Amazonian giantess
And that's how to this day, I have perfect hindsight
>>
>>34904568
>best of both worlds
More like "cant admit it to literally anybody"
Being gay with somebody? Don't say you also fuck girls because they'll call you a whore and refuse to go near you.
Fucking a girl? Don't say you also fuck men because they'll call you a closet case and will refuse to go near you.
>>
>>34903486
Yeah ok i see what your saying anon but this girl is different i think i want to build a life with her have kids get married ect. Is this love? shes all thats on my mind shes perfect in every way that feeling i get when she puts her head on my chest says "i love you anon" is unbelievable im in bed rn and the sheets smell like her its not about sex its much more i love her and she loves me
>>
>>34904700
Well you just wrote your answer anon and are probably better off then most people in the thread
>>
Her name was Oona. We had a great relationship for a little over a month and she dropped me because I was her rebound and she felt guilty. She actually cried when she had to break up with me. I got really creepy afterwards and only stopped stalking her online after she threatened to fucking kill me.

That was like 4 years ago and I haven't bounced back since. Be much easier if her name wasn't so damn memorable.
>>
>be me and family issues at 14
>decide to move with dad across the country
>turns out my dad has high functioning autism
>turns out he likes little boys
>raped for about 3 years
>called child services on myself
>haven't told anyone anything about it though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.