[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as a 33 year old how do I stand up to my father? he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1471978587897.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1471978587897.png
74KB, 412x351px
as a 33 year old how do I stand up to my father? he's a violent bully
>>
>>34895631
By getting a job and moving out
>>
>>34895645
What if there are no jobs where you live?
>>
>>34895631
Knock him out
>>
>>34895631
Stick to your guns. My father was always aggressive towards me and only stopped when I became a grown man and made it clear that I had my own set of principles he couldn't shake me from. We have a nice and somewhat healthy relationship now.
>>
>>34895750
In other words you fucked him up bad didn't you anon.
>>
give a light jab to his stomach so he lowers his hands by reflex

then you punch him in the face with your other hand
>>
>>34895631
I'd use my mom against him when i was a teenager
>go ahead, hit me, asshole, I don't care lol
>GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT
>mom intervenes
>his balding stuttering redfaced self just stands there glaring as I hug my mom

our relationship has gotten a little better since then, considering im also your age and still living at home
>>
>>34895772
No, I never have and never will lay a hand on family. I know he was just trying to make me tough even if his own way of doing it was dumb as hell.
>>
>>34895663
There are jobs literally everywhere. Get a minimum wage job.

If not move out and live on the streets until you get a job somewhere else
>>
>>34897208
>minimun wage
>making enough to live on your own
pick one
>>
>>34897208
Yeah sure if you want to live in a dumpster and barely get by, that sure wont ad to the misery.
>>
>>34897572
>>34897621
That's what I do. I work 2 minimum wage jobs and go to school also. I pay $500 for a room. No gf, no expenses but food, insurance, etc.
>>
>>34895631
Punch him in the dick. If you're 33, he's at least 55. If you aren't a lardo, this should be a one-sided fight. When I was 12, I managed to beat up my ex-football player dad by repeatedly kicking him in the knee injury that never quite healed. He stopped trying to beat me after that and acted somewhat nicer.
>>
>>34897830
And do you enjoy your life?
>>
>>34898134

>desperately trying to wriggle out of taking responsibility for your life
>being so short sighted you believe sacrifice in order to improve your circumstances is wrong
>literally wanting everything easy and handed to you
>>
>>34895631
>Move out.
>Get toxic people out of your life.
There, no reason to keep people like that around if you live on your own.
>>
>>34898222
I never said I wanted things to be easy and handed to me, I never wanted things to be so hard either,

you're working two shitty jobs and barely get by, you have no gf which means no love life.

doesn't sound like a life to me.
>>
>>34898268
You still need a job to move out.
>>
>>34898345

>he doesn't understand more than one person is replying to him

You're 33 and leeching off your parents. You're the only one here barely getting by.
>>
>>34895631
By going to >>>/adv instead faggot
>>
>>34898345
Yeah, being 33, unemployed and living with an abusive father is such a great way to live.
>>
>>34898625
>"A-At least I don't have to work!!"
>>
>>34898134
Yes I do.

It's not ideal, but everything is temporary. But I get through it by focusing on I things I care about and doing things I like.

It's your life you can do anything you want. I bought a fun little car with some of my saved money. I highly recommend it, but only cuz I'm an /o/tist. But do shit like that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.