[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're at a job interview >Anon, why don't you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Job-Interview.png (137KB, 353x278px) Image search: [Google]
Job-Interview.png
137KB, 353x278px
You're at a job interview

>Anon, why don't you have a facebook or any other social media account?

What do you say?
>>
File: 1486833465057.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486833465057.gif
203KB, 248x225px
>>34892181
kontent~
>>
Why should I? Is my answer.
>>
>>34892181
People are crazy, I just use whatsapp to talk with my friends.
>>
im not on these because i have already moved onto the next generation of social networks that you old people havent heard about yet
>>
>I prefer to spend my time on more productive things

I actually had to use that line once, still didn't even get the job. I thought it was genius at the time, though.
>>
>>34892181
ive never had found need in social networks
>>
File: yzHWbqV.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
yzHWbqV.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
Job interviews are the most bs part of work.

>Good day Mr. Anon, why would you like to work with us?

Why do you fucking think? I'm not doing it for love of the job, that's obvious.
>>
I have but i don't use them and planning to delete them. I don't need this data mining bullshit so i can show of myself. I use the internet for what it's meant to be used.
>>
>>34892181
So that the crypto reptile Joo aliens can't track my browsing habits and record my history in order to infect my mind with their dirty jooish trickery and brainwash me into being their mindless slave
>>
>>34892181
Because those invade my privacy and as an advocate of the Free Software Foundation it is morally wrong for me to use a service that is nonfree.
>>
I don't like that website, it is improductive, it's content is shallow and garbage, and I strongly oppose the surveillance and profiling intent.

>>34892229
nice one
>>
>>34892229
Sure buddy.

I'll give you a call next week to inform you whether or not you've got the job.
>>
>>34892256
your mistake is assuming that anything at all about social interactions is anything but protocol.
It's kind of like the mating protocol, you have to bullshit your way to show dominance, self-assurance, confidence, etc.
>>
>>34892256
>Tell us more about you, what do you do in your free time?

The one I've had the most, and also the most irrelevant. I guess it's just a psycho filter, but still bs.
>>
>>34892256
fucking this.

>anon where do you see yourself in 5 years?
fucking dead, hopefully. Just waiting for you to fill my bank account enough so I can buy whatever I need to make it happen, cunts.
>>
>>34892271
HIRED

these peppers are really tasty
>>
>>34892303
This.

>"Oh I'm sorry I thought I was here for a job interview. If you want a friend or someone you can relate to, maybe you should look online."
>>
>>34892311
what is your goal in life?
what do you think is your biggest weakness?

it's just weeding out non-normies.
Dead serious here, society is about preserving those who accomodate and ostracizing those who don't
>>
>>34892181

My job didnt ask at the interview but said 'if you have social media we highly recommend deleting it.'

No company would ask this tho, but in a theoretical world where they did, Id ask them how many people have gotten a job bc of their social media account, and how many have lost one for the same reason.
>>
>>34892345
Really the most valued skill in the work place is the ability to endure it. If you don't play ball at an interview, you're unlikely to cope with the tedium, endless bureaucracy about insignificant shit and dealing with cardboard cut out people.

Still it annoys me to know end when they take the facade to the extreme. People being too happy when its obviously false, kissing the boot of their employee and telling them how wonderful it is to stack shelves. Shut the fuck up, this is shit and you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>34892390
*employer
*no end

Sorry
>>
You guys are fucking stupid.

How to never have this question pop up:

1. Open 10 tabs.
2. Go to the email provider of your choice on each of them.
3. Sign up for 10 emails (somethingsomething1, somethingsomething2, etc)
4. Open 10 facebook accounts with each email.
5. 1 have your real name and the best picture you can come up with.
6. Steal face pics of SOC for the other 9 accounts.
7. Add them all to your friends list
8. Go to your page and fill out your about section, leave that public. Fake some previous jobs if you have to on there for them to see.
9. Make one public post about a piece of technology.
10. Have 3 dummy accounts like it.

Autistic? Sure. But does it make you look somewhat normal for job interviews? Absolutely.

Might take you about 20 minutes.
>>
>>34892455
not too bad advice, really. You can also add a shitload of normals, they usually accept even if they don't know you or have any friends in common.
>>
>>34892181
Do they really ask this? I fucked off from social media ages ago and neither of the jobs I've worked since then have asked that
>>
>>34892181
>Couple reasons. First of all I lost interest in it. If you want to know what I'm up to just ask. I'm pretty open and enjoy talking to people. That's what makes interviews so easy
>Secondly, it was just a distraction. All the notifications just get in the way and take away your focus on the job

How did I do? Am i a wagecuck?
>>
>>34892181
>not having a ghost facebook account with only publically available information
>>
>>34892455
>It's kind of strange that you only have 10 friends anon, 200 is usually the minimum for most normal people.

> Could it be that you're trying to trick me with an account with fake friends?
>>
>>34892455
You add 9 dummy accounts because that's what people who aren't your friend can see on the left, giving your page a full look.

Also worth noting to have your main account like a couple local football teams so they show up too.
>>
I take my data security seriously, much like I will when it comes to your company.
>>
I think social media is a vain, narcissistic pursuit that millennials use as a substitute for real social interaction because it's easier. But in my book nothing compares to the real thing.
>>
social media is a botnet
>>
I prefer not to look at social media since it triggers me to the point where I want to take a gun and shoot anyone close to me.

So when do you think I'll hear back about the job?
>>
File: 6358421_b0b13495e1.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6358421_b0b13495e1.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>"Aight luv stop askin those questions and listen. Me main bruv terry is outside and e thinks you got a well fit boddy. I came here to ask if you'd let him smash."
>"Mr. Anon, you appear to be drunk..."
>"Now as mi mah used to say, 'allerances can be deceiving'
>"Call security"
>>
>>34892600
You go to a group for "multi level marketing", add anyone you find. There's 200+ friends, easy. Or you just have private profile.
>>
I found they were distracting when I wanted to get work done, so I made the decision to delete for the sake of my work output, which tripled afterward.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
I start screaming at them so they can see how autistic I am and then they will understand why I don't have facebook.
>>
File: 1476911422090.jpg (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476911422090.jpg
85KB, 400x400px
>>34892720
I wish death upon all chavs and their slang
>>
This makes me glad that the interview I went to for my current job didnt include any questions other than 'can you work overtime?' 'can you work second or third shift? how about weekends?' other than that, the interviewer just told me about the job and showed me around the facility. Not too bad for a warehouse position making 14 burgerbucks an hour.
>>
File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>"What are your values?"
>"I don't have any. Everything is permissible."
>>
>>34892455
I made a fake facebook account and I got denied access after a week. They force you to verify phone number which is fucking annoying
>>
File: 1456598794936.png (27KB, 278x306px) Image search: [Google]
1456598794936.png
27KB, 278x306px
>>34893375
>"What are your values?"
>mfw
>>
File: full-metal-jacket-cast-359426130.jpg (158KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
full-metal-jacket-cast-359426130.jpg
158KB, 1440x810px
>>34893429
>"Why do you want t-..."
>"I'M THE ONE ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS HERE SWEETHEART"
>>
>>34893375
String together some incomprehensible normie memes.
>faith, friends, and family
>god, guns, and country
>live, laugh, love
https://www.pinterest.com/mrsgurley/quotes-about-life-faith-friends-family/
>>
>>34893686
>https://www.pinterest.com/mrsgurley/quotes-about-life-faith-friends-family/

These trigger me so much.
>>
>>34892181
>I prefer to have face-to-face interaction
>>
File: b62.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
b62.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>34892181
>"Anon, why don't you have a facebook or any other social media account?"
>"Why don't you have any front teeth?"
>"But I d-..."
>>
>>34892181
Because the big companies aggregate my data and sell it to third parties, profiting off the exact contents of my personal life. Moreover, social media uses algorythms to decide what content I get to see, making indoctrination not only possible, but extremely likely. Finally, hackers and stalker can use the information on my social media to derive passwords or otherwise extract sensitive personal information and use that against me in various ways.
>>
>but i have an active twitter account where i post vaguely fascist and pseudo-edgy memes to the viewing public
>would you like to talk about lolbertarian Hoppean nationalism?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.