[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy I like wants me to sit on his face. I am a girl, yeah.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2939.jpg (72KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2939.jpg
72KB, 749x749px
A guy I like wants me to sit on his face. I am a girl, yeah. What is the appeal?
>>
File: b8.webm (680KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
b8.webm
680KB, 960x720px
>>34895188
Fuck off faggot, we don't believe you
>>
>>34895188
the appeal of having a t h i c c ass in face to feel the soft ass and smell the musky puss juice and ass sauce
>>
Your butt and pussy will be in contact with his face.
>>
File: 1455754895633.gif (237KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
1455754895633.gif
237KB, 300x153px
>>34895220
That's some prime artwork, right there.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>34895188
SHUT THE FUCK UP
WOMEN AND NORMIES NEED TO FUCK OFF TO REDDIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34895276
I guess I understand that if you like ass, but eating someone's ass is weird. I just don't get it.
>>
>>34895188

Facesitting you say?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>34895335
4chan's been Reddit for years. Go to a better imageboard if you're gonna a whine about normies.
>>
>>34895976
You don't need to worry about that though, just enjoy getting your butthole services. I think it's hot and will probably eat this tinder qts ass on our next meetup.
>>
>>34895188
It depends on the position. If you are facing away from him then his nose is up against your asshole, which is disgusting. But facing towards him it's just a convenient way to lick your pussy, which is fun.
>>
>>34895188
Dominance. It's femdom, but not "I'm going to crush your testicles" femdom.

Also, depending on your position, a face full of butthole or pussy. Maybe a little of both. Probably wants to get all up in there.
>>
>>34896021
Boy howdy do I gotta clip for you tinyurl /zjpf4nf
>>
>>34895188
Because you sit on my face and all I can do is eat your pussy
Do you understand how awesome eating pussy is?
You know how when a guys eating you right and you're about to cum and you grab his head and start rolling your hips forward grinding your pussy into his fucking mouth?

That's why I want you to sit on my fucking face.

I'm going to die soon if I don't at least get to touch boobies
>tfw extremely naturally gifted with sex stuff and eroticism
>have had sex once in the past two years
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (204KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
204KB, 1500x1000px
A girl wants to me to fuck her face.
I am a boy yeah. What is the appeal?
>>
>>34896180
It's not necessarily femdom, some of us just like the taste, and prefer it when the girl reciprocates with hands and blowjob. I also like sitting on girls faces
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.