[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alpha name (RJ King, holy shit, how alpha is THAT?!) >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: RJ-King-36.jpg (347KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
RJ-King-36.jpg
347KB, 1280x1707px
>alpha name (RJ King, holy shit, how alpha is THAT?!)
>god tier 10/10 facial aesthetics, girls love it
>perfect height, 6'3
>incredbily sexy voice
>awesome taste in clothing
>famous
>rich

Seriously, is there something this guy DOESN'T have going for him?
Just look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNHDk73PC3Y [Embed]

I recently tried tinder with some of his instagram pics and nigga, I/he got over 1000 matches in just a few days.

Doesn't it make you depressed that some people just have it aII and we're not even close? It's so fucking unfair.
>>
>sexy voice
>implying
>>
>Doesn't it make you depressed that some people just have it aII and we're not even close? It's so fucking unfair.

I've had to accept that fact of life since my older brother has been the epitome of chad as long as i could remember while it was obvious i would die a virgin when i entered my teens.
>>
pasting in pasta bread
>>
Life's unfair. You just need to play the best you can with the yu-gi-oh deck that is your life.
>>
>>34899131
i agree op
by the way, that series is pretty fucking funny actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cedTMKjsrw
>>
That was fucking tragic, no envy whatsoever after watching that.
>>
>>34899670
tragic how? it's satire
>>
File: 1481041773376.jpg (86KB, 540x567px) Image search: [Google]
1481041773376.jpg
86KB, 540x567px
>>34899131
He sounds like a vacuous husk of a human being that has no opinions or outstanding qualities because he never had any reason to develop himself.

So he gets paid exorbitant amounts of money and gets treated like royalty just for existing. Is that what the ideal life is to you?

If that's honestly think that's all there is to life then you're as shallow as the most shallow Chads and Stacies there are and you have no right to ever complain about the cards you get dealt because of how attractive you are.
>>
File: ThisisnotthefutureIchose.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ThisisnotthefutureIchose.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>34899131
Not really.
I've never really been jealous of pop idols and the like.
If anything, I am truly jealous of people like Vladimir Putin. He's not a fucking parasite living off basic tastless bitches, but a fucking Ex-KGB, Judo master, ass kicking world leader that got Russia back to her feet.
Op is a faggot.
>>
>>34899131
The only people I get jelous of are those mega geniuses with like 150+ IQ
>>
>>34899131
They seem pretty chill. If I were pretty enough to hang out with them I wouldn't mind at all. Plus, free Adderall. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>34900462
You'd probably let them fuck your ass
>>
File: tfw.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>34899131
Yes, obviously it makes me depressed.
>>
File: 1450181934056.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1450181934056.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>34899131
>[Embed] listed twice
Pasta detected.

Anyway, he doesn't have blue eyes so he's not really white. Sorry!

Also, this post belongs on Sluthate, not /r9k/. True robots are beyond such feelings, anon. Well, the elder wizards, anyway.
>>
>>34900687
Oh marlon, my sweet...
>>
>>34900687
>young marlon was running through stacies during the most conservatime times of the past century
>>
File: 1453938625071.jpg (118KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1453938625071.jpg
118KB, 864x864px
>>34900781

How in the fuck does THIS.....
>>
>>34899835
Whenever I post something like this, nobody ever replies. I guess it's more entertaining to bitch about not being an 11/10 model than to spend a minute thinking about why they care so much.
>>
>>34900951
You should think of more interesting or funny things to say, you're just parroting the /r9k/ motif and it's boring friendo
>>
>>34901066
Haha, I've tried but trying to merge comedy with refuting "me not model, I kill self" but it just sends robos into a frenzy
>>
>>34899131

Is that fucking gilgamesh?
>>
>>34899915
he's a parasite living off russian people
>>
I just get jelly of guys like Lawrence Taylor for their athleticism. Must be nice to be 6'4" 240lbs and run a 40 yard dash faster than most NFL wide receivers today.
>>
i don't feel envy, the people i feel envy for are genius artists and musicians, i just wish i could be like that
>>
>European twink
>god-tier
>implying implicit implications
>>
>>34899835
Pretty sure I'd rather be born a 10/10 shallow model with 0 emotions than w.e the fuck I am now. Atleast he doesn't spend 16 hours out of the day bashing his head on a wall and wondering where he fucked it all up. Fuck off nerd
>>
>i've worked my ass off in academics and music my whole life
>very accomplished student, great resume, eagle scout
>do all that I can to keep my hygeine good, brush hair and use hairgel every day
>still kissless virgin, no gf, girls don't think i'm anything special or pay any attention to me
>I hate myself and consider myself ugly
>this guy gets literally everything handed to him on a silver platter
Why do I even try?
>>
File: d_L8b_A.png (69KB, 402x366px) Image search: [Google]
d_L8b_A.png
69KB, 402x366px
>>34899131
Goddamn, man what the fuck. Yeah it's depressing. This world is like a sick joke.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.