[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl (friend) always gives me an attitude when she talks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: milf57.jpg (117KB, 850x1260px) Image search: [Google]
milf57.jpg
117KB, 850x1260px
>girl (friend) always gives me an attitude when she talks to me
>we always argue
>call each other names, etc. etc.
>keeps making fun of me for being single

Whats her deal? She only does this with me btw, she has a lot of friends too.
>>
>>34888093

She sees you as her dog knowing that you won't do shit back to her.
>>
>>34888102
I'm not going to be this harsh but it sounds like she sees you as a brother, OP. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
She wants you D
>>
>>34888093
If she has loads of friends and she does this ONLY with you, I guess she wants you to make a move.

But I wouldn't take my advice too seriously.
>>
There's a good chance she likes you. Ask her out and see what happens. Not by text. Report back later.
>>
>>34888093
she is shit testing you, google it senpai
>>
>>34888149

That's a retarded piece of advice
>>
>>34888245

Why is that exactly? If like OP says, she does this only to him, isnt she interested?
>>
>>34888288
Alternatively it could be: >>34888113
>>
OP here forgot to mention that she said something fucked up to me and i stopped talking to her for like 2 days and she started replying on all my facebook posts.

She also kissed me when she was really drunk, but that was a while ago.
>>
>>34888149

He is right op

Poke her ass and see what happens
>>
>>34888453
Cut this floozy out of your life.
>>
>>34888485

I dont meet a lot of women because they usually are whores.
>>
>>34888532
This one is no different. She's probably waiting to virgin shame you in front of her friends
>>
>>34888587
she tries to do it quite frequently in fromt of other people.

she randomly texted me "you better fimd a date for valentines day or youre a fag"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.