[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw parents never taught you to take care of your health

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

>tfw parents never taught you to take care of your health growing up
>never got me into sports
>didn't make me brush my teeth
>didn't make me spend time outside to get vitamin D and exercise
>didn't feed me nutritious food
>let me eat so much junk food

No such thing as bad genes just bad upbringings, my brother did all these things and he's so much more attractive it's insane. When I look at him I just see how much potential I missed out on cause of my poor upbringing.
>>
i remember laying on the couch every day for hours at a time watching tv, feeling my mind going numb.

that was most of my childhood.
>>
File: 1487190452383.gif (168KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1487190452383.gif
168KB, 500x588px
>>34899564
Me too, but I honest to God look back extremely fondly on it.

I remember one time in sixth grade, there was a class-wide survey of how much TV we watch in a week for a demonstration math problem. They'd come up 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours, 4 hours, 1 hour... then my number was something fucking ridiculous like 65, and that was intentionally on the low end. I remember trying to claim I meant to write 6.5, but that wasn't really the case at all. That's one of the first glaring examples for me of when I learned the importance of lying to get normies off my back, and how much more of my time was spent doing nothing compared to other people.

I look back on the TV I watched now, and am glad I watched it all. I loved every second of it.
>>
>>34899564
My parents never acted like parents

They never said they loved me, never hugged me hell they never even talk to me and they certainly don't give a fuck if I ruin my own life by making bad choices. They let me be a hikki neet for years as a teenager, I never left the house and they never showed any concern. They seem to think their only job as a parent is to house and feed me.

Since I had no one to guide me in life it's no wonder I'm so fucked up.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>34899528
While all the normies were spending their formative years outside with each other going to places. hanging out, going through relationships, developing social skills and enjoying their lives, I sat in a dark room playing vidya or watching anime and crying myself to sleep most nights due to extreme lonliness and isolation.
While most normies were breezing by through their education, working together and getting into study groups, I was failing most of my courses, but I had reached a point of depression where I had become so nihilistic that I simply didn't give a damn about grades or schools or my already bleak future. I just wanted to fall asleep and die by that point.
Normies had made and lost friends and had tons of life experience to look back on and learn from, while I had basically stagnated my entire life. They were living life to the fullest while I was pleading for the bliss of death.

And honestly, I want to blame my distant single mother for never pushing me to do anything or making me do anything or caring about my life or future or helping me in anyway. It would be reasonable, it would make sense.
But I mostly blame myself for seeing for so many years that I was clearly falling behind everyone else, but simply not giving enough of a fuck to care about it; for not having the motivation to actually fix my clear issues.

I just wanted to be happy. Why was that so much to ask for?
>>
>>34899528
I actually had fantastic athletic potential and was a very good runner especially, in spite of my inactivity and shit diet and sleep schedule at home. I could have been so much more if my mom had actually recognized this but also if we had more money.
>>
>>34899780
Your lucky

I didn't even go to school so I grew up isolated from the world. I didn't even know how badly I was falling behind everyone else. I've always been a neet my entire life, because I'm so used to living this way it's fucking hard to adjust to normie life I don't have the experience.

some people shouldn't be allowed kids
>>
>>34900119
holy shit man thats rough
do people like us even stand a chance?
>>
File: 1481829892922.png (173KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
1481829892922.png
173KB, 600x365px
>>34899780

>>34900119
>some people shouldn't be allowed kids
My parents for example.
>>
>>34899528
no reason why you can't learn/start doing those things now

your limitations are mental, your victimization is self-imposed
>>
>>34900685
there are certain stages in your life in which you develop certain skills.

>but you can still do it!
its still not comparable to what normal people feel or know. a lot of robots are basically mentally handicapped and have to work their way to normiehood from 0.
>>
File: apu.png (31KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
31KB, 200x201px
>>34899528
Mum did not allow me to join local martial art club when I was kid because
>"somebody could hit you there"

My local martial art club during 90" was Chad factory, there was not a single beta there.
>>
>>34900685
>your limitations are mental, your victimization is self-imposed
piss off with this normie shit
>>
>>34899780

I had all this except I really tried to make friends and I got bullied and cast out of everything. The few friends I had abandoned me in a pretty harsh way after a while and just made fun of me when I tried to talk to them or anyone else. My teenage years, until I was about 17, were spent mostly alone and depressed. I was left out of everything, it's an emotional scar that I bear to this day, and I have to be careful not to assume I'm going to be left out of things or laughed at because I was for so long during my formative years.

I'm 26 now, I have friends, and I've slept with 43 people and been in three long term relationships, two of which were nearly 3 years. I could quite easily get that to 50 in the next few months. You CAN make it. You just have too keep going. Keep trying. You'll learn, you'll meet new people. It will take time, but you'll get there. Just trust me. I'm short and ugly, and I really mean that. I'm an ugly man, I'm 3stone overweight, I'm not even quite 5'8, so I don't care what you look like or how you feel about yourself, you'll be fine. You won't get it for free, you have to work at it, but it's an attainable thing.
>>
File: 1449261360048.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449261360048.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>34900839
Fuck man, I really thought there was someone who can relate to me and then you went on to pull that bullshit.
Why even bother?
>>
File: 1480700822553.jpg (21KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1480700822553.jpg
21KB, 341x411px
>>34900839
>slept with 43 people
>I could quite easily get that to 50 in the next few months
You're a sick fuck, man. You disgust me. Nobody should want to be like you.
>>
>parents taught me about self-care
>made me take sports
>made me brush teeth
>spent lots of time outside
>ate well

natural born contrarian right here
i refuse to be normalfag because everyone is doing it
>>
>>34900764
where did I say it would be easy? I said

>no reason why you can't learn/start doing those things now

>>34900829
>it's easier to hate and bitch than to take responsibility for my actions for the first time in my life

I'm not saying that you (second person perspective, not you specifically) weren't dealt a shitty hand. I'm saying that you have more power than you realize.
>>
>>34900936
>>34900889

Why? You're missing the point entirely. If you don't want to sleep with people, don't. The point is that I managed to become confident enough to do that. I got my shit together so that the social world is my oyster, as an ugly, short man.
>>
>>34901033
Whatever you say, you chlamydia-riddled degenerate.
>>
>>34901107

Sex is fun, I used to hate people for getting it because I used to feel so unattractive. I was jealous, really. I decided that I was looking at it all wrong. I wasn't mad that people were having sex, I was mad that it wasn't with me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.