[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get pushde around again Why do people do this? It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1457897268401.png (92KB, 633x863px) Image search: [Google]
1457897268401.png
92KB, 633x863px
>tfw you get pushde around again
Why do people do this? It makes me so angry, but I have no idea how to react.
>>
>>34891503
Makes them feel better about themselves

No really, I used to bully kids and it made me feel fucking great, like I was on top of the world
>>
>>34891503
if you were stronger you would do it too
>>
>>34891520
How the fuck do I respond without getting into trouble? I can easily take on the guy; I'm 6'3 and train boxing. But I just don't know what do in such a s ituation.
>>
A lot of "people" are pretty psychopathic. They lack sympathy and can't really interact with others deeply.

They're sort of like vaguely hostile NPCs.
>>
>>34891554
I'm stronger than the guy.
>>
>>34891560
are you like in school?
>>
>>34891560
1 Hit KO him if you've gotten gud enough at boxing, you'll get in trouble sure but nobody is going to mess with you after that
>>
>>34891577
sure you are...
and im taller than the rock
>>
>>34891580
Yeah
>>34891581
I would do that outside of school but no way I'm risking getting kicked out.
>>
>>34891593
Look man, I'm just searching for advice.
>>
>>34891596
get a black person to fight you, kick his ass but make sure everyone saw that he threw the first punch. (They are very easy to provoke, just say "I've got beef wit you")
everyone will leave you alone and this guy will get in trouble for starting shit like they do
>>
>>34891560
do whatever it is that he's doing to you back. even if it doesn't piss you off you gotta always answer. the only reason people push you around is because they know you're not gonna retaliate - so retaliate

you said you can take the guy. what's he gonna do? confront you and get beat up???
>>
>>34891503

Lift for a couple months and try again. Try lurking /fit/ or something.
>>
>>34891656
Strength is not my issue
>>
File: 1481438917414.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1481438917414.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>34891503
Have you tried talking to him?

Maybe he just wants to be your friend
>>
He's probably hoping for a confrontation with you, next time he does it just confront him man, be smart about this though.

Ask him what his deal is, this is not the first time he pushes you, if he tries to start shit just ignore him, walk away, be sure to assert your position.

Do you have buddies you hang out with? Do they know about this shit? Remember they are your friends and they will back you up.
>>
>>34891709

Fuckin eh. Standing up for and with your mates is what guys live for. This is true honor and in my experience all men seek it.
>>
You know what to do. Fight him and face the consequences. Try to make him start it.
>>
>>34891776
dont do this.

run in and king hit him, then mount and ground and pound.

repeat until satisfaction. you can do it, dude.
>>
>>34891669

Sure. It might not be the problem. But would lifting more not help?

Build more muscle, build more confidence. What do you have to lose?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.