[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who preforms in town and sings and dances to music, mostly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

A girl who preforms in town and sings and dances to music, mostly anime and weeb songs. I want to talk to her and love her but I am a not worthy and will never be with her, I will never have a confidence to talk to her. I want to die.
>>
if you want ill tell her you like her
>>
everyday I see her and everyday i want to kill myself because of her
>>
>>34902021
wow way to put the pressure on her anon.
>>
>>34901769
This hits so close to home the particles of it melted with mine
Shit
>>
>>34901769
i know that feel, i love girls like that
just talk to her man you can do it
>>
>>34901792
>>34902221
>>34902272
>>34902319
I am ok looking but a bit fat and thats a massive turnoff for women. I just want to die but I can't kill myself because of my mother who cares about me far more than she should. It''s a cruel joke that I want nothing more than to die but i can't because of this weeb girl. i wish someone could hire an assassin to kill me, everyday it feels like i'm slamming my balls with a sledgehammer and theres nothing I can do to stop it. pain pain pain pain pain pain but at the end of the day the only person to blame for all this is me, i am lazy, fat and unwanted and dont even attempt to make it better, instead i just wallow in self pity, i am the worst human being there is and thats saying something considering I have played games with and met some really awful human beings online but at least they have some kind of self confidence.

She seems like such a perfect human being and seems to have the same interests as me and I even saw her when I went to see that Kimi no na wa movie in the cinema, all i want in life is to at least talk to her but I can''t bring myself to it. I am going to buy lots of drugs so I can get the confidence to talk to her, she is all i want and if she rejects me I will literally killmyself but she seems like a good person to at least give me a chance, I hope this works please god.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.