[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 30 minutes edging >cum >instant regret, shame,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>spend 30 minutes edging
>cum
>instant regret, shame, embarrassment
>never wanna masterbate ever again
>rinse and repeat same day every day
>>
>>34894949
>try to edge but give up and just end up cumming after a few minutes
>feel like I've done something morally reprehensible
>tell myself I won't do it the next day
>end up fapping again on the same day this time only a minute because I don't care
>think about doesn't give me much pleasure anymore and its dreadfully short
>rinse and repeat same day everyday
>>
>>34894949

same, I feel really low after cumming and want to cry
>>
the trick is to force yourself to stop by looking at gore or some shit, just browse b until some faggot posts that pic of the guy with his intestines coming out of his anus

that shit puts u off the old j arthur rank for a few hours. rinse and repeat. soon as you watch a tv show or movie or see a pic of an insanely hot chick that its impossible to not masturbate, that's when you do it. its a reward for lasting a week or two without wanking. :)

give it a try. ive been doing it. wanks become rewarding again. no shame. you are busting it to some really hot shit and you need to release that cum eventually. you either do it manually or wait for a miniscule wetdream and dont even feel pleasure
>>
File: 1484144052469.jpg (215KB, 631x952px) Image search: [Google]
1484144052469.jpg
215KB, 631x952px
>fap to stuff you like
>takes hours

>fap to "that" you loathe
>cum buckets instantly
>>
>shame
fucking why? how?
>>
Have you tried not feeling bad? I think sex is fun and it feels good for me. Unless you're 14 I can't think of any reason you'd feel shame and regret.
>>
>fap
>decide I'm going to last long
>about to cum
>can't stop because it feels so good
>cum
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>34894949
m8 no-one's forcing you just do something else ffs
>>
Miss out point 1,2 and 4 and we're just about there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.