[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're actually pretty much just gay >tfw you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: superawoo.gif (730KB, 391x400px)
superawoo.gif
730KB, 391x400px
>tfw you're actually pretty much just gay
>tfw you still date women just to hide your sexuality from friends and family
>tfw you're a masculine gay and into that Greco-Roman sort of shit
>tfw you'll never find an effeminate male to love
>tfw you'll never kind of feminize him
>tfw you'll never be together with a girly male and make him your own and marry him
>tfw traps and bois are just memes and you'll never experience it for youself

Why do I even wake up in the morning? I'm almost thirty, I'm running out of time. Soon I'll be one of those old gross gay "daddies" if nothing chances. Just fucking kill me, famalam.
>>
>>34896254

You still go through the motions of dating girls? I gave up on that years ago.
>>
origenial
>>
>>34896290
Yes. I still need to get off and tits are kind of fun and pussy still feels good. It's not that I can't get it up for females but feminine males are much more attractive to me. But it only becomes more and more hollow over time. If I don't find a pretty male soon I'll just have to settle down with a woman for the rest of my life so my peers don't speculate I'm some sort of weirdo.
>>
>>34896254
>being that much of a normie that you can just go on dates
>still on /r9k/
Being a faggot is the rightful punishment for you.
>>
>>34896619
You're probably right, anon. :(
This probably really is some sort of punishment for being an actual gay.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.