[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO GUYS LET ME UNDERSNAD SOMETHING LISTEN LISTEN SO, IF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: 1484142699540.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484142699540.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
SO GUYS LET ME UNDERSNAD SOMETHING

LISTEN

LISTEN

SO, IF A BOY WANTS TO BECOME A GIRL, THE GOVERNMENT PAYS HIM HIS HORMONES AND SHIT WITH MY FUCKING MONEY, RIGHT?

OK, OK

BUT IF I WAS BORN UGLY, AND I WANT TO BE HANDSOME, I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY??!!

RRRREEEEEEEEE FUCKING TRAPS YOU'RE WORSE THAN NORMIES DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>34889518
How is that possible with trump and "zap the traps" pence
>>
>>34889518
UNDERSTAND, YOU FUCKING COMPUTER RREEEEEE
>>
>>34889518
>THE GOVERNMENT PAYS HIM HIS HORMONES AND SHIT WITH MY FUCKING MONEY, RIGHT?
Where did you get this information you retard cockgobbler
>>
>>34889536
>Mike "gay? it's time to pay" Pence
>>
>>34889518
It's actually depends on how poor the trap is. If they can afford it they usually use private or employer health insurance, if theyre on ACA then yes you will have to pay for some of it.

Unless you're a eurocuck in which case you, the trap and everyone else is paying for it.
>>
>>34889548
If the faggot is on medicaid (which a lot of degenerate trannies are) then medicaid does pay for their transformation
>>
>>34889556
Mike "Puttin' fags into bodybags" Pence
>>
>>34889571
>>34889581
I'M FROM EUROPE BUT THIS IS FUCKING INSULTING REEEE AND IT'S THE SAME IN AMERICA IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING CUT YOUR PEEPEE OFF FINE I DON'T CARE BUT AT LEAST PAY FOR IT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34889594
>mike "plink-o the twink-o's" pence
>>
File: becoming ancap.png (115KB, 869x909px) Image search: [Google]
becoming ancap.png
115KB, 869x909px
how does this not prove taxation is theft?
>>
>>34889597
Most of the times transitional procedures in America are considered cosmetic surgery(not covered by the ACA silver program) however hormones are are usually under the same umbrella as testosterone replacement therapy which is covered by ACA. So yeah tax payers in America are playing a tiny amount for the tiny number of traps under the ACA silver program. Not to mention they still have copays. This really isn't a huge issue in a merica.
>>
>>34889656
YEAH WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY AWAY SO SOME POOR IDIOT CAN CUT IS DICK OFF AND HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT DEGENERACY SHOULD BE ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT CAN AFFORD IT RREEEEE
>>
>>34889656
that proves the current taxation system is theft
however if we changed it, it could theorically not be that way
but let's be honest, that'll never happen
>>
>>34889680
it doesn't matter if its a huge issue or not. what matters is that theyre stealing OUR FUCKING MONEY! I'm pretty sure youd much rather have that money for yourself rather than it going to some gay's hormones
>>
>>34889656
Taxation is theft only if
>you're not represented
>you and your community does not use government amenities

So yeah if you live out in the woods on your own it sure is theft. But no one is going to tax you in the woods anyways so what does it matter.
>>
>>34889712
so I need to live in the fucking wilderness just so that I don't have my money stolen? why don't we just abolish tax and privatise everything?
>>
>>34889736
>privatise everything
easiest way to get inflated prices
just look at pharmaceutical companies
>>
>>34889712
well what about benefits? I don't want my wages to go to a bunch of lazy sand niggers who are too stupid to get a job
>>
>>34889751
but if we abolished patents too then if that business inflates the price all their customers would just go to a different company wouldnt they?
>>
>>34889736
If you use roads, eat food and know someone on medication you are the beneficiary of the tax system. I don't pay for the fire department because my house is on fire, I pay for it because my house is flammable. Taxes are to improve the lives of all people in the community

>>34889762
Do a little bit of research into black unemployment.

>>34889736
The large corporation of today will become pseudo government bodies themselves and choke the population with prices. Look at monopolies like luxotica who charge 250 for glasses simply because no one else can get in the market.
>>
>>34889800
If we abolish parents the larger companies that exist will just steal smaller companies patents and protect theirs plus predatory pricing will run smaller companies out of business. After doing that they will just raise them again.
>>
>>34889811
>actually thinks blacks are oppressed

and the thing about monopolies, a genuine free market will require something to stop companies from creating monopolies
>>
>>34889630
>Mike "Turn the Fruits into Vegetables" Pence
>>
>>34889864
Never said blacks were oppressed, their economic conditions however make it difficult to get and keep a job though. They could fix it but they refuse too.

Standard oil is a perfect example. They used predatory pricing and aggressively expansionist policy to choke out or buy any competition. It was good fro no one and there's very little standing in the way of the billion dollar companies (Other than the govt.) To stop them from steam rolling the American consumer.
>>
File: dr_nick_inflammable.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dr_nick_inflammable.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>34889811
>my house is flammable

>2017
>having a flammable house
>>
>>34890051
>2017
>not having a stone cave house

We should go back
>to 20000 bc
>>
>>34889899
>Mike "dosent like gay people" pence
>>
>>34889518
just say your a trap anon
traps are not worse than normies, we hate normies just like you do
>>
desu you have a good point.
While I myself would not want any sort of reconstructive surgery, there's really no reason not to help everyone look as beautiful as they feel they need to be.
This is one sci-fi trope I can actually see improving modern life.
>>
>>34890411
I just want to be cute ;_;
>>34890296
BUT I'M NOT A TRAP RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34890463
>want to be cute, not a trap
anon the moment you stop repressing it will be much easier
>>
>>34890502
I don't want to be a trap. But I might want nice cheekbones, a more defined jawline, or a better chin. Why shouldn't I have them?
>>
>>34889685
Why is society encouraging people to hormone change? Whats wrong with this world
>>
>>34890609
>why is society encouraging people to be happy
>>
>>34890573
Because, like makeup, it hides your true genetic composure, which then cucks any children you might habe because your mate was fooled into thinking you habe good genes
>>
>>34890648
Well, I have pretty good genes I think. Great hairline, 6'2'', symmetric face. But if I'm a 7 and I want to be a 9, why not?
>>
>>34890635
>be mindlessly happy and hedonistic goyim

Also happy? Do you know how hotmone treatment changes your brain? If they are truely gender dymorphic (0.5% of america), then yes, have your procedure, but you should pay for it, people work hard for their happiness, you dont get it on a taxed platter. For the tumblrites who are only thinking in terms of their 50 million genders, then no. We shouldn't encourage spoiled behavior, thats not a mental illness, thats just wrongful upbringing. Fun fact, gender isnt even a real thing! Its a failed concept that theres a mental state of sex called gender, and the guy who tried to prove it did some pretty spooky things.
>>
The government doesn't pay for my hormones or anything like that, I don't know where this meme came from
>>
>>34890635
No really, why are they? Happiness isn't the key to a meaningful existence.
>>
>>34890703
Reread the post. Youre a 7, that's all you'll be, thats what your children will be, dont ruin it for them (unless you dont plan to habe children, then maybe work hard and get gud and sheckel up senpai. Also get a visectomy so roasts cant try to lock you down with a kid) Also why do you want to ba a 9? For girls? Why try to obtain something as shallow as 3DPD? Come on my dude, acend from the trash that is females.
>>
>>34890795
I'm still unsure if I want kids. I have some money, although I'm a college student. Also I tend to be a perfectionist. Why should I settle, if I can change that?
>>
>>34890742
>they should pay for it
fair enough just give me the option to get the procedure
>>
dont think that hormones cost nearly as much as plastic surgery
>>
>>34891679
Traps get plastic surgery as well
>>
>>34891679
Maybe in the long term ?
Plastic surgery is a wide field too, something like a small liposuction isn't going to cost as much as doing your nose again from scratch
>>
>>34890259
>Mike "Frag grenades for fag parades" Pence
>>
>>34889518
lmao im fucking dead

THI SIS WHY TRAPS SHOULD FUCKING BURN AHHHHHHHH

>>34889581
I FUCKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT GOVERNMEN THTESE USELESS FUCKS ARE NEETS ANYWAY WHY THE FUCK DO THEY WANNA BECOME GIRLS

THEY LITERALLY JUST WANT TO WATCH ANIME AND SHIT EVERYWHERE
>>
>>34892814
I'm a tranny and I don't watch any anime at all. I pay for hormones myself (it's only 40 bucks a month for me) and I haven't had any surgeries nor do I want to.

Why are you pretending this impacts your life whatsoever?
>>
File: -___-4.png (41KB, 175x173px) Image search: [Google]
-___-4.png
41KB, 175x173px
You're right this isn't fair. I may be a 5/10 but I identify as a 9/10. Refusing to date me is discrimination and should be illegal. I require plastic surgery to affirm my appearance to be in line with how I feel about who I really am.
>>
>>34893004
Yeah. It sounds way more sensible and it's even less dangerous that what they do.
>>
File: 99737282.jpg (54KB, 540x575px) Image search: [Google]
99737282.jpg
54KB, 540x575px
>>34889581

Ah so that's where my taxes go to.
>>
>>34889518
How about becoming a sjw and raise awareness for uggo rights?
>>
>>34893535
I was thinking about that, but I think that I would obtain the opposite effect: uglyness would be considered ''cool'' and ugly people would become the new handsome people, which is not what I want.
>>
>>34893364
Your tax dollars go to the military, infrastructure, police/fire, sanitation, etc. Maybe $0.0000001 of every dollar you earn goes to turning some faggot into a chick. Why are you stupid enough to give a shit about this worthless topic for a thread?
>>
>>34893535

LGBTQPU
>>
>>34892843
>Why are you pretending this impacts your life whatsoever?

i don't give a fuck bitch

your mental disease is not an issue
you're just an attention whore who wants to dress up like a girl to bait people online

dont' use tax money
and don't exist
kthx
>>
>>34893683
>Maybe $0.0000001 of every dollar you earn goes to turning some faggot into a chick

You aren't even close friend
>>
>>34889518
>SO, IF A BOY WANTS TO BECOME A GIRL, THE GOVERNMENT PAYS HIM HIS HORMONES AND SHIT WITH MY FUCKING MONEY, RIGHT?

No it doesn't, healthcare only covers actual problems, not light/futile optional stuff.
>>
>>34893364
>>34892814
>>34889597
They fucking don't you loud stupid morons.
But yeah, fuck me for trying to discuss with a bunch of retards who are literally screaming like apes.
>>
>>34892652
>Mike "penis in ass? get the gas!" Pence
>>
>>34894522
>red "make shit puns to whore for e-points" dit
>>
>>34894567
You triggered my autism card
THE DIFFERENCE
as you said, plebbit uses points, thus enabling clickpait cheeky jokes to gain popularity, whereas T H E C H A N relies on interesting and/or funny, original content to get replies not taking bait into consideration obviously. So you effectively made yourself look like a retard in one simple sentence. Other than that 4chan has been home to brain-dead circlejerk jokes as well as autisticly detailed and emotionally loaded debates which makes the place actually comparable to fagddit.
To furthermore tilt you into getting as angered as me I'll close my statement with
reddit isn't THAT bad
9gag is funny
>meme arrows outside 4chan
your stupid
i hate the green frog
18+ only kiddo
>>
>>34894699
the important part was "make shit puns". Shit puns are shit whether the motivation is to get likes or (You)s. Also reddit has many more autistic overlong and over-detailed posts explaining describing or arguing things than 4chan has had, owing to its larger size.
>>
>>34894766
>implying shit puns and dumb insider jokes are not iconic to 4chan
e.g.
>Anonymous
>redpilled
>hax0r
>pepe
>etc.
this is as back-to-the-roots as it gets
>>
>>34894812
i forgot
>desu
>roodypoo
>fluffy
>oldfag, newfag, Xfag
>>
>>34889656
>Let's have a debate about roads
>>
>>34895210
You just triggered me, hard. Fuck you and fuck roads, get out.
>>
>>34895210
Off road vehicles, what are those? Planes, helicopters, aerial vehicles, who needs em? If it isn't a standard road only sedan, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>34889518
>trannies have to pay out of pocket for any plastic surgery
>you have to pay out of pocket for any plastic surgery
I'm afraid I don't see your problem with this
>>
>women can get breast augs done under free health insurance
>can't get loose skin cut off after losing weight covered with free health insurance because it's "cosmetic"
>>
>>34893364
Maybe, but considering what a marginal amount of the of the populace is transitioning, your tax revenue really goes to the absurdly YUGE military spending, (much of which is spent on other countries' defense that they either can't, or won't pay for themselves because they'd rather pay the way for the oncoming barbarian hordes, and/or something else) and/or an array of other ultimately useless, ineffectual and ineffective projects started by bureaucracies whose sole source of income is your taxes which they're allowed to arbitrarily choose to take more or less of, (almost always more) and therefore arguably the vast majority of yours, and everybody else's taxes go to filling up the wallets and/or bank accounts of incompetents, or willfully careless people who don't do much (if any) good with all the currency at their disposal, and waste it away on things that often don't benefit those who're actually paying (involuntarily, of course) for all of it.

>TLDR; THE GOVERNMENT IS BUREACRATIZED BEYOND RECOGNITION AND FUNCTIONALITY, AND MOST TAX REVENUE IS USED TO PAY THE LUDICROUSLY LARGE PAYCHECKS OF THOSE WHOSE ENTIRE CAREERS ARE FOUNDED UPON STRONG-ARMING OTHERS OUT OF THEIR MONEY THROUGH THE COLLECTIVE POWER OF UNCLE SAM, ONLY TO USE MOST OF IT TO PAY THEMSELVES FOR TAKING IT, AND POORLY REDISTRIBUTING IT, BUT MOSTLY POCKETING THE MAJORITY OF IT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
>>
File: 1486958382893.jpg (219KB, 676x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486958382893.jpg
219KB, 676x648px
>>34896102
>the tldr; looks like it's half the length of the post
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.