[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having horrible thoughts about hurting and killing people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: postaldude.jpg (321KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
postaldude.jpg
321KB, 1280x1024px
I keep having horrible thoughts about hurting and killing people. Im scared of/for myself. What do? I dont want to hurt anybody.
>>
You'll work it out in prison or the mental hospital because this thread has been reported.
>>
>>34896307
go to mental hospital
then apply for neet bux after ur stay
then spend money on weed and 420 blaz it
>>
Your thoughts lead you. Think about things and you manifest them. Change your thoughts!
>>
As long as this isnt b8, admitting yourself willingly to a psychatric ward or just talking with a therapist can help tremendously.
>>
First of all
DON'T
GO
TO
A
PSYCH
WARD

Don't even think about it, anyone who tells you to go to one is fucking lying, don't believe them.
If you go there or to a therapist they're going to medicate you with seratonin reuptake inhibitors that will fuck up your body chemistry. Taking them will make you into a zombie, you'll just amble around not particulary feeling strongly about anything again. You will never feel exceptionally good, or exceptionally bad so long as you're taking them.
And then it just takes one time missing a dose and boom, your body chemistry is still fucked up but now you're getting some of those pleasurable feelings from before you took the drug again, and you're going to hate taking it again, you're going to start throwing up your pills or not taking them at all. the next thing you know you're going on a murder spree.
I've seen it happen to other patients in the ward, you can google just about anyone that went psycho and started going on a murder spree and you'll see the same thing.
Jared Lee Loughner, James Holmes, Adam Lanza, all of them went nutso after they got medicated. If you want to get better just don't think about it. I know it sucks, but it's better than letting them fuck up your brain
>>
I know many cases when people thought they are mentally ill, went voluntarily to asylum and they never got back because the inmates made them actually insane or the docs wouldn't believe that they got cured.
>>
>>34896676
Ur retarded, the way ssri's work is completely reversable and leaves little to no long term effects. You might be thinking of lithium or something but thats a totally different medication for a different purpose.

Not to mention sri's work very subtly
>>
>>34896307
Watch "Taxi Driver"

It has relatable feels

Here's one of my favorite clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvY_5ENtndY
>>
>>34897094
CIA
NIGGER
DETECTED

Do not listen to this shill OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.