[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Didn't get a girlfriend in middle school "Dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

> Didn't get a girlfriend in middle school
"Dont worry anon, it'll happen in the future! Just focus on your grades for now, you're too young for a girlfriend anyway!"

>Didn't get a girlfriend in high school
"Don' worry anon, high school girls are just a bunch of stuck up bitches anyway, you didn't miss anything. You'll find the love of your life in college, just like everyone else does!"

> Didn't get a girlfriend in college
"Don't worry anon, just focus on building a career, women love men with money."

> Years after college
"Uhh, have you tried Tinder?"
>>
>>34887981
At least they tell you try tinder, I'm too ugly to try it and all my friends quietly know
>>
>>34887990

Tinder sucks. It's just a Chad and Stacy app. Even the fat chicks on Tinder act like they're 10/10 supermodels
>>
>>34887981
>women love men with money

Why even deal with them at this point, normies have already told you how shallow they are
>>
>>34888250

True, but women have tits and pussies. And as the saying goes, "pussy is power"
>>
Get some money anon. Easier said than done, but women are fucking shallow and I've seen models suck off below average men for their deep pockets.
>>
>>34888431
Money is power, only because we gave it power, same goes for the viginal jew. We have toys now, dolls, and soon, wiafubots. Do not succumb to nature anon, men have defied nature by building society, they went from tribal warfare to nations. Falling prey to hedonism is the womans way, i pray that it doesn't happen to you
>>
File: 1486262393401.png (62KB, 456x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486262393401.png
62KB, 456x500px
>>34887981
Same here, OP. This is why i stopped bothering with women. They are greedy whores and if i want a greedy whore i call one.

>>34888626
>the viginal jew
Mein Neger. Never falls for the vaginal jew, the vaporal jew, the fluoridic jew or any other jew.
>>
>>34888174
>I created a shitty profile with an ugly picture and got no matches
>It's all tinder's fault! Tinder sucks!
>>
>>34888518

Truth right here, which is why I'm looking into switching careers. Might require me to get another degree, but fuck it, I'm only going to live once. And yeah, I have a cousin who is an obese dude, and he's gotten a number of hot latina girlfriends, cause he's got lots of confidence and some money.
>>
You really need to just get out and find one in your own domain.

For robots or self-described intj's I'd start by hanging out in coffee shops or major book stores. If you see a fit girl then she has checked all my personality boxes.

If I would have gone to the lakefront park and I would start with a bunch of fit girls but I wouldn't know how to discern the intj/robots of the group.

What I'm getting at is treat looking for girls like a funnel (start with wider parameters then apply filters). The more filters you can apply with accuracy (like in the first example) the better.
>>
>>34887981
I don't feel bad about it. The way I look at it, either:
1.) I'm just incapable of attracting someone, so it's not my fault.
or 2.) I'm theoretically capable of doing it, but since everything I've tried has failed it's so difficult that I'm better off giving up.

Not that it makes the loneliness any less painful, but it helps with the self-hate
>>
>>34889318
>he thinks that a "good" picture of an ugly person will get them matches
>>
File: 309272.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
309272.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>34889837
people need to learn that if they are ugly, they can showcase other things

if you are into fashion or something, wear expensive clothes and you might attract similiar people - people like people who have similiar interests
>>
>>34889884
I've learned over the years that most chicks aren't into the shit that I'm into, and the ones who are usually are fucking crazy.
>>
>>34890317
I've learned over the years that most chicks aren't into the shit that I'm into, and the ones who are usually are don't like me
>>
>>34890317
I've learned over the years that most chicks aren't into the shit I'm into, and still fuck them.
>>
>>34890501
How do you connect with them though? Is it just through being funny?
>>
>>34887981
im assuming this is your mum talking to you.

the world doesnt owe you anything, you fucking piece of shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.