[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How painful for you it is to know that there are people all around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How painful for you it is to know that there are people all around the world who are enjoying their lives to its fullest and you are just sitting in front of the computer all day long and waste your time without achieving anything?
>>
Not really painful, since they don't perceive the world any different than you or me. Not to be a fedora-tipper, but they're just cattle that gets shifted from place to place in order to graze and be slaughtered, as opposed to cattle that sticks to just one farm.
>>
I am asexual so there is no need to act like a douche to get girls or something.
For me, there is nothing to achieve.
>>
>>34892576
not really that bad, once you actually get dragged to a party or some event somehow that everyone is crazy about you realize how boring people are and how all the exciting things aren't all that special

and once you realize you aren't missing anything (except for human contact) it's sort of easier to just do what you want
>>
>>34892863
>realize how boring people are
that's because of your autism, they've got a whole different perspective about parties
>>
File: CJ.jpg (44KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
CJ.jpg
44KB, 720x602px
I've been to a few parties and found them painfully dull & exhausting. I'd rather have a cup of coffee, read the internet and play vidya while being comfy

who with me?
>>
>>34892892
okay, I still won't enjoy their company

am I still supposed to stick around and validate their shit?
>>
>>34892934
no, that's a Chad's job
>>
why should I care about value judgements from the external world? I don't enjoy partying, I don't care about having money and expensive things, in my experience having friends just means I'm less able to be myself because I need to cater to their opinions and sensitivities - I'm by far better off on my own in my mom's basement eating doritos and playing ASCII roguelikes and doing other things I care about than I would be as yet another normalfag drone desperately trying to obtain social consensus value
>>
You end up exactly where you deserve. I'm obviously not cut out for whatever it is normalfags do due to no fault of my own.
>>
>>34892716
>I am a fat incel no girl would ever want so I'm gonna tell myself I am asexual
>>
>>34892716
please get a name already so I can filter you
>>
>>34892576
But they are not actually.
Most people are misserable op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_hg40utKY
>>
>>34892576
In my late teens i used to occasionally crave that kind of stereotypical partying/going out all time kind of thing. Only every time i actually did it, i didn't have that much fun.

My life now is far from perfect, but i'm under no illusions that partying and fucking sluts every weekend is something that would improve it in any meaningful way. I've done that. It doesn't. Judging by how prevalent "depression" is among normies I don't thing it really improves their lives much either.

I have a small number of friends, occasionally we go out for a meal, or more often just skype and play video games. Its okay.
>>
Its not. You get used to it after awhile and stop caring.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.