[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grew up with musician parents >"musician" because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>grew up with musician parents
>"musician" because of this
>music major
>don't tell anyone because I genuinely hate attention
>friend convinces me to go some church thing
>we're there really early because he volunteers
>see a fender super on the stage
>wow didn't expect that at a church
>a middle aged guy starts talking to me about it
>ask him if I can have a rip
>play the riff from "Fly By Night" with some simple pentatonic scale for style
>suddenly friend freaks out
>"WOAH DUDE I DIDNT KNOW BLAH BLAH"
>god damnit
>suddenly "the musician" of the group
>now all anyone talks to me about it music
>just want friends

How do I escape this hell
>>
Good choice of song, bruh. Bust into some LA villa strangiato and really blow some minds!
>>
>>34895078
That's a good ice breaker for making friendship.

If you have nothing to talk about you won't make any friends.

You hate attention, but if you want friends you're going to have to start talking. Not a lot, but definitely more than you're doing right now
>>
This is the most "normie problems" post I've ever fucking seen

>how do I hide my incredibly attractive, highly desirable talent from people? I'm serious guys

Fucking kill your entire family and then yourself
>>
>>34895129
>incredibly attractive
>highly desirable
>played guitar in purple rain for my uni's prince tribute thing behind a curtain because I just hate feeling peoples' eyes on me

Sure it's a normie problem if you aren't an autist
>>
>>34895078
I don't know if you're from the US, but I'll assume you are because most people here are so easily amazed by musicians is ridiculous. The only way you can go out of that situation is simply by ignoring the fact that you play an instrument (yeah, I know how that sounds),and by that I mean to subtly infer that you don't give a shit about people mentioning your musical skills and change the subject whenever it's about music.
t. A pianist.
>>34895129
Also, he's kind of right. This is not that much of a big deal, and also being able to get attention is anti-robotic.
>>34895199
>Sure it's a normie problem if you aren't an autist
Try to take advantage of the situation. Maybe that'll help you to stop spilling your spaghetti.
>>
>>34895078
>doesn't like attention
>sees instrument
>voluntarily plays instrument in front of people
what are you even whining about you fucking idiot
>>
>>34895199
You can be a talented musician and an autist. Being able to play guitar doesn't fix being ugly or autistic, and it doesn't get you girls like the movies want you to believe.

t. ugly guitarist
>>
>>34895326
I was playing with a skilled and more experienced guitarist on an expensive vintage amp. I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to play on a classic piece of equipment for free. It was originally just me and the man in the room anyways. I don't mind playing with other musicians.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.