[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if the internet was going to disappear tomorrow what would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: thinkn.png (241KB, 480x313px) Image search: [Google]
thinkn.png
241KB, 480x313px
if the internet was going to disappear tomorrow what would you download now so you could never lose it
a noahs ark of data if you will
>>
File: atsisiųsti.png (3KB, 205x246px)
atsisiųsti.png
3KB, 205x246px
I'd setup a Runescape private """"server"""". It actually sounds really comfy
>>
>>34895458
>no issues with latency
>no rules
and most importantly
>alone
>>
tfw hoarding data
>>
mega:///#F!gxUzXQBS!LKrszrz-IXbNLpNHghi6hQ

mega:///#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

mega:///#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

mega:///#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg

mega:///#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

mega:///#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA

mega:///#F!msA0Xb5Y!1t9OYAkkx0PUG8haYYiITw

mega:///#F!BkkAhCwS!I4oUFjfFiuwnOxRhJKRFZQ

mega:///#F!rcVFlaIC!zhrCWGYn84ghOCNZyRkNcQ

mega:///#F!15lAjDSZ!UCOKYTQrBhFVLe8wtfFmUA

mega:///#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I'd like to download everything on /t/, but
>no seeds
>>
Shitload of math books
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 837x879px)
image.jpg
90KB, 837x879px
>>34895345
Everything Agatha related of course. Anyone have her first mukbang archived? This is the only archive I have of her videos https://mega.nz/#F!Qc0lXBBZ!qCGq_rQGTaEQQxG-CUcsgA

>>34895941
That's a lot of interesting stuff
>>
>>34895345
>Implying my download speed could handle anything other than maybe 2-3 images
>>
>>34895345
Scrape all of sad panda.
>>
>>34896843
already done that

I would download THAT.
>>
>>34895458
That legitimately sounds incredible
>>
Downlaod every vidya i can
>>
File: mfwnewaggyvideo.png (881KB, 955x817px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnewaggyvideo.png
881KB, 955x817px
>>34897713
dis guy know whats up
>>
>>34895345

-The whole of wikipedia
Maybe other wiki projects too
-Project Gutenberg
-Khan Academy
-Various videographies of educational Youtube series
>>
A dickload of music and a dickload of books. I have a program that rips entire youtube channels so I'd set that in motion while I scour as many 'best of' literature lists of as many genres as I can find. I'd rip as many youtube educational channels as I could too.
>>
>>34898263
>He actually gets all his music from youtube to mp3

That's disgusting anon.
>>
>>34895345

A shitload of movies, favorites and things I've yet to see. As much music as possible, probably some history books and works of fiction to occupy my time with.
>>
>>34895345
a bunch of survival and outdoorsman books
some books I wanted to read but haven't
lots of ROM files and other games
all my favorite music
every episode of Let's Drown Out and Zero Punctuation
>>
>>34898357
>implying implications
I usually get my music from bandcamp, torrents or scouring google for blogspot posts. I use the youtube ripping program on my phone so i can have the full album im interested in with little effort, so I dont have to keep youtube or my internet on while listening. If I like it then I usually buy it. I use the channel ripping program on my PC for ripping entire EDM channels so I can make big offline playlists for online gaming or just general use.

Though it is a shame youtube downgraded the quality of the audio files from 192kbps to 128kbps, but if the internet was disappearing tomorrow I don't think I'd give a fuck what quality it's in.
>>
>>34895345
Lots and lots of book (could download one IRL library in a couple of hours). From fiction to educational ones.
If I have time after that, a few rogelikes to kill time if bored.
Also, lewd pics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.