[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normalfags worship their coffee and why do they say "don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 1481113161719.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1481113161719.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
Why do normalfags worship their coffee and why do they say "don't talk to me until i have my coffee"?
>>
File: sips tea.png (40KB, 377x352px) Image search: [Google]
sips tea.png
40KB, 377x352px
>>34892014
because it wakes us up. It's hard to have a good morning without coffee. I drink it every morning. If I don't have my coffee, I can't function.
>>
>>34892014
I hate this too
REEEEEE
>>
File: 1471981958703.png (11KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1471981958703.png
11KB, 234x215px
>tfw coffee doesn't wake you up anymore

I truly am dead
>>
File: 1448002145154.jpg (15KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1448002145154.jpg
15KB, 304x366px
Alot of them drink it to wake up because they stay up late partying and have to work, therefore they need a wakeup drug.
Others drink it just because it's "hip" to do so. hence why so many young women will walk around sipping iced starbucks drinks.
It's a social status thing, they think the act of them drinking coffee means they have important things to do, and because they treat it as a social symbol they begin to fetishize it. That's why you see normies saying "I love coffee!" and "I can't get enough coffee! it's all I drink!"

I'm not some straight edge nofunallowed loser, but why in the fuck would you forcibly make your body dependent on caffiene to wake up? why would you drink that every morning.
>b-but I can't function without it!
because you've conditioned your body to need it. you're an addict.
coffee drinkers are scum, in my opinion worse than smack fiends
>>
>>34892014
I like coffee and all but I'm not going to be an asshole about it. They just wanna grump because they're petty. I like using it as a berserking ritual, helps regulate my rage a bit better.

Also black coffee tastes kinda fruity after drinking a lot at once. I wish America had the fruits so I'd know exactly what it tasted like.
>>
>>34892014
>having to deal with normies
i pity you, anon
>>
>>34892112
It seems weird to me. When i need to go to uni in 9am, i just get up on 7am. Then i'm there just like that and see them drinking coffee because they woke up at 8:50. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
What they actually mean is
>"don't talk to me until i'm fully awake and prepared to deal with your autistic bullshit"
>>
>drink a cup of coffee
>feel like I'm going to die

what did my body mean by this
>>
>>34892014
Because normalfags ruin everything. Coffee included, mind you.
>lol Dunkin Donuts coffee is too strong!
>Starbucks tastes like dirt... love those Frappuccinos though!
>I love coffee! ... no idiot, I said TEN sugars and TWELVE creams
>I can't drink a latte unless it's flavored
>wait there's a difference between lattes, espresso and coffee???
Just fuck off already.

Truly appreciating coffee is a masculine robot art. You have to slowly sip and taste all the finer notes and be able to distinguish high quality from low quality. Any coffee that you can't drink black isn't worth your time.
And you also have to realize that all coffees serve different purposes: some are made to be drank solo and others are made to be paired, this for example is why Dunkin Donuts has a tasteless coffee unless you also order a donut to go with it.

Normies just drink coffee for energy but in reality hate the taste and have no clue what the difference is between any of it, nor are they aware that coffee is 90% water and highly inefficient as far as caffeine content is concerned.
>>
File: 1485963763799.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485963763799.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>tfw coffee gives me diarrhea

Everybody asks me why I don't drink it but I can't exactly give them this answer
>>
File: SAD.jpg (241KB, 659x772px) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
241KB, 659x772px
>>34892014
Because they actually have lives and need to stay awake, unlike you NEETS.
>>
>>34893044
Tell them you have acid reflux, they'll understand that
>>
>drink coffee after wageslaving to keep myself up at home
>often break down in the evening or fall asleep incredibly quickly

Anyone else do this?
>>
>>34892112
Good job at articulating my frustration. I hate these people so fucking much. Same goes for all these fucking tea people.
>>
>>34893034
Microtransactions won't pay for themselves.
>>
I drink 1l of coffee each morning. I'm not a normie, I promise
>>
>>34892112

>wall of autism

Your entire argument is based on your own ridiculous assumptions. Pathetic.

Immediately smash your face into the nearest hard surface until you feel your skull crack.
>>
>>34893034

You should genuinely consider ending your life if this level of complete stupidity is normal to you.
>>
>>34892014
no matter how strong the coffe is it just doesnt do anything to me doesnt wake me up or anything and i barely ever drank it.
>>
File: 1471469600670.jpg (7KB, 176x171px) Image search: [Google]
1471469600670.jpg
7KB, 176x171px
>>34892014
>mfw coffee companies peddle caffeine so people can work longer hours
Holy shit
>>
>>34892014
We always have a pot of coffee brewing in our department. Not so much that we need it but it's always there and it's nice to have at 5 AM especially when you work in very cold conditions all day long. But coffee to young adults is the equivalent to craft beers and wine. It's some weird social thing
>>
>>34892014
its petit-burgeoise ideology
>>
my brain is weirdly super sensitive to caffeine. it's very convenient for me to drink some caffieneated drink if i didn't get enough sleep last night or whatever or I just want a burst of divine inspiration

I don't think there's a point in drinkin it every day, though. homeostasis n1gga
>>
Started drinking coffee in high school. Worked on a for boat during the summer, got seasick. Older guy recommended black coffee to settle my stomach, and it worked, and just been drinking it that way since. Now I order black coffee, people think I'm a pretentious tryhard.
>>
File: [shivering_intensifies].jpg (21KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
[shivering_intensifies].jpg
21KB, 405x289px
>>34893367
>mfw pharmaceutical companies have been doing the same thing for amphetamines and other stimulants
>>
>>34893321
What
Rigatoni post
>>
Never drank coffee in my life before.
Yesterday was my first time and it made me shit literally rusty water. Didn't even wake me up,, (inside)
>>
>>34893301
What's the matter Marina? Didn't have your morning coffee?
>>
>Tfw glorious tea-drinking Britbong
>>
>work at coffee shop
>free drinks on shift
>now they've enslaved me to the espresso machine and I work long shifts fueled by it
>can't quit because then I don't get free coffee anymore
>>
>>34893464

Read your post, cunt. You don't have an argument. You don't have anything interesting to say. You've literally invented a series of scenarios, applied them to complete strangers, and acted as if somehow you've actually contributed something of value. Your pretension is matched only by how much of a fucking moron you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x632px
>drink coffee because I'm addicted to caffeine and need it to be productive
>/r9k/ has turned coffee drinking into a form of identity politics
>>
>>34893771
take caffeine pills and stop being an attentionwhore
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 570x587px
>>34893805

I do take caffeine pills. I drink coffee when it's available.

explain how drinking coffee is asking for attention. I assume you can't since drinking a beverage in no way brings attention to oneself.
>>
>>34893886
>drinking a beverage in no way brings attention to oneself
I dont know how to respond to such a level of retardation. sorry
>>
>>34893936
>family of normies
>one of them decides to start using caffeine pills instead of their waterbean drink
>"wtf is coffee not good enough for you? Pussy snowflake."
Sorry you have autism tho
>>
>>34893936

so you admit that you're wrong and can't explain how drinking a beverage brigs attention to oneself?

this is the first time I've ever got an irrational person to admit that they have no reason for their beliefs on 4chan
>>
>>34893051
>and need to stay awake
So how the fuck did humanity survive before coffee was invented if you need it to stay awake?
>>
>>34893771
Why did you get yourself addicted idiot
>>
>>34894417

my original addiction stems from my parents letting me drink coffee from a young age. after that, the addiction continued because I work shift work and sometimes work 17+ hour shifts and I'm a full time student. hence, the original addiction can be attributed to my family, but after that it can be attributed to needing to stay productive for long periods of time
>>
>>34893044
just say it fucks with your stomach jesus christ have none of you ever learned the art of discretion
>>
>>34892175
they went to sleep at 6am after partying and having sex all night
>>
>>34893007
anxiety, most likely.
>>
>>34893044
I drink coffee in part because it helps be shit, desubh.
>>
>>34894489

just say is upsets the homeostasis of your body have you never learned the art of discretion???
>>
>>34894504
They do this everyday?
>>
>>34894676

yes, normalfags have sex parties until 6:00am everyday and need coffee to make up for their lack of sleep. this is based in reality and not the delusions of an angry neckbeard on the internet
>>
>>34892049
>stop drinking coffee for a long period cuz it doesnt work anymore
>start drinking coffee again
>its working

try it
>>
Drinking coffee makes my mouth feel the exact same way that smoking a cigarette makes it feel.
>>
>>34894318
Humanity wasn't always a society of wageslaves expected to be in at the office, showered and pressed by 8am sharp, then to work on meaningless tasks for 10 hours or else you starve
>>
>>34892014
If I ever have coffee I just release unnatural amounts of shit for the rest of the day
Perhaps robots just can't process coffee
>>
>>34892014
I hate these people as well, OP.
>>
File: 1453136599065.jpg (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453136599065.jpg
67KB, 300x300px
>>34895555
OH SHIT QUADS

I usually get really sweaty hands and feet it sucks.
>>
>>34895555
holy shit those quads confirm

>drank coffee in the morning before going to work
>can barely make it to work without shitting myself
>shit my guts out every day

glad i dont work anymore
>>
>>34894914
but I'm always down for some chatting when smoking
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.