[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen recently many women wearing these. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: chkr.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
I've seen recently many women wearing these. What do they mean by this?
>>
>>34893186
I've talked backwards recently too. What did I mean by that
>>
Mods should simply delete these threads, they're nothing but spam at this point
>>
File: 1439891058214.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1439891058214.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>34893186
What the fuck do you think it means virgin?
>>
it means they are miserable beings with no personality so they resort in attempting to show something visually charming to others when in fact they are empty in the inside
>>
i dont know why dont you consult the 1000 other threads made on this dumb fucking topic
>>
@@34893186
Saged. Reported. Hidden. Faggotass spammer.
>>
at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, whoever makes these garbage threads must have a boring life if all they do is make this shit every day
>>
File: baitpon.png (1MB, 898x1000px)
baitpon.png
1MB, 898x1000px
>>34893186
I'm pretty sure they wear them to indicate that they want you to start a shitty thread on 4chan.

I mean, the good news here is that it works.

The bad news is that you're retarded. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this. I'd have thought the doctors would have brought it to your parents' attention at birth.
>>
>>34893186
It means they have a d cup in sucking choed my man
>>
>>34893186
It's the black belt of suckling dick.
>>
>What do they mean by this?

This thread is posted daily.

Unoriginal.
>>
Does this kind of hair mean anything?
>>
they want to get choked
>>
>>34894575
It means that they're not white.
>>
>>34893186
Keeps the gizzard flaps and neck frills in place when out in public. Some girls get these during puberty. But if you managed to succeed in mating with one, when she shows you, it is like god made flesh
>>
>>34894594
The girl in that pic is obviously white though.
>>
>>34894592
By a BBC.
>>
Black belt in sucking cocks.
>>
>>34894575
It means that they're an anal loving slut, usually latina.
>>
>>34893186
It's a desperate plea for chad to destroy their throat.
>>
>>34893186
in russia we call it "slut collar"
>>
>>34893186
it means shes a black belt in suckin dick
>>
I hope this helped
>>
>when your oneitis wears one of these
dropped lmao i'm free
>>
>>34895937
It's just a cute accessory, you're oneitis probably isn't a whore.
>>
>>34895987
>cute accessory

it makes women look like dogs. I bet those whores like being treated like dogs too
>>
>>34893221
>>34893235
>>34893271
>>34893281
>>34894548
butthurt whores/white nights detected
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.