[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, in the case your life gets so shit suicide is a serious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1475812472615.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1475812472615.png
175KB, 482x436px
Robots, in the case your life gets so shit suicide is a serious option do you have any backup plans to try before you end it all? To me it goes like

>Step 1: Convert to Judaism
To me Judaism seems like the perfect religion and the only reason I haven't converted already is that I'm unconvinced god exists. If my life became sufficiently terrible I'd like to at least try to take a leap of faith on the chance that maybe it will stick. Failing that . . .
>Step 2: Start doing heroin
Since heroin is supposed to be the best shit ever failing normal life and failing religion I'd like to give it a go on the off chance I wind up being one of the 0.0000000001% of heroin addicts that are actually functional. But failing that . . .
>Step 3: Kill myself
At this point there is nothing left that could possibly make my life worth living so it's time to end it all.
>>
>>34900481
why not try buddhism instead? the goal of the path is to achieve the cessation of suffering through the cessation of existence. if you succeed, your consciousness stops existing forever. that's like the ultimate suicide in a way. seems like the perfect robot religion to me.
>>
>judaism
the worst of all abrahams? top kek. i'd sooner convert to some ancient fucking egyptian occultism

>heroin
not gonna get strung out before i kill myself anyway. what a stupid idea

>kill self
should always be very high in the options list
>>
>>34900516
Because Buddhism is life-denying. Also the afterlife probably doesn't exist so just killing yourself rather than achieving some kind of living undeath through introspection is more appealing.

Whereas Judaism is supremely this-worldly. And the god of the OT is a god that I'd like to know. He seems to understand man and the universe whilst also behaving in his own fully independent way. I don't want to be a Jew because I feel like it would suit my robotness, I'd probably just be as out of place with them as I am among gentiles, I'd like to be a Jew because Yahweh is totally based.
>>
>>34900536
Judaism is the GOAT religion.

>waah I gotta get circumcised
>waah I can't eat pork
>waah I can't use electricity on Saturdays
Following a religion isn't supposed to be about what's easy. It's supposed to be about what's righteous.

>not gonna get strung out before i kill myself anyway. what a stupid idea
Well why not?

If I'm truly prepared to kill myself it's not like it would really make a difference if the whole heroin thing blew up in my face. I can just kill myself anyway.
>>
>>34900481
>Since heroin is supposed to be the best shit ever
It's not. It just makes you feel quite pleasant, with some itching and possible vomiting.

Your tolerance will build too high for you to be functional. There is no case where this hasn't been true.
>>
File: 1483897160413.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483897160413.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>34900780
>not eating pork is righteous

thank god im not retarded
>>
i-is this a shilling thread?

origamiorigamiwhatsinthepocketami
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.