[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather have the qt of your dreams or have unlimited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1483986516290.jpg (183KB, 1242x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1483986516290.jpg
183KB, 1242x1223px
would you rather have the qt of your dreams or have unlimited money but be guaranteed to never have a meaningful relationship?

Personally, Id take the cash
>>
>>34891773
qt. Money won't make me happy, like in a deep sense.
>>
Money.

For me life is >150mp/h
>>
Money indeed. Romantic companionship is overrated
>>
>>34891785
Id take the money only bc I would have no idea what to do in a relationship and dont know what id offer. seems like a lot of work desu
>>
>>34891773
if qt of my dreams stays in love with and i do with her forever, then you can count me in.
>>
>>34892021
if this then I'd take the qt tbqhfam
>>
>>34891773
Money
I'd rather be rich and alone than poor and with someone
>>
File: sororita_mug.png (48KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
sororita_mug.png
48KB, 235x251px
Everyone that choses money in this scenario is fucking retarded as you could just have your dream girl be rich and willing to spend/share money with you.
>>
>>34891773
Money.

If I magically acquired the qt of my dreams I'm always going to know that the love isn't real. She didn't choose to love me because of who I am she does it because its fucking magical.

A relationship in this case would just be empty love, and if it wasn't and she still had free will there's a chance she would dump or cheat on me any time.

Money is the only logical choice.
>>
Money, a meaningful relashionship would not make me happy anyway. I don't trust anyone and I wouldn't be able to keep it.
>>
Probably the first
but if the choice was between endless poverty+girl vs endless money+no girl then I might choose the second, plus it would not be that bad to be unloved if you knew that it was your unescapeable destiny

and if the choice was between girl and money with no drawbacks to either then definitely the money
>>
>>34891773
Definitely the money.
I guess not everyone is like that, but for me, having a gf becomes a strain after a while.
The unlimited money is not just money, it's essentially freedom, and that shit is worth more than anything. Sure, you'll never experience the emotional side of it, but your sexual needs can get taken care of with the money.
>>
>>34891773
If I can still fuck whores and gold digging sluts: money
>>
>>34891773
Normally I would say money.

But recently I've had (still have I suppose) money to fulfill my desires. I have all the vidya I need, useless tech shit, drugs, etc. Void is still there so for the first time in my life I'm actually thinking money might not be that end all. This is depressing as I thought money would solve my problems, and it didn't. Sweet death cannot come soon enough.
>>
>all these autists picking money

Reminder: you will NEVER have a meaningful relationship. If you were going to go the "devil in the details" route of interpretation, that'd mean no meaningful family/friend relationships, either.
>>
>>34891773
money of coarse I can buy a real doll for a gf
>>
>>34892354
are they meaningful relationships?
>>
>>34892415
>accusing others of autism when it's clear that it means a romantic relationship due to the contrast with the first option
>>
>>34891773
qt because the qt of my dreams has a lot of money
>>
>>34892415
that wouldn't matter, with money i would be able to fulfill my dream of isolating myself in a big mansion and let my inner autist loose
>>
>get perfect and lovely wife with your trillions of dollars
>fuck her
>have a meaningful relationship with your children instead
Easy peasy
>>
>>34892477
rules say you wont ever have a meaningful relationship.
>>
File: 1440612357272.jpg (107KB, 964x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440612357272.jpg
107KB, 964x640px
I'm leaning towards money but damn, the qt of my dreams is pretty fucking enticing. I think I'd need to know exactly what "meaningful relationships" means.
>>
>>34892542
Alright, then I choose the qt of my dreams who is an immortal quadrillionaire sorceress and empress of the world. Happy?
>>
Cash
organo
>>
File: monster.jpg (1MB, 1750x2690px) Image search: [Google]
monster.jpg
1MB, 1750x2690px
>>34892618
thats actually the best choice fampai
>>
>or have unlimited money but be guaranteed to never have a meaningful relationship?
It'd be just like I am but with unlimited money, of course I take the "have unlimited money for free" choice
>>
>>34892648
it seems obvious that you're only choosing looks and personality
>>
>>34892114
money is better, you get a lot of bitches.
anyone who things a meaningful relationship with a girl is actually a thing is naive at best
>>
>>34891773
Definitely qt. I can still make a decent amount of money and I don't have to be filthy rich to live a happy life.
>>
>>34892676
well, I trust my dad and mom's relationship over some random bitter asshole on the internet. maybe they're super rare but I know they exist
>>
>>34891773
Cash. Always the cash.
>>
File: 1483908502921.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483908502921.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
qt

i am already very rich lel
>>
>>34891773
You can always make money, guys
>>
>>34891773
i'd obviously take the cash.
i can still get myself some pussy, but not relationships as stated in the op. i can deal with that.
>>
>>34891773

meaningful romantic relationship with a woman, or meaningful relationship with another human of any kind?
>>
If you said money, you're nothing but a shallow, vain, whore. Literally everything you probably accuse women of being. Kill yourselves.
>>
The cash.

>but be guaranteed to never have a meaningful relationship?
dgaf. /r9k/ is already my soulmate and I could afford all the hot wet pussy I wanted.
>>
>>34894044
As opposed to what? Conjuring an unrealistically perfect woman out of thin air to serve you for life?

Yeah, I want money so I can bankroll a hedonistic meaningless existence. But it's not like the alternative is particularly virtuous either.
>>
>>34894103
>Conjuring an unrealistically perfect woman out of thin air to serve you for life?

That's literally the question. Do you want money or an unrealistically perfect woman.
>>
>>34894126
Hol up, I just noticed a flaw in this question.

Couldn't you just imagine your dream girl to have infinite money and also be infinitely generous to you?
>>
>>34894149
the constraints I intended prevent this
>>
Money... didn't even have to think about it.

Everything that is currently wrong with my life would disappear with unlimited cash, it would be absolute bliss.

Also I can just pay some whore to stick my cock in and warm up my bed at night, don't need to worry about her womanly needs and all that shite. She's out the door as soon as I'm done with the cunt.
>>
>>34891773
by meaningful relationship I intended nothing will be fulfilling and you wont feel warmth from any other being besides perhaps parents / direct relatives
>>
>>34891773
the qt of my dreams would be loaded and loyal so idc about the second choice :^)
>>
File: 89767687.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
89767687.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34891773
Well the 'qt of my dreams' would be a billionaire anyway
>>
Money. Love is overrated. Marriage is overrated. At least with Money I can buy all the video games and PC parts I want.
>>
The money, please.
>build/build a mansion in the middle of siberia or a finnish private island
>buy a home gym
>buy enough food for a month every month
>lierally spend all day screeching innawoods or working out to autistic music
>talk to myself all day round
>kms at the age of 35 out of sheer blissful boredom
>>
>>34894997
Also, rape upper class hookers and bribe the judge with fifty million euros
>>
Money.

I will be the anti-Soros.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.