[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /notracist here I've never had a bad experience with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

File: 1476463741412.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476463741412.png
65KB, 785x644px
Who /notracist here

I've never had a bad experience with minorities or Mexicans
>>
I'm only racist against asians. But all asians are racist against other asians - it's just a fact of our life
>>
>>34897996
nice b8, now please leave. originalalala
>>
File: image.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
808KB, 207x207px
Same, honestly. I don't see why the hate is real for any foreigners.
>>
>>34897996
I'm not racist but I'm not gonna lie, I don't walk the same side of the street as a black guy in a hoodie...
>>
I always thought I wasn't racist, then I started working at a grocery store. I honestly don't like 95% of the Asians who come in. They are so rude and nasty. White, black, Latino (literally everyone else) is cool, but I'm always never happy to see Asians.
>>
>>34897996
Same here

but only because where I live is basically 100% white
>>
Yeah, never been a racist.

Was misogynist for a while due to sexual frustration, but then girls tried to approach me and I was too socially anxious to take advantage of the situation. I realized then that it was my problem and not that women weren't attracted to guys like me.
>>
>>34897996
Racism is stupid and the solace of a man who has nothing to be proud of and seeks relief in his skin color. Perhaps some groups have internal cultural problems only they can resolve but having prejudice another human being for immutable characteristics is not only dumb as shit but repulsive to anyone in the modern world who isn't three-quarters retarded.

Literally retarded. Even my Forrest Gump type uncle who is arguably retarded doesn't understand why anyone would be racist.

Unless you had garbage parents you know you can remember being a kid and not racist to begin with. Encounters with people of other skin colors do shape our worldviews though. Some people only have positive interactions and always find racism disgusting and puzzling, some people have negative interactions, get past them knowing they were hurt by other human begins, and get on with life. The rest have negative interactions, become horrible fucking monsters inside, and read /pol/.
>>
>>34898207
Thanks for the pasta blox
>>
>>34898249
yw famalam

Consider it some OC
>>
I'm not racist. No real point in it. I mean, sure I wouldn't be caught in a bad neighborhood were black gang violence is prevalent, but I won't hate a black guy who's just doing his own thing or is being curtious.
>>
I live in Atlanta, and I have an upsetting experience with minorities literally every time I leave the house, often more than once a day
>>
>>34898374
What if the gang was white? Hmmm.
>>
File: robot vs nigress.webm (2MB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
robot vs nigress.webm
2MB, 636x356px
>tfw nigger broke into my car
>tfw took: a bunch of napkins from dominoes, bunch of burned cds, 3 phone chargers (only 2 work), some old pens, 2 5qt motor oil containers (retard tried to jump a fence and dropped them), 2 cheap walmart wiper blades that I've been meaning to use since the ones I have are broken
>dumbass forgot to check the backseat where I have a tool set to fix my car (worth $50)
>total gain to him: ~$15 to $20
>have to pay $200 to get a new window

FUCK NIGGERS FAMILY
>>
>>34898207
>implying skin color is the only difference between the races
not even gonna read the rest of your garbage post
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>34898023
this

Asians are so fucking bland and literally have no depth. 95% of them, even the 'qt' grils included are absolutely hideous in my opinion. The Chinese are also disgusting, When I used to be a cuck and used 9fag, I saw a video on it of an enormous crowd of disgusting chinks fighting for cheap food at a buffet and they were all pushing around. It literally haunts my thoughts. Every Asian I know is a cunt that spends all of their time playing video games and watching anime. It's not even a fucking meme, it's legit.
I don't understand why everyone hates blacks but not Asians. Blacks can be annoying chimps, but the ones that I know are composed and I can't imagine them getting even remotely angry. They're also funny a lot of the time.
>>
File: 1458537270971.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458537270971.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>34898422
You're stupid and if I didn't believe in free speech and Western democratic-capitalist values I'd argue you should be sent to a reeducation camp.
>>
>>34897996

Impossible. I'm a self-hating spic because the ones around me are borderline retarded. And the illegals? They make the good spics look bad when they commit crimes. Like just behave for once in your fucking lives and stop acting like savages.
>>
>>34898482
(((democratic-capitalist values)))
>>
File: _2.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
_2.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
I'm not racist and believe everyone should have equal rights and opportunity
People should be judged by their specific actions, not by what color cunt they came out of
That said I'm not some cuck who believes in reparations and shit, I just think you shouldnt needlessly hate yourself or claim superiority based off of historical figures, it just stiples progress
>>
I do not get people who have racial preferences when it comes to girls. I'll fuck any so long as they are hot
>>
>>34897996
i've never had a bad experience with asians, just niggers and spics
>>
>>34898538
Go ahead, add some more parens, bitch. Maybe it'll make you seem like less of such a piece of shit people reject you even on the internet.
>>
>>34898396
Well that's just white holsome community bonding
>>
>>34898097
People need to blame someone for their own failures
>>
>>34898575
A good point. I can understand if someone says they prefer a certain ethnicity because they're attracted to lots of women in that race but to rule out other women because of it is stupid and limits your options. All races have beautiful women, body shape and facial symmetry are not exclusive to particular gene pools.
>>
Look, I think it's just easy to shit on Blacks because they were originally viewed a property, then sub-human because their civilization never grew like white civilization did. But really the problem now a days it that blacks are poor and live with very toxic beliefs renforced by the music and older members of their community. They're pretty much indoctrinated into thinking that criminal activity is the only way to make money and not be a faggot. It's sad, but it's not like blacks a predisposed to this, it's just how society worked out for them.
>>
It's just a meme. No ones actually racist right?
I refuse to believe someone can be that dumb
>>
>>34898791
>blacks are poor

There's probably a few million more blacks that are wildly more successful than you'll ever be. Go ahead, say that shit to LeVar Burton's face. We both know you wouldn't even if you had the chance, queerboi.

>they're pretty much indoctinrated
Oh sweetie, are you running with the bullshit that they can't think for themselves and are unerringly swayed by whatever people tell them? You already know how stupid that shit is when you think about it a second time. Let's just not pretend a shitton of the black community wholly rejects the sort of culture advertised by rap. Then again, your entire contact with black people has probably consisted of rap music and awkward stares across the street from one another and that's why you believe the dumb shit you do.
>>
>>34898504
I'd bet "illegals" are the least criminal group of poor people in this country. Everyone I know in my position just works, saves money, keeps a tight circle and keeps their shit shut
>>
>>34898935
>everyone you know
>they're all breaking the law by being in this country, literally all of them, every second of every minute of every day
>constantly consciously and willingly breaking the law
>not criminals

Literally all illegal aliens are criminals and willingly so. They don't care if they undermine their own countrymen that come through legally. They care about nothing but themselves and their own.

More than enough of them are also violent criminals and gang members working to provide profits to foreign cartels.

I really hope you were only pretending to be retarded.
>>
I honestly try not to judge people based on their race, but every single black guy that I've worked with has been a lazy piece of shit. It's hard not to be racist sometimes.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>34898921
>"pulled out of my ass: The Post"
>>
>>34899869
Oh, you've got nothing left be some greentext and a meme? Just remember this thread when you're laying awake waiting to go to sleep tonight, faggot.
>>
>>34899268
I'm sure all that propaganda you read is going to make you smarter and wealthier compa
>>
File: IMG_1330.png (196KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.png
196KB, 600x410px
>>34897996
I unironically think race is a porky created meme just because of how arbitrary the definition of what constitutes a race is.
>>
>>34900147
>saying that people who break the laws and are thus criminals is the result of propaganda

Illegal aliens are illegal aliens, anon. They're not "undocumented workers." I know 2 + 2 = 5 these days but you're taking it a little far.
>>
>>34897996
who /racistforcertainreasons/ here?

I've grown up around so many races and cultures that I'm used to different people, but I've also learned the things that bother me about them.
>>
>>34898422
Kind of is though.
I mean, what, with the bell-curve where people of all races can be equal to each other in traits despite having different averages in aggregate.
>>
>>34900347
>who /racistforcertainreasonssoitisoktoberacist/ here?

What things did you learn, anon? Go ahead and just show us how stupid you really are.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (38KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
38KB, 400x402px
If you never went outside it's easy to understand why you wouldn't be racist or at least harbour xenophobic feelings.
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (31KB, 1125x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
31KB, 1125x553px
>>34898482
>capitalist values
Bleh
Capitalist values created this shitty everyone-hating-everyone crap in the first place. Up to us to clean up all the muck and replace it with a relatively socially-conservative mixed market or corporativism.
>>
>>34900422
>If you went outside it's easy to understand why you would be racist or at least harbour xenophobic feelings.

FTFY

>>34900347
Yes. If everyone around you who wore a blue hat was aggressive towards you, you'd be suspicious when around a person wearing a blue hat.
>>
>>34897996
mexicans are the mayority atm Pedro
>>
>>34900482
Sure. Whatever you say, guy. Everyone doesn't hate everyone, you just fall for the le media sensational memes like the dumbass you really are. Less people get killed in war than ever and crime overall has been trending downwards for decades. You're just stupid enough to buy into the idea most people are set on edge against each other. They're not. The vast majority of people live daily normal lives without hating anyone else. Capitalism is great and produces great things. You know, the sort of things that enable you to bitch about capitalism here. I'd tell you to go into the garage, start your car, and wait an hour but we both know you have neither a car nor garage. LMAO
>>
>>34900534
Not everyone lives in Mexifornia
>>
>>34898157
Asians are like robots. Devoid of emotion and decency. Not Americanized ones obviously.
>>
>>34897996
I don't give a shit about other people's races.
I just don't like groups of black people crossing me on the street at night since I've been mugged four times by individuals of the same ethnic group
>>
>>34900674
Maybe stop walking around at night in a dangerous area, dumbass. I would've moved after the first time.
>>
File: IMG_1346.jpg (279KB, 1189x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
279KB, 1189x792px
I'm not racist. I like 'nudging' SJWs who make a big deal about identity based equity on their sides because they're the ones who unknowingly propagate racism.
>>
>>34900737
yeah, so I can't go to uni, since the only course I could get was a night one
I can't go to the nightlife neighborhood with my friends on a saturday to drink and have fun
I can't walk back home while there's still light outside
well, seems like I'm at fault in here, right?
>>
>>34900762
>unknowingly
>uses the term SJW

Since you're clearly new to this whole thing I'd suggest sticking to /pol/ and r/the_donald until you can fit into some big boy pants.
>>
>>34897996
blacks tried to rob my house but being a neet i scared them off with a knife once i awoke at 11am
>>
I live in South-East Texas. The Mexicans here deserve a nuke up their ass. I'm either moving to Wyoming or overall moving to Germany.
>>
>>34900799
Yes. You can move somewhere safer unless you're a lazy idiot who doesn't work towards his goals. Assuming a position of helplessness is honestly pretty pathetic and sad, desu. You might even kind of deserve it when a couple of baddies decide to sodomize and stab you one night if you haven't learned after being mugged multiple times in the same area.
>>
Not a racist but integration of foreigners is a matter of the state and of vital importance to the security of the state as well as the foreigners.

What is happening today (violence against minorities) is the result of poor integration.
>>
>>34897996
A mexican family is the best friend you could ever have
>>
>>34900899
not the same area, mind you.
everywhere.
I don't blame it on their race, tohugh.
I'm just saying that the stereotype confirms itself.
>>
>>34900908
>not a racist but
>violence against minorities

There's a good name for what you're blathering on about; it's called immigration policy. A country makes it and then enforces it, that encompasses everything your dim mind is trying to process into some kind of statement.

And what violence against minorities? Are you going to tell me these very vague "minorities" are as a whole innocent hapless victims of violence from some other very vague "majority?" You're an idiot writing borderline nonsense and thinking you've said something worthwhile.

Shower with a toaster.
>>
I've had some bad experiences with other races, but as time went by I've come to judge people based on character not race
>>
>>34900581
>it's great
>produces great things

Free-market capitalism is based on exploitation of people, laws, and countries--100%. You'll see when you're replaced by a machine and jobless.
>implying the private sector is better than the state at producing things
The government invents satellites and the internet and the free-market gives you a shitty, shiny, mass-produced medium of accessing these things.
>>
>>34901084
>bawls at strangers using a device that was invented in the United States while communicating over technologies and services developed through both private investment and taxes (you know, income people pay to the government from the money that earn in our capitalist society), again in America

>not understanding that public sector projects are most often bid on and finally built by private companies who compete for public contracts

>still having sympathies for other systems even those have all proven to be either long term failures or notably inefficient compared to Western style capitalism

It's like you thought of the dumbest shit you could say and walked into this thread.
>>
File: IMG_1351.png (11KB, 301x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.png
11KB, 301x362px
>>34901219
>taxes are bad
Zero-sum way of thinking.
>even those have all proven to be either [...]
Countries that practice collective bargaining at the state-level are more productive, equitable, and innovative.
>Western style capitalism
Corporatism? Up until the 80s that's what the Soviets were seeing--American Corporatism.
>>
>>34901489
>>saying I said taxes are bad
You sure are bad at reading or just kind of bad at just making shit up, but I'm going to guess that's what you do whenever you get put in the corner like the bitchboy you are.

Yes, capitalism is literally the most efficient type of economy we've ever come up with. Even "Communist" China and Vietnam have opened up to private investment and business because they know heavily centralized and state owned companies always wind up in a ditch.

>"Corporatism? Up until the 80s that's what the Soviets were seeing--American Corporatism."

What does this even begin to mean? It's like you're just stringing words together at this point that sound like they might form some sort of sensible argument. I'm honestly baffled. The Soviets ate shit so hard they literally don't exist anymore. Suck it.
>>
>>34898464
i think white wackos like yourself fucking suck

go kill yourself loser, you're not funny
>>
>>34897996
I just like pretending to be racist to trigger normies.
>>
>>34898575
Not gonna lie, I'm mostly attracted to whites and only ever fapped to a black chick once.
>>
Tfw can't be racist because I'm black

You fucking white devils owe me for the years of slavery, come on, pay up
>>
>>34901800
I'll give you a slice of this lemon pie, I've got. That's all you're going to get. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>34898464
>When I used to be a cuck and used 9fag, I saw a video on it of an enormous crowd of disgusting chinks fighting for cheap food at a buffet and they were all pushing around. It literally haunts my thoughts.
lmao fantastic reasoning dude
>>
File: 1484260927105.jpg (24KB, 375x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484260927105.jpg
24KB, 375x264px
I'm not a bad person I just can't stand niggers and spics
>>
>>34901979
Surprise, anon, but you're a bad person. There's no such thing as a good racist. Go climb over into /pol/ and just accept your place there because you sure as fuck don't belong anywhere else, not even with socially rejected robots. Maybe you can find some other racists to be friends with there.
>>
>>34902064
Not him, but I'm not a racist and I love /pol/. What the fuck am I?
>>
>>34902076
Probably just kind of an authoritarian and/or fascist. You can be those things without being a racist. Welcome to what skinheads are. Their ideology might sound dumb but at least they aren't racists.
>>
>>34902296
I'm actually libertarian/classical liberal.
>>
i used to not be racist. not even meming when i say i was colorblind. i could see a person of another race and literally not register them as being different from but then i moved to london and it all changed
>>
Well, OK then. I have nothing to say about that. I hope you're having a nice day or something, anon.
>>
>>34902382
What? Pls respond desu.
>>
Yeah, well, I don't think anyone likes the English. That might not be racist.
>>
I used to be not racist but it's something you generally grow out of when you grow up. Born white, born right.
>>
>>34898149
Ah yes, the old "I'm not racist, I just hate niggers"
>>
>>34897996
DAILY REMINDER THAT ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST AND CAN'T BE THE VICTIMS OF IT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT SYSTEMICALLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED
>>
>>34902679
No one cares. Go back to reading Josh Paul Watson tweets and feeling mildly smug.
>>
>>34902679
>SYSTEMICALLY
This isn't a word nigger
>>
>>34897996
I don't like ghetto people, is that racist

also I don't like the Islam
>>
>>34902859
No, pretty sure not liking people for acting like hootrat assholes isn't racist. Islam isn't a race either, so that's fine. You're good.
>>
>>34897996
I'm colombian
I fucking hate all colombians and wish I had been born someplace else
we're scum
also niggers are even worse than us
>>
>>34897996
I hate the spanish language, it comes from spanish language in california coming from lower class janitors or illegals.
I have bad thoughts about niggers come into my head all the time, but I have no ill will towards black people. Guy I like most at work is a black person(or maybe a nigger, he may be half of a deadbeat dad, and has a stripper roommate/girlfriend). I previously used the nigga phrase with a friend back in high school, but I've only once used the word nigger(about basketball, fucking 7 ft tall genetic freaks, why do I care about that, and a sport with such ridiculously high scoring such that a single point rarely matters?), and immediately was completely ashamed.

I do however think, that there are statistical underpinnings to the issues of race. The reality might be the most terrifying, horrifying thing around, but there's no wishy-washy way of getting rid of it. It's not like black science man isn't cool, or that because I'm white I'm superior, but if statistically black people in disenfranchised communities are additionally stunted by poor genetics, leading to lower general intelligence, which also feeds into their communities, and to the white flight/black migration into areas(one nigger two niggers ten niggers) then...

What do we do? There's no government solution, or palatable public solutions... but does reality suck that fucking much?
>>
I'm only racist towards indians.
>>
>>34897996
I only hate white people.
>>
>>34903086
wewwwee laddy (you) racist as fukkk
>>
File: 1484767202854.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484767202854.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>34903144
Then you're obviously not racist. Seriously though, fuck white people.
>>
the only bad experiences ive had were with cops, nothing in particular just being handled without my consent and the general threatening nature of their presence

they are typically rather germanic in heritage
>>
File: Capture.png (272KB, 868x555px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
272KB, 868x555px
>>34903160
Calling me racist doesn't work on removing statistical findings. Statistical findings that can be controlled for wealth and area even.

Disprove it, please, I'm fucking begging you. I don't want it to be fucking true.

Side note, the issue of Africa is not necessarily a racial issue, we really, really need to control population growth in order to focus on raising living standards and education, which might have knock on effects to general stability and health/wealth. Also, fuck the catholic church and anyone else that just wants more bodies.
>>
File: iq5.jpg (74KB, 580x389px) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
74KB, 580x389px
>>34903461
>>34903160
>I'm not a robot. Super ceral Original post.
>>
>>34897996
>I've never had a bad experience with minorities or Mexicans
Assuming you are in the US there whites are a minority (less than 50%) and of course you don't have problems with them.
>>
The only foreigners I am a little racist against are Russians because they always come into my wagecuck store job and try to haggle down prices.
>>
>>34903048

A colombian robot? I despise this country with all my soul too tbqh famalan, where do u live? And what do u come here?
>>
>>34903688
Bogota.
I've become more and more detached from normal people and shit like skype and discord groups just doesn't do it for me anymore. This place is fun.
>>
>>34903723

When did you find this place? You seems like a newmarica, also yeah... People in this country is mad retarded and women are more stupid too. I tought i was the only colombian robot... Damn. Also moving to bogota the next month, any advice?
>>
>>34903844
>You seems like a newmarica
/a/ for years, only recently came here.
> any advice?
get a grammar book :^)
eh, you'll come to hate people even more, especially if you use transmilenio. Get a friend circle or jump into someone else's, no matter how cringy you look, because in this city everyone is insignificant and you won't get shit done if you're alone.
also, come to #bogota on rizon.
>>
I've become less racist, and more anti-intellectual over the past few years. I guess I always need someone to hate.
>>
>>34903900
>get a grammar boom

I can sense youre a faggot miles away, thanks for proving my point weebfag.

Origano comment.
>>
>>34904003
Book* posting on phone btw.
>>
>>34904003
lmao fucking rekt
see, this is why I hate all latinos, they think defects like bad grammar are something to be proud of
trash, all of them
>>
>>34904038
>>34904038

>implying i give a shit about some grammar queen

Do u realize that 99.5% of americlaps and the entire world doesnt give a shit about grammar as long as they understand? Keep fapping on how good you are and how you feel like a snowflake because you read basic pleb books, because at the end you will be the same faggotron as everyone, Faggot. Also ty for proving my point weebtrash.
>>
>>34903555
>Russians because they always come into my wagecuck store job and try to haggle down prices.

bourgeois jerk. Spare your products to the comrade.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.