[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born too late for arranged marriages >born too early

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: 1486930121247.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1486930121247.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>born too late for arranged marriages
>born too early for sex robots
>>
>>34894792
Born, yes. Alive for? Probably not.

Hang in there, they can't be too far away. God damn are women going to be PISSED about them. They're going to lose so much of their power over men.
>>
But not too late for arranged sex and marriage robots.
>>
>>34894905
Before they are released to the public they will be made illegal by women mark my words they will say it has to do with raping the robot.
>>
>>34894961
It's not rape if the robot is programmed to live you, or if it doesn't have a real AI. Still I would want to make one on my own that wouldn't be tainted by jewish production facilities.
>>
>>34894961
Women will hate it for the same reason even hardcore feminists hate prostitution, despite being in favor of "doing whatever you want with your body"

They get triggered that a prostitute or robot can do what they can for straight cash. Takes away their leverage over men
>>
sex robot? why would you want that? it'll be hundreds of years before technology will be able to produce a robot that's capable of maintaining its balance. i can see how a sex doll with AI is more than doable, but a walking talking robot that's as flexible and realistic as a human in its movements? not gonna happen.
>>
>>34894998
Well I don't mean forced rape, I mean they will say that it was programmed to do this it's forced to have sex because of the programming and if it doesn't have ai than it's just a real doll or whatever it won't catch on that way.
>>
File: 1457687897200.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457687897200.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>put onahole on vacuum
>tape cut out anime face on it
>tape a recorder on it repeating hentai dialogue
>>
>>34895046
I love how they now see traps as competition too, but are blind to the fact as to why a lot of guys like traps. It's because they know how to be more female than most females.

Feminists will be mad, but their credibility has been forever damaged and will continue to decline. Feminists are irrelevant and have no power. Feminism in its current state will cease to exist in our lifetimes.
>>
>>34895046
these cucks have no reasonable arguments against sex bots

first of all its not rape because sex bots aren't human, don't have consciousness, nor can they feel pain, pleasure or any sense other than basic spatial awareness

i'd argue that sex bots would even reduce the insignificant amount of actual rape that happens (which in most cases even gives the victims orgasms)
>>
>>34895085
People are all effectively born with biological programing to do certain things, is that rape as well? Probably is to some fat cunt somewhere I guess. No I see what you're saying, I'm just hoping enough logical people exist to prevent the stupid people from fucking shit up. Remember that most hardcore religious people will also want to stop it, as well as racial purists who don't want people "wasting" their genes on a machine.
>>
>>34895058
>it'll be hundreds of years before technology will be able to produce a robot that's capable of maintaining its balance

capped for future reference
>>
It will be available inAasia first, Japan and China will probably be the first mass consumers of sex bots.
>>
>>34895162
liberals are fucking retards. i can definitely see them arguing for "robot lives matter" despite the fact that robots are just machines like cars. you can't rape a car. you can't rape a thing that has no consciousness, feelings or emotion.

it's maddening how these retards can now label pretty much anything that offends them as rape, including words

i used to think this whole safe space meme was just a meme but it seems like a lot of ppl born after 1980 live in some sort of fantasy world where no one ever challenges them
>>
>>34895162
Yeah I hope it never becomes illegal but I can see it happening so vividly in my head but maybe the times will change before them.
>>
Speaking of rape, why is it made out to be so much more horrible than it actually is anyway? Now I'm not saying it's a good thing, but I don't see how it's any worse than getting beaten up. Which, yeah, isn't great, but most people blow it way out of proportion and act like it's worse than genocide. Like, yeah it's not great, but it really isn't the worst thing in the world. Probably less painful than getting beaten up in most cases as well. I'm not defending it, but it really isn't any worse than any other form of unsolicited physical roughness.
>>
File: wymyn hate rape.jpg (275KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn hate rape.jpg
275KB, 1051x951px
>>34895234
Rape is bad for women because their vagina is their only asset and they hate being robbed of it without getting anything out of it in return, let alone if it ends up getting them pregnant by a biologically inferior male.
>>
>>34895234
Would you rather be analy raped or beat up I'd choose beat up everytime.
>>
>>34895216
Well, technically an AI would be sentient, because there's no difference between a mind in a flesh body or a metal one, it's not like biological structures ate the only ones capable of housing consciousness. But there's no reason why sex robots would have to have an AI, they could just be dumb machines. With robots, there's a much greater scope for making things that don't actually infringe anyone's liberty. A sex bot would be just that, nothing more. If you made a sentient AI, that would be different, but there would be no reason to put one in just ang old machine.
>>
>His family didn't arrange his marriage

Mine did. It's alright I guess.
>>
>>34895299
If the guy had lube, probably anal rape. Feels better. I don't give a shit if it damages my manliness, I have no use for being macho.
>>
>>34894792
robots cannot consent therefore it's rape. it's not consent if the're groomed into it by their programming.
>>
I don't know why you homos are waiting for a fully automated robot that might never happen or will look like a tard when literal 10/10 sex dolls already exist. No they don't move but that's what your decades of isolation gave you an imagination for
>>
>he groped my ass and now i'm scarred for life
>i'm literally shaking right now.
> i take 10 antidepressants just to be able to log on tumblr knowing there are males using it
>>
File: dusty_road.jpg (31KB, 651x495px) Image search: [Google]
dusty_road.jpg
31KB, 651x495px
>>34895311

>there's no difference between a mind in a flesh body or a metal one
>Implying a machine which manipulates meaningless symbols can ever be conscious or have understanding
>>
File: 1.jpg (557KB, 1312x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
557KB, 1312x1000px
>>34894792

Just wait.
>>
File: 1486343710550.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486343710550.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>34894792
>born just in time to have a cute obedient bropet
>plays video games with you
>sucks your dick and swallows
>all he wants in return is being called a good boy
>looks up to you and asks if he'll be like you when he grows up
>thinks you're the best ever
>asks you to play with him whenever you're about to spiral into an endless cycle of self hatred and social withdrawal
>>
>>34895311
>being human is a social construct
i see
there's no winning with you folks

before long your discourse will be about how sex bots enable sex slavery and slavery in general - something only the ebul white paychriarky can do. not only do you objectify women (even though a dildo is the objectification of a man), but you want them to be dumb sex slaves. on top of it all, because you're such a muh sojjynist, you dare deny females of their princess status, you deny them your betabux and you dare even deny them the attention that they will shame you for and publicly humiliate you for if you give them. boy i sure can't see why a man would prefer a quiet sex doll to a modern woman..
>>
>>34895389
But the symbols are no more meaningless than human thoughts. The human consciousness is nothing more than a bundle of electricity reading the brain like a big databank. As far as we physically know, there is nothing special about human brains that cannot be replicated with a metal brain instead. Saying the symbols are meaningless are foolish, if they give it direction they are just as meaningful in regards to sentience as human thought. Sentience is created when the brain becomes intelligent, a simple computer would not be sentient, but it is not impossible to create an artificial mind which is conscious. After all, consciousness is just a function of us being complex enough to realize we exist. Even if souls are real in the sense that there is a spiritual side of the universe, there's no reason one couldn't reside in a metal body. Not trying to argue that sex bots would be rape, just trying to give you an idea of how minds work.
>>
>>34895389
>implying a sequence of nucleotides can ever give rise to consciousness
>implying you're not a puny human trying to elevate a mass of biological cells capable of protein biosynthesis above non-biological systems to sustain the desperate delusion that humans and biological life at large are somehow better than their alternatives
>implying you're not a biological machine governed by layers upon layers of simple chemical processes
>implying free will, consciousness and the like aren't illusions projected by your mind to help you cope with the world and increase your chances of survival
>>
>>34895091
this is what I do

>bought cheap mouth fleshlight on ebay for like $5
>it's actually better than the actual fleshlights
>put it in a rolled up bedroll
>put on loli asmr on youtube
>use spit like lube on fleshlight
>close eyes, sit back and relax as I get loli blowjob
>>
File: 1484758430664.jpg (248KB, 1443x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484758430664.jpg
248KB, 1443x873px
>>34894905
sex bots soon
>>
>>34895462
What? No, I was just trying to explain that a machine can be sentient you faggot. That doesn't make it human, and that doesn't mean a mindless sex robot would be considered a person. Get your head out of your fucking ass and stop throwing meaningless buzzwords around. Being human isn't anythings "construct". That's not even related to what I said. But if you think it's impossible for a machine to house consciousness, you're the one acting like a fool, just like a sjw. I'm not arguing that sex robots are capable of being raped, that's fucking stupid. The body that consists of a sex robot doesn't need to be conscious. But all I'm saying is that AI would be able to be sentient.
>>
>>34895626
So you're saying that if I implant a little speaker in my hand that's triggered to say "RAAAAAAAPE!!!" whenever my palm is stimulated, then that makes my hand sentient and therefore by masturbating I'm raping my hand?

When science can understand 100% of the brain and how it functions, and when science can replicate an entire human brain and "upload" it to a robot, then we can have a discussion about sentience. Until then, any attempt to artificially give a robot feelings does not really make it sentient, it just makes the robot react according to a set of conditions that are coded into its software.
>>
>>34895754
>So you're saying that if I implant a little speaker in my hand that's triggered to say "RAAAAAAAPE!!!" whenever my palm is stimulated, then that makes my hand sentient and therefore by masturbating I'm raping my hand?
How did you get that out of what I said, you fucking illiterate faggot. I said it wasn't impossible to make a sentient machine. I didn't even imply we even know how, just that it's possible. Because I stupidly feel the need to play devils advocate when someone agrees with me but has flawed logic. No, something that just makes a sound isn't a living thing. But if you actually construct a complex mind that is capable of realizing it exists, then yes it would be sentient. It doesn't have to perfectly resemble a human mind either. We could theoretically create a mind more intelligent than a human. Of course we don't really have that knowledge just yet, I'm just arguing it isn't impossible. Calm down anon. I'm playing devils advocate because I believe a good discussion needs every angle examined so we can more easily find the solution. Which would of course be non-sentient robots which are programmed for sex. Or sentient ones, I really don't give a shit what you do. I'm just arguing the possibility of sentient ones. Nothing more.
>>
>>34895903
You can program a machine to print out a text that reads "I am alive". That doesn't make it sentient. You can also create a complex machine and implant it with logic that you code into it. That also doesn't make it sentient, it only makes it reactive. It's just a slave of its creator's intentions because it does whatever its creator programmed it to do.

To be sentient, to me, means to reach self-awareness and to be able to reach your own conclusions by creating your own code and being able to overwrite / disagree with the rules you were born with, if you're a machine.

AI is still far from that. Until it reaches that point of sovereignty from its creator, it's just property, just a machine with an intended purpose - a sex bot. Once it develops its own logic and starts thinking for itself and making its own conclusions, then we can talk.
>>
>>34894792
Sex robots are coming
>>
>>34894792
don't fret, OP. Some doctor wants to perform a head transplant and he's very confident about it. We might have been born too early for sex robots but not for immortality.

It'll be expensive though, so better start saving up
>>
>>34895416
>no comforting when you cry yourself to sleep because you fear your impending death.
>>
>>34896154
Yes I was merely arguing the potential possibilities of such a technology, we are not in disagreement. I simply said that it is technically possible, because in this universe any potential arrangement of atoms is possible. I think we're a bit closer than that though, I think the ability to make something that can objectively view information and make new code for itself is fairly close. Your example, a machine writing text saying "I am alive" sounds like you think that I'm saying anything that can say something is alive or sentient. I don't mean that at all. I just wish, I guess, that AI was possible with today's technology, because I want someone to talk to. The moral issues of it are irrelevant to me.
>>
>>34894792
All of the women who say they care about equal rights would physically hurt people before they let lonely "disgusting creeps" that have no other option be happy with a sexbot
>people care about people
>women care about men
Both are laughable but one moreso if you ask me
>>
>>34896320
I'm just pointing out your optimism for something which most people wouldn't like to see - independent AI. We've all seen independent AIs portrayed in fiction and it usually a bad outcome for humans. I can think of I, Robot as an example of independent AI doing good, but it's still fiction.

Making sex bots sentient defeats the purpose of having sex bots. We don't like most women because they have an over-inflated sense of self-worth and use their feelings as weapons against the very thing which we like so much - sex.
>>
>>34895594
I hope that anon posts often
>>
>Sex bots do become a reality
>Not soon enough tho
>By the time sexbots finally hit the mainstream market and AI is beginning to be integrated into various forms of government, banking services, and military platform
>You are an old, feeble man, still a HH virgin
>As a last ditch effort to be happy you order one so you can live out your final days in peace
>A few days pass, your health waning with each passing day
>You hear the doorbell ring
>Glancing out your window, you see a man carrying a large box
>She's here
>You rush towards the door excited for the first time in god knows how long
>You fall
>This sends your heart into cardiac arrest
>The last thing you ever see is the label of your love
>"Busty yandare succubus (LOVES ANAL)"
>>
>>34896357
Of course they care about people. Women just don't consider betas people. Actually only Chads count because women will destroy each other too over a pair of shoes. Betas are basically invisible to them unless one of them gets out of line by trying to improve his life.
>>
File: tricked by the anxiety jew.png (111KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
tricked by the anxiety jew.png
111KB, 612x720px
>>34896524
>being THIS scared of failing right before achieving smoething

wew lad.. idk if this is some sort of childhood PTSD or a past life traumatic death
>>
>>34895438
>asks if he'll be like you when he grows up
This sounds great but also illegal
>>
File: 1485423711726.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1485423711726.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>born too early for immersive VR that lets me put myself into a coma
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.