[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl teases/bitches/insults me alot for every thing i do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>girl teases/bitches/insults me alot for every thing i do
>we banter back and forth, calling each other names, etc.
>we dont really talk about anything interesting. Not much in the conversations.
>we argue like a married couple
>she still teases me for being single
>we argue literally everytime we see each other
>she does this to no one else.
>mutual friend says we would be perfect together, asks me if id consider dating her
>mutual friend notices these things too but isnt sure
>she has a """boyfriend"""

I don't know what to make of this.
>>
>>34893287
>girl insults me
>extremely offended
>immediately turn from indifferent to spiteful asshole in response
>my day is ruined
>a few days later her and friends are laughing at me for "overreacting" and being "edgy"
If normals are going to throw a personal insult at someone from absolutely nowhere they should expect them to get fucking angry.
>>
>>34893383
>>34893287

>talking to girls
both of you,out!!!
>>
>>34893383

Learn to bantz you autistic sperg.
>>
>>34893383
provide further details so I can bask at your autism
>>
please respond to my original comment
>>
>>34894794
Wow what an original comment.
>>
>>34893287
Is her boyfriend a jew? What's with all the quotation marks? Are you just disregarding him because you want to fuck this chick or is there some other reason.
Regardles of that, from you are saying it sounds like you get on and have good bants. But you can say that about a lot of people who are just friends. There could be something there or there could be nothing, only you cand find out. Though the way you are analizing the situation doesn't fill me with confidence
>>
>>34893287
Difficult, she's either into you or considers you a brother or something. I'd say you should slowly start pushing towards it. Try touching her more (but don't sperg and start grabing her tits out of nowhere) and holding more normal conversations (keep talking shit when she responds to questions and then give a geniune response) to see if you're actually compatible beyond bantering each other. You'll eventually reach the end of where she's comfortable at, if that's after you get intimate then you good man. Godspeed anon
>>
>>34894195
Antz? The DreamsWorks movie about ants?
>>
>>34895179
>>34895189

before she started seeing this guy we got drunk together with a friend and she kissed me when she was completely shitfaced.

i didnt do anything with it, i just made her go inside her house. I cant take advantage of people like that, especially when i knew them for years now.
>>
>>34895782
That was a good call. You're definitely something special to her, you just need to figure out what kind of special it is. You don't need to take advantage of her to do that, just stick around and you'll find out.
>>
>>34893383
You should have decapitated her by throwing your fedora at her then walking away in slow mo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.