[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most expensive article of clothing you own and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

What is the most expensive article of clothing you own and how much did it cost?
>>
My T-Shirt from Walmart.
About 10$
>>
Do accessories count? My watch was $120.
>>
>>34891367
>gay hipster retard who spends $120 on a fake gold watch just to tell the time
Anon, my sides.
>>
a watch
10 grand

it was a present from my grandpa. I like it and all, but it was really hard to hide my disgust when I got it. 10K could have help paid off my school debt, got me a new car, or something
instead I got some worthless piece of out dated garbage. I'd sell it but the most I would get is only 5K, if I'm lucky, and my grandpa always comments on the watch when he's around so
>>
>>34891507
No, I'm a gay weeaboo retard who bought a fap powered Seiko just to tell time.
>>
RM Williams Slacks. $210AUD
>>
My jacket that I bought for $80
Everything else is 10-20 cheap tier
>>
File: fecaljapan.jpg (56KB, 587x431px) Image search: [Google]
fecaljapan.jpg
56KB, 587x431px
Salvation Army underwear, fifty cents
>>
>>34891310
$15 shirt that is now my jizz rag since it's to small
>>
signed Wayne Gretzky jersey. I won it in a raffle but I've seen some places online sell something similar for around $1800
>>
Hardie Amies tailored suit. Around 2k $
>>
>>34892594
>shit coming out of her asshole and onto her face
>better censor that vagina!
>>
File: 20160928_1422072.jpg (1MB, 1752x3360px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_1422072.jpg
1MB, 1752x3360px
mine was this red jacket, cost me like $300
>>
my nig-stomping boots: $90
>>
I'm not sure I've ever spent a significant amount of my own personal money on clothing. A lot of it is the same stuff I've had since I stopped growing as a teenager. Shit. I just realized I've had the shirt I'm wearing RIGHT NOW since middle school. There's a hole from where it caught on a classroom door handle and I've used it as pajamas ever since. Occasionally things will wear out, thin fabrics mostly and cheap stuff like plain white tees. Then again I get clothes as gifts sometimes, like my aunt will buy me a shirt or some pants, a book and a card, something like that for christmas. I've got some free shirts too that I got from like, donating blood, getting a strike at the bowling alley, eating a challenge plate of food etc. Recently my favorite pants tore while I was helping my father move and he bought me a new pair.

As for the actual most expensive item regardless if I bought it, would be shoes. I've got a few pairs of shoes from when my feet stopped growing and a few of them are nice. A few nice, expensive jackets also since I live in a very cold snowy area.
>>
>>34892800
lmao I have the same flannel jacket and it was like $50
>>
>>34892800
LMfao at you right now.kek
>>
A fur coat worth a few thousand.
>>
An old n-3b parka, for like $100 on ebay. It's comfy as fuck
>>
>>34892800
>$300 for a hammy down jacket from the 90s
wew
>>
>>34892903
where did you get it from I was looking all over for one of these. I live in the UK they're not so common here.

>>34892915
Because I spent a lot of money on clothes? Who cares I have a lot of money. If I want something and can afford it why hold on to the imaginary concept of money. I had some numbers on a card now I have a few less numbers in exchange for something I wanted.

>>34893277
that's the look i was going for f@m
>>
>>34891310
I got some MAGA meme leggings, they were like 35 bucks.
>>
>>34893306
thing is, even when you have a lot of money u have to be aware of the value of things
and there is no way this jacket is worth 300 bucks.
>>
>>34893306
you should of just went to a good will or 2nd hand store and got one for $10
>>
>>34891310

$300 pea coat
>>
>>34891310
Suit for over 1500 zloty. It's pretty expensive for subhumans
>slav country
>>
kiton suede bomber for 4k

i was in milan so i thought what the hell
>>
25 Pounds for a woolly jumper. It is too big for me but is comfy as fuck

>tfw too small for Small-sized clothes
>>
A 150$ Obey hoodie
>>
i have a $600 suit that I don't wear often

Of everyday wears I have a jacket that cost around $60 or so

Don't get me started on shoes
>>
>>34893306
Like other anons have said that jacket simply isnt worth $300.you could have got the same or possibly better nearly anywhere for less.you also look like your poseing as a farmboy or some shit which is pretty dumb
>>
>>34893329
value is only whatever you as a consumer put into a product. I wanted this coat. Real bad. Couldn't find another one anywhere like it. So I thought fuck it, it's not like money even has real value. If I didn't spend the $300 on this coat I'd have spent it on something else that I probably didn't want as much.

>>34893339
we don't have good will here, and none of the second hand stores had exactly what I was looking for. I saw this and it was perfect. I could have faffed around and wasted petrol money driving around and searching more but I don't mind parting with a superficial idea to get a product I want. I wanted the coast more than I wanted money. Nobody really wants money, people want things. what's the point in having money but not buying things.
>>
>>34893493
I kind of am a farm boy, like I keep saying idc about money. I have it so what's the big deal. I don't care what value people put on stuff. It was either i bought this or I didn't get the coat at all.
>>
Diesel watch, cost me $275
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.