[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beaten for the first time in my entire life on a major academic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1484045565890.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484045565890.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>beaten for the first time in my entire life on a major academic exam which counts for something yesterday
>beaten by a girl
>>
>>34890045
You gotta grow up from that shit. Visiting this website has made me racist and sexist in lots of ways but insecurity about being less smart than girls isn't one of them.
>>
>>34890076

I've always considered females equally smart, it just feels so weird being beaten by her.

She's also my best friend here and a full on "libtard".
>>
File: IMG_5902.jpg (43KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5902.jpg
43KB, 500x383px
>>34890045
>>34890076
>he unironically loses in a battle of intelligence with a female
>my literally actual fucking face when
>>
>>34890045
Will you suicide some day if a girls beats you off and makes you cum better than you can?
>>
>>34890123
They are by no means equal anon, they are just there to squirt out kids and cook dinner
>>
>>34890123
>person smarter than you is a "full on libtard"
>still uses terms that equate liberals with retardation despite being dumber than them
>>
>>34890127
I'm a comp sci student. Last semester one of my classes had three-person project groups, ours was a white guy an asian guy and a middle eastern girl, and the middle eastern girl was the most competent and carried us. No shame whatsoever.
>>
>>34890184

I don't give a shit about politics but she gets butthurt about EVERYTHING.
>>
>>34890123
>unironic use of "libtard"
normie
>>
>>34890197
There's a couple shameful things in your post
>a girl carrying your team with superior intellect
>a non-white carrying your team with superior intellect
>Computer """""science"""""

I'm computer engineering and you are a fucking disgrace
>>
>>34890184
Libtard detected

Go eat a bag of chips you chips eater
>>
>>34890224
>I don't give a shit about politics but she gets butthurt about EVERYTHING.
If you don't care about politics, why bring it up?
You didn't have to tell us that she was butthurt about everything
We know she's smarter than you, so if we're drawing conclusions, maybe the things that stand out about her (she's heavily liberal) are the things that make her smarter than you, or at the very least her intelligence and her opinions don't conflict meaning smart people can be liberal
>>
>>34890343

Libtard as in SJW, I used the wrong word (everyone knows the "left" is the smart side).

I voted remain, would of voted Hillary if I was in the US etc
>>
>>34890197
>computer "science"
ewww
>>
>>34890666
I didn't know Satan participated in the discipline wars.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.