[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do normies know? Are they more redpilled than they let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1486827215919.jpg (112KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486827215919.jpg
112KB, 900x540px
How much do normies know? Are they more redpilled than they let on but simply don't talk about it for fear of risks to their social status or possibly hurting someone's feelings?

What if way more people actually see through society's bullshit than they let on but they just don't talk about it?

Sometimes I wonder if it's like a game and the ones in charge are just trying to see how much they can get away with and how long normies will pretend to go along with it
>>
File: 1479914058682.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1479914058682.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
Read my thread you fucking faggots
>>
Sometimes when im drunk
>>
Also whats your general issue you want others to adress?
>>
>>34893844
>>34893877
I wonder if others suspect that normies actually know the things that we know but they don't want to admit it
>>
Only when you take the bold step of refusing to see the world in binaries of "normies" and "non-normies" will you truly thrive. Life is more complicated than that.
>>
>>34893969
But do Chad and Stacey and your average instagram whores and numales and redditors and all those people know the things that we know deep down, but just refuse to admit it
>>
>>34893909
I don't know what you know, but i do know that others know things that you don't know.
(who gets the reference?)
>>
File: 1483267416638.png (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483267416638.png
326KB, 1280x720px
>>34893090
sometimes I also feel as if they know a lot more than you think they do. sometimes I try to redpill a norman on something I'm sure he/she is bluepilled on and I get suprised to find out they're already redpilled on the subject. I just don't understand why they act so bluepilled all the time if they're really not. I'll never understand normals.
>>
>>34893090

yes it's a game, people are fucking retarded and keep putting up with it like bitches
>>
>>34894049
>asking who gets the reference
>not making it an inside joke
kys abc
GET THE REFERENCE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH EXSDEE WE'RE SO FUNNY RIGHT GUYS
>>
>>34894043
what the fuck do you know?
>>
>>34894064
The way our society is set up, you have to believe (or at least pretend to believe) bluepill doctrine to get ahead.

So even if, for instance, 95% of the population secretly knows it's all a load of bullshit, they can't openly say so or careers, social lives, etc., will be ruined because everyone else is adhering to the bluepill doctrine even if they know better.

Normies will actually shun you just for saying they that they themselves know are true because they've been programmed to be this way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZOZjHjT5E
maybe because of the subconcious fear of ambitious morons who might use your edgy views against you
>>34894132
pretty everyone who grew up in the German cultural room should have got it
wanted to root out how much Krautfags browse r9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E3uXpGuZ-0
>>
>>34893090

No. Normies are far apart from being redpilled. Stacies are even less red pilled. Chads on the other hand are pretty much redpilled when it comes to women because they know they can steal any women from any betabux. This makes them more cynical.
>>
>>34894230
>maybe because of the subconcious fear of ambitious morons who might use your edgy views against you

That's what I was saying >>34894201

We're in this bizarre dystopian society where you know the truth deep down but you're not allowed to say it because you will be socially outcast.

It's like a more subtle version of 2+2=5 from 1984. We literally have to deny reality to get ahead.
>>
>>34894247
I think that's why robots and Chads, the two extreme ends of the spectrum, tend to lean more towards the right wing, whereas normies in the middle tend to be leftists and numales.

Chads and robots see the truth (they just get their in different ways) whereas normies sort of live in a bubble and don't really know what's going on.
>>
>>34893090
>tfw you realize the final redpill is the bluepill
>>
>>34894441
>>tfw you realize the final redpill is the bluepill

How so
>>
>>34894334
>We literally have to deny reality to get ahead.

I had this english and politics teacher teacher that consistently made edgy left/economy liberal statements and gave grades based on how good we followed her doctrine.
desu im not even right wing or so, it just bugged me how everyone expectet from each other to have the same views and enyone who fell out of the scheme was suddenly an outcast.

this video covers the thematic from another point of view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

sorry for posting so much yt links
Also there is never one definite truth, dicussion and debate should be valued more in society
>>
>>34894485
fuck my own link, just jump to 3:30 or so
>>
>>34893090
When trying to talk to 'normies about many of these topics I found that many have no interest in even thinking about said 'redpill' topics or existential questions. Or perhaps their minds are so simple that they cannot readily comprehend such topics without a great effort. Probably both.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.