[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to cuddle with a girl to sleep after she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What does it feel like to cuddle with a girl to sleep after she tells you she loves you?
>>
>>34899938
When you have a shitty twin sized bed?
Terrible.
>>
They take up the room in the bed. Kills sleep and gains
>>
File: 1469339248995.jpg (56KB, 639x343px) Image search: [Google]
1469339248995.jpg
56KB, 639x343px
>>34899938
this is textual information that serves to fill space that would otherwise be blank, just like my face, just like...
>>
I don't know, because every time I'm in bed with a girl, I'm forced to sleep on the floor when her husband comes home.
>>
>>34899938
Thats all i want out to do right now.
>>
>>34899938
Okay, well, it feels really good. It feels like you are the only two people on the planet. You think that if you died then and there, you'd be okay with it. All that bullshit. I only had that with one girl. It took me a year to get over her. I was charged with aggravated assault when I dealt with the guy she cheated on me with. I was hospitalized three times for suicidal ideation. Now that I'm in my mid twenties, and that one of my parents has died, I realize that kind of "love" is childish and silly. Girls, especially the pretty ones, just cheat on you. If you're lonely, get a dog.
>>
Quite nice. However, her hair will scratch your face, if she tries to adjust herself or roll over she'll get her hair pulled and whine about you being on her hair even though her hair is fucking everywhere and it's impossible not to be.

She will proceed to leave you with four inches of blanket, and somehow take up 80% of the bed so if you try to roll on your back you'd fall off the bed. But you don't want to wake her up by shoving her over so you just have to deal with it until you fall asleep again.

Also she'll probably fart on you in her sleep
>>
>>34901313
Why do spergs go after the guy and not the girl?
>>
I'm a failed normie turned shut-in but I've had one gf. It's nice to cuddle but when it actually gets down to sleeping it's just not practical. I have a singles bed so it would just not work, we'd wake each other up all night because there wasn't enough space and neither of us would be fully rested the next day. Until I discovered that if I stuffed the crack between my bed and the wall with blankets and I layed with my back against the wall it added a little more space and it was a lot better. I sacrificed some comfort for her but atleast I got some actual sleep.
The first time I cried after we broke up was because I thought of this memory. Having a gf has pros and cons and there's definitely moments I don't miss but I really wish I could wake up next to a warm gril with stinky breath you love one more time. I'm fairly certain it won't ever happen to me again though.

Sorry if I sound like a faggot
>>
File: IMG_2621.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
>>34902026
I appreciated your posts anon.
You're a faggot, but we're all faggots here.
>>
>>34899938 Hey Anon, you're posting on r9k expecting people who've had relationships to be here,
>>
It sucks when you're actually in a relationship and realize women are shallow as children, you only love her because she's attractive, and cuddling for a guy means a face full of hair and a dead arm. It's also boring.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.