[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had an epiphany about girls I decided to try out the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 7fb.jpg (35KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
7fb.jpg
35KB, 500x439px
I've had an epiphany about girls

I decided to try out the advice that you shouldn't make girls a priority and just let relationships come to you. So instead of talking to girls with the intentions of dating them I'm just talking to talk. I've been talking to a girl for a while and haven't really bothered making any moves or advances. After a while I became comfortable enough with her that I just don't care. I'm not constantly on edge when talking to her, I don't feel the need to constantly meet a standard, I'm just me. We started texting and I just respond whenever I feel like it, I don't pressure myself. So after of her on the back burner she's changed around me. She's obviously sitting closer to me, she points her body at me, she occasionally touches me, and today she was obviously going for some footsie by slowly grinding her shoe into the side of mine a few times. I'm going to see if she just wants to hang out sometime soon, just us but act like we're just chilling. This whole no pressure things makes this a lot easier.

tl:dr Quit trying and treat every girl like they're a guy. The ones that actually like you will start to show.
>>
You've ascended to a higher plane of being.
>>
YOU ACHIEVED NOTHING YET, DUMBASS

She is very likely thinking of you as a kind guy who befriended her. It doesn't mean she wants your D, no matter how close and friendly she get with you. Girls act like that with their girl friends too...

talking from experience :(
>>
>>34893991
Just try more famalm, while this may happen with some girls the ones that really matter would stick with you.
>>
>>34893903
more people on this board should realise this, just be yourselves, no one is interested in some bumbling autist who interacts with you purely on the basis that he would like to get in your pants.
And good for you anon, I'm glad you're happy and hope it all works out :)
>>
>be anon
>go to new college
>starting new
>befriend girl and make good impression
>sit near her in class
>go to all activities that she decides to go to
>hang out with her after class
>text her everyday
>repeat this for two years
>start thinking about pushing things forward
>"oh anon I didn't think of you like that"
>literally next week, Chad walks in and sits next to her
>they start talking
>end of lecture, she invites him to her house
>tfw friends for two years and I was never invited to her house
>tfw wasted so much time and effort for nothing and drove away all other girls that I might have had a chance with

This is shit advice, OP. Sometimes it works but this is shit advice. It's not how things work in general.
>>
>>34894229
No you did everything wrong. You spent two years orbiting. You did everything you can to be close to her. I just don't care, you need to stop caring about it.
>>
>>34893903
I want normals to leave
>>
>>34894229
>talks like a friend every day and never makes a move
>two years later
>makes a move
>is surprised when she is only interested in him as a friend
I'd say you're on the spectrum but I think you're the one who invented it senpai
>>
Advice for retarded normies. You were never a robot.
>>
Girls just want to be treated like human beings, it's the same with guys, you don't talk to Chad because he is uninteresting to you.

Have your own life and stop trying to desperately be part of someone elses life, this is what drives girls away from you.
>>
>>34894263

When I tried your approach everyone just ignored me, after school hours.

I never got any friends that way. Never got to hang out with anyone.

At least by being more active in my approach I get some form of social interaction.
>>
>>34894324

1. I have the medical sheets to confirm that I am literally on the spectrum, lol

2. Sorry, but I very much doubt that I would have been more successful when she barely knew me and just thought of me as this weird, ugly, stranger who she met at school. Once she got to know me she at least might have been attracted to me because of the many similarities that we share.
>>
>>34894423
yeah i get that but 2 years is way too much time to wait, a few weeks is enough to know someone to a degree to know if you'd be interested in dating them or not
>>
>>34893903
Look, the cold harsh reality is that shortly after meeting them, women already make up their mind about you. They fit you into one of two categories: would fuck, and would not fuck. If you approach with not even a hint of romantic interest than you are far morel likely to end up as the latter. Your personal experience is anecdotal, but I doubt she's actually interested.
>>
>>34893903
A genuinealy nice and insightful post, best of luck and fulfillment, proud of you and glad to see words free of despise.
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
>>34893903
you've got a somewhat decent point; basically that many individuals need to develop a comfort zone with a person by forgoing any real objectives when first interacting with them. that is certainly true; i've been there

but i would remind you that you've obtained no results that you desire, despite forgoing/suppressing those desires at first to establish familiarity and comfort with the person

truth is, unless you're one of those socially-gifted folk that tend to know exactly what buttons to push and when to, for lack of a better term, manipulate someone into doing something...you're gonna be relying either on luck+intuition to determine a method of approach, or you're going to establish one general method to try on everyone. better hope the one you pick is good!
>>
File: 1480965074966.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480965074966.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>34893903
That's honestly by far the best way to do it. It's way better to be alone than in a relationship and miserable.

People that are desperate for a relationship do lots of things to make themselves "fit" any person they meet, and always find themselves with somebody who they probably shouldn't be with.

I was somebody who was extremely desperate for a relationship so I jumped into the first one that I could get, a mentally ill girl, and she ended up making my life a living Hell. Now, if I'm alone for the rest of my life, so be it. I hope that I meet the right girl, but I'm not going to settle for the first one that shows the slightest sign of interest in me ever again.
>>
File: 1478432471396.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1478432471396.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>34893903
I've started doing this since starting my new job and working closely with dozens of young women

because each shift is likely to be just me and them for a few hours and then someone different the next day I'm treating them as practice

already getting on well with a few and can tell we both look forward to our time together with zero pressure
>>
>>34893903

I advocate this approach for robots, because it causes the least angst and mental breakage. However, a robot will not attract a girl without low body fat % and decent clothes. Physical appearance is what most robots struggle with.
>>
>don't care for years through university
>walk out with a degree I can't use and no friends
>three years later and still alone
>no incidental contact, no anything, just isolation

OP, your advice only works if you're in a situation where others interact with you. If you have to make a significant effort to even be around others, you can't appear to not care.
>>
>>34893903
She's not and never was into you. It may seems that she is right now, but its only because you're ignoring her, by not acting like the army of beta that surround her.

If you make a move, you'll be right back with the horde.
>>
So who is she having sex with atm? She probably thinks you're gay.
>>
File: 1467658724993.png (455KB, 582x477px) Image search: [Google]
1467658724993.png
455KB, 582x477px
>>34893903
>have trouble talking to girls
>think about talking to them like I do to guys
>realize I have trouble talking with people and that girls are no different

T-thanks
>>
>>34893903
I did that once. I was slow and she found another guy. Its happened twice.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.