[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, y'all should never have sex with women. She'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ra.jpg (172KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
172KB, 1600x1200px
Guys, y'all should never have sex with women. She'll say your a rapist even if you fuck and she doesn't say no. Being a Chad helps your situation though...

https://youtu.be/868HVb4wYqg
>>
>>34889920
>TED

Dropped.
>>
>>34889937
Just watch, it truly changed my thoughts on the victim/perpetrator cycle of rape. Just kidding it just pisses you off
>>
>>34889920
Without watching, let me guess and you guys tell me how close I am:

> both drunk in college
> go to party, have filthy animalistic sex
> she does something degrading like a facial or anal
> a couple of weeks later she feels bad about it, cries RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!
> 10 years later, good looking Chad rapist comes back into her life
> vagina flutters, all is forgiven
> "hey, let's monetize this sick twisted situation"
> "ok chad!" *slurp slurp gag slurp gargle*

is that about right?
>>
>>34890210
It's in high school but pretty much. 10 years later she's like I want to be able to fix feeling guilty about you raping me and he's like sure. Then after talking over email for a few years she decides to meet face to face leaving her child and husband alone in Iceland while they go to Cape town(to fuck). They write a book about how sad this occurrence is.

Also they originally are both drunk and he starts fucking her and she says nothing but starts counting seconds for some reason to feel bad about it later.
>>
>>34890373
jesus christ. so are they now a couple or what?
>>
>>34890413
Nope but they tour I guess talking about rape. But it'd be ludicrous if they don't fuck.
>>
File: 1422666012759.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422666012759.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
>>34889920
>TED
>Rape, as in "I was drunk lol!"
It's time we gas all these fucking roasties.
>>
>>34889920
holy shit I don't know whether to laugh or cry
>>
>>34889920
>ted
>people being able to project their feelings to an audience that applauses them out of obligation
>people will agree with them because its ted and ted is famous

Normies are whats wrong with this world, ted is just a safe space and an ego trip
>>
>>34889920
rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i cant wait for sperm on sperm fertilization and artificial woumbs, there is no need for women to exist anymore
>>
File: emma21n-8-web.jpg (45KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
emma21n-8-web.jpg
45KB, 750x499px
>>34889920
you know this shit is only going to get worse because the majority of voters are women. Politicians want to stay in power and they are just going to give women more laws that protect them against rape.Things are going to get so bad that not even fuckboys are going to want them because they can accuse you of a false rape for almost anything and get away with it. also women are already getting rewarded for false rape accusations just take a look at mattress girl she got the chance to attend the state of union for falsely accusing an innocent man of rape.
>>
>>34889920
>TED
This should be saged back into the cave it came from.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.