[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian men you can be aesthetic. Just get /fit/ and carry a sword

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: yukiomishima.jpg (41KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
yukiomishima.jpg
41KB, 500x665px
Asian men you can be aesthetic.

Just get /fit/ and carry a sword and you're good to go.
>>
File: 1484880493945.jpg (411KB, 2663x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1484880493945.jpg
411KB, 2663x1772px
>>34896837
Nothing wrong with Asian guys.
>>
File: 502full-takeshi-kaneshiro.jpg (32KB, 502x652px) Image search: [Google]
502full-takeshi-kaneshiro.jpg
32KB, 502x652px
>>34896950
when will i get my asian bf?
>>
>tfw used to get attention from thirsty weeaboos
>tfw now go to a school that is 30% asian and can't compete with the chang thunderwangs
>>
i'm kinda gay for him
>>
>>34896837
Yukio Mishima was 5'1''

I'm not kidding the dude was a Manlet traumatised homosexual.

He wrote some good novels and lifted weights but he was crazy. Ended up committing seppuku after failing to inspire a nationalist revolution in Japan.
>>
>>34897297
Ohhh who's that?
>>
File: 1486690271296.jpg (35KB, 397x293px) Image search: [Google]
1486690271296.jpg
35KB, 397x293px
>korean
>not into anime
>don't go to places where qt weeaboos hangout

am i wasting my life.
>>
And den?
>>
Any man can be aesthetic. Just lift.

It's the big aesthetic trade-off between men and women. In order to be aesthetic as a dude, you have to work your ass off in the gym, but every dude can get the desired results. If you're a woman, the desired aesthetic is almost entirely genetic. You can't go to the gym to get bigger tits or curvaceous hips or a plumper ass. If you just naturally have those things, you'll never have to work a day of your life on your looks. If you don't, you're screwed from birth.
>>
>>34897612
Man, height matters a lot. You can get bigger tits with surgery. Height surgery is limited to leg lengthening and is extremely painful, long and expensive. Plus torsolets like me are fucked.

But I think most East Asian guys are fine if you're over 5'5". Just lift and get some Asian girl.
>>
>>34897794
No disagreement about the height, but if you're ripped and short all anyone is gonna say is "Shame about his height, but no denying that he's got a great body." And there are so many girls that are essentially midgets that you'll still have plenty of women shorter than you to pick from.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.