[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>depression for years >"Its just a phase" >not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1442273204067.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442273204067.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>depression for years
>"Its just a phase"

>not enough mental strength to even say hi to another human
>"Late bloomer"

>Will never have someone to love
>"Youre young anyways"

>no friends
>"you need to talk to people"

>nobody wants to talk to me
>"make friends"

And other bullshit things they tell you...
>>
File: 316.jpg (22KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
22KB, 680x680px
>>34889790
>IT'S
>ALL
>IN
>YOUR
>HEAD
Every time
>>
>>34889790
I always liked the.. go for a run when it gets bad.

Because I'm going to magically motivate myself out of my bed and into the world.. and run... Or even exercise any way.

Ya.. not happening
>>
File: 10121.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
10121.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>34889838
>It's all in your head

Yeah where else would my depression be you dumb bitch?
>>
>>34889854

>exercise makes people happy

It doesnt work for me. ever.
>>
>>34889790
When I was little everyone would say I was a crystal kid, which made me feel awesome. Then I grew up and I realized it just meant I was autistic.
>>
"Mindfulness"
Every time
>>
>>34889891
pretty sure mindfulness is for normies who do stupid shit without thinking it through first
>>
Who else like this:

>Be me
>Study hard, get constant praise about good grades
>Feelsgood.jpeg
>"You're so clever anon, you're going to make it"
>Finish university, realise it didn't count for shit. It was a massive waste of time and nobody will ever care that you got a slightly better grade in some arbitrary shit.

Now what?
>>
>>34889877
Agreed 100%.

Last October I decided to try and get my shit together and joined Planet Fitness (for cheapness and it's 24 hours).

Went 3x per week for almost 2 full months for cardio and lifting.

Felt worse and angrier at myself every time I went. Don't know why, but every night when I was going home I'd just be pissed off, even though everything went fine at the gym.
>>
>>34890476
Planet fitness is gay.

but really, it makes me angrier too.
>>
>>34889790
Op,

All those things are not bullshit.

Ancient AARP card-carrying oldfag shitposter here. Just got done a teleconference for work, now copying some music to SSD for my car and came here to shitpost while I wait for the files to sync.

Instead I will tell you that I heard all of those phrases addressed to or about me as the subject. My youth was filled with abuse, poor health, and shitty relationships.

It did get better. It took a long time. I still have the depression and I have only a few friends.

But I do have friends and I found someone to share love with.

Don't give up, senpai. Learn to take care of yourself. No one else will do it for you.

Good luck, young anons.
>>
>>34890722
Fuck off, granpa. You think its funny to taunt us with your lies?
>>
>>34889790
>pathetic NEET with no future
>but you're so smart, anon! You'll find something.

Knowing trivial shit from sitting on my ass in front of the computer all day is hardly a marketable talent
>>
>>34890863
My parents stopped telling me i was smart after my first year of high school.
>>
File: vaporwave.jpg (61KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
vaporwave.jpg
61KB, 350x350px
>>34889838
>IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD
ITS YOUR MOVE
>>
>>34890722
>>>I came here to shitpost
Why give away your secret?
>>
>Just walk up to a girl and say hi

has anyone ever fucking done this recently?
>>
>>34891842
>>34891842
I did this like 10 years ago when i was still in HS.
>qt girl was looking good
>be fat with sweats and sweater in the heat
>go up to her and talk a little bit and let her listen to my CD player earbud
>it was a Rick Ross song push it to the limit
>tfw she got grossed out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.