[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw girls send picture of feet to me only if i order them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_21092-IMG_5286-442344681.jpg (220KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21092-IMG_5286-442344681.jpg
220KB, 960x1280px
>Tfw girls send picture of feet to me only if i order them pizza
>Fuck my life
>>
>>34888071
So what kind of pizza did you get her?
>>
why not just scam them? Order the pizza but set the payment method to cash on delivery.
>>
>>34888090
I bought her the seafood one with prawn, no idea if she liked it because she ended up ignoring my msgs after oizza arrived
>>
>>34888170
or you know, they can just wait until the pizza gets there and makes sure it's already paid for before sending feet pics
>>
>>34888205
that's why you insist on getting the feet pics while the pizza is on the way
>>
>>34888071
Hi cute femananon here will send you cute feet pics for a pizza delivery
>>
>>34888187
this is what the bottom looks like kids now turn the fuck around
>>
How do you know this girl? How do you initiate the trade?
>>
>>34888170
What if they called the cops?
>>
>>34888460
Sure, they'll call 911 to report theft of feet pics
>>
>>34888408
Its a girl from my sociology class, i had her number cause of group work and she was telling me to buy her pizza. I said photo of your feet for pizza n she did it lol.
>>
>>34888071
>Paying for pics of feet

OP contributes to the torrent of beta bux feeding the female ego. Please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>34888071
that's actually a pretty good picture. She got the soles and toes in the same one.
>>
>>34889612
Dude its goods and services, i wanted feet pic she wanted pizza. Fair game if you ask me.
>>
>>34888071
You ordered pizza for THOSE busted ass ugly feet?

Dumbass
>>
>>34889769
They're p cute desu. Would pour honey over em
>>
You are part of the problem op. Thanks for inflating the value of pussy for everyone.
>>
literally a dude's feet
>>
>>34889755
The services you need are shitting up the whole society, so do as the other anon asked and fucking off yourself.
>>
>>34889781

bro. they look like man feet lmao
>>
>>34889797
I got a new photo for my fap folder, op is doing tods work
>>
>>34889827
If you think thats a mans foot i wonder what your feet look like lol
>>
>>34889828
Then be sure to share the pics to flood the market and drive the value down.
>>
It's literally man's feet you massive fucktard OR some old +40 womans feet. Enjoy your fagget fapping.
>>
>>34889755
Your good is a tangible resource that keeps you alive, hers is a picture of feet. Realize the unfairness. You said it yourself
>fuck my life

You know this isn't right. You know this isn't equal. Get a hold of yourself.
>>
>>34889574
>sociology
kek
>>
>>34888071
I can do that for free if you want anon. With or without thigh highs, your choice.
>>
Calm down you fken neets, this is my sister lol. Yall get easily baited, but ive cum in her shoe b4, shes 16
>>
Man feet

Big toe and ball are too robust
>>
Can't believe you paid 10$ for a pic of those nasty ass feet
>>
>>34890189
this is blatantly you
>>
Wait. wait wait wait wait. They give their address to some creep who buys pizza for them if they show their feet?
>>
>>34890388
Po box pizza
>>
>>34888071
lol I'll send it to you for free op
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 960x720px
>>34888071
Here, OP. Feet plus bonus cat. Her name is Freyja...
>>
>>34890749
Post more OP please!

ori
>>
honestly i think you got a good deal. id pay twenty something bucks for feet pics of a girl i knew from class. you did good op.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.