[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I talk to a girl I become fucking obsessed checking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 440x440px
Every time I talk to a girl I become fucking obsessed checking my phone every 5 seconds, stalking them, waiting for them to reply for hours etc and they can all sense it and just stop talking to me. From the second I get ones contact I just become an obsessive loser and get sad whenever they add a new contact. How do I stop this so a girl can actually like me?
>>
This is why I just removed girls from my life. The obsessions were driving me crazy. You'll feel a lot healthier if you do the same, OP.
>>
you already know the answer
if you get a message from a girl, revel in that fact for a good 5-10 minutes and THEN read it and reply. it just takes self control, but it's easy enough. you can do it.
>>
>>34899428

I tried that with one and she said she felt like she was ignoring me and then blocked me. Can't win either way apparently.
>>
I agree, I don't know why women hate someone being into them so much. Always have to act like you don't care for some reason.
>>
>>34899375
Bump because I have the same problem. Not just with girls though, because I'm desperate to talk to anyone at all. How to make people have less power of your emotions in that way???
>>
>>34899574
obviously not absolutely every single message, space the waiting out to make it seem you're busy or something. During normie work hours, for one, is a good time to take your time. Another one is around dinner time. I catfish a lot on okcupid and have these sorts of things calculated.
Doing it at specific times that could be in relation to other things that everyone accepts can also help, because they might ask you what you're doing since you're taking your time to reply and you have a quick and easy answer because you ignored her for 20 minutes at mid day - you made lunch! etc.
>>
File: 1429877337746.jpg (21KB, 154x305px) Image search: [Google]
1429877337746.jpg
21KB, 154x305px
>already obsessed with a girl, she's been my oneitis for 3 months now
>don't see or talk to her at all outside of work
>still haven't got her number yet
wew
>>
>>34899375
And you wonder why women are attracted to Chad and not you?
>>
>>34899943

Yeah, I actually do wonder why women are atracted to those boring, clone of eachother meatheads and not me, someone who will actually care for them and like them for more than their looks.
>>
>>34899375
just stop caring. don't think of them as female, think of them as a gay man if you have to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.