[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can feel myself crawling out of the endless drepession hole,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 5wAoFEW.png (372KB, 719x707px) Image search: [Google]
5wAoFEW.png
372KB, 719x707px
I can feel myself crawling out of the endless drepession hole, day by day I try to improve and develop and move forward. I mask my anxiety and I try my best to do things which years ago would seem impossible for me.

Then something shit happens, and then another shit thing happens, and then another shit thing over a few days.

Massive weight of sadness and hoplessness smashes me back down to the bottom of the pit.

The cycle never ends. Guess I need drugs from the doctor or I will end up killing myself very soon. Anyone know this feel and can offer some advice, no matter what I do I always end up getting smashed back down by the depression.
>>
File: dysthymia.jpg (23KB, 582x342px) Image search: [Google]
dysthymia.jpg
23KB, 582x342px
it's called dysthymia and yeah medicine is what you need.
I am the same. I should take my medicine but I don't because I don't care any more.
>>
I get where you're coming from man.

Just got to keep trying right?
>>
>>34892208
>I can feel myself crawling out of the endless drepession hole

Be careful, this is actually the point at which many people kill themselves.

Severely depressed people completely lack motivation, even to kill themselves, and once they start rising out of it there is a dangerous point where the increase of motivation can result in suicide.
>>
>>34892233
>oscillating between somewhat depressed and fully depressed
>not just calling it "depression"

ok
>>
>>34892208
Have you tried finding peace in religon? It's an option.
>>
>>34892208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY
>>
>>34892208
Every shitty thing that happens just makes you stronger if you can move past it, you just need to learn to embrace that and take those shitty life experiences as notches on your belt.
>>
>>34892297
I found God in past few years. It does help.
>>34892299
Will watch. Thanks.
>>34892332
Thanks, I would have said the same to someone else but it's nice for someone to say it to me.
>>
>>34892289
because it's not just "depression", people with dysthymia can get quite literally double the dose of depression, a major depressive episode alongside dysthymia. it's also much longer generally, along with a bunch of other shit the wikipedia page will probably tell you if you bothered to google.
>>
>>34892386
I can live with the depression 99% of the time. Then suddenly something bad will happen and it's like a house is falling ontop of you and you are buried alive and you can't escape you just have to wait until either you die, or someone finds you.
>>
>>34892208
I know it's simplistic and I'm not sure how much it will help but I've tried to internalise "no use crying over spilt milk" phrase, whenever I'm feeling remorseful I'll tell myself it once or twice and keep it in mind and I'll get on with my day.
>>
>>34892558
What if the milk was chocolate milk, you've been waiting to drink it all day, it's the last chocolate milk left in your house but someone pours it all over you then spits in your face. That's kinda how I feel.
>>
>>34892412
yeah, I'm the same friend. I'm even at that trapped part thanks to me being a massive fucking sperg on the weekend, but I digress. If this has been your life for years, guarantee it's dysthymia, you should definitely look into ssri's, therapy, etc. At least see a doctor, the problem is that because you can live with it, you think it's fine. But I smoke, I can live with that, but 5 years from now, will I say the same? 10? 20? etc.
>>
>>34892612
You're complicating the analogy, my point is that when I'm feeling bad about something I'll remember that regret will do nothing for me but ruin my mood.
>>
>>34893014
Yeah, I mean you are right. It's just harder to get over some things.
>>
>>34893077
I know what you mean but you have to keep tackling the problem until you get a solution, especially with depression or you'll just end up withering away which from what I've heard is a horrible experience.

I'd say try getting sunlight too since that always lightens my mood. Trying to accept my situation and move out of it calmly really helped me in when I was in a bad space only a few years back, I had a nervous breakdown and it wasn't pretty, after a year I'd had enough and it took another year to get out of it and I'm still stumbling a little.

You've probably heard lines like these before and I hate to use more analogies but scrambling will get you nowhere, you need to approach the situation from the most clear and logical mind you can.
>>
>>34893216
Thanks for helping me. After posting this thread I do feel much better. You guys are alright.. don't go to school on monday.
>>
>>34893410
Kek, you're welcome anon, nice to know I've made someone feel better, I wish you luck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.