[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I haven't posted on this godforsaken board in nearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: downloadfile-5.jpg (14KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-5.jpg
14KB, 300x298px
Fuck I haven't posted on this godforsaken board in nearly a year but had to get this off my chest.
>Join some fb meme group
>Make a decent amount of friends and join a couple of group chats
>One of them has a girl who i dont think much of initially
>Start talking to her slowly and realize we have a shit ton in common
>like more in common then i have with any other person on Earth
>Shes in a relationship and is prob a solid 8/10
>I'm honestly at best a 4/10, but probably a 3/10.
>I've fucking fallen in love and want to die now
>Legit feel awful after realising how cool she is.
>Still talk to her a shit ton bc the thought of talking to her and never expressing my true feelings is better then never talking to her again.
>There is a less then 0% chance she sees this and recognizes me.
>I don't even care.
Tldr; fell in love with some girl from a meme group and legit want to an hero. Never felt love till now
>>
>>34887516
So what?
What's your point dude

If you like this girl go after her
If you're going to keep being a pussy keep being a pussy

Second, I'm tired of this FUCKINF meme on here that "having things in common" is a good enough excuse to date someone

It isn't
Mutual attraction is all that's needed man

She's probably too far away from you anyway geographically, you'll find your own girl eventually man

Chin up
>>
>>34887580
You are, 100% right. Thanks for your advice. I just dont meet girls like this irl all i meet are liberal sjw thots. But again you are 100% right mutual attraction the most important thing. Thanks for slapping me in the face with the truth i appreciate that.
>>
>>34887630
Fuck man I had originally typed a ton out but my phone refreshed

Anyways was just going to say sorry for being so harsh about it

But desu we've all been there before
Falling in "love" with an Internet girl, whether it's a tumblr girl or your Facebook chick or a girl on omegle or tumblr

But at the end of the day you'll never truly know them

The person they portray online is different than who they really are inside you know

Don't beat yourself up about it man, there really are better girls out there
And if they don't like you, they're missing out on a great person
They'll never know who you really are

That's what I mean though, girls are really fucking shallow
They correlate "good personality" with good looks
So it's up to you to look good
Start lifting (I swear man it makes a WORLD of difference, I was a skinny fucker who was way too anxious to go to the gym with chads but eventually you get over the nervousness and you become stronger and you notice it and girls so too

But yeah man, it'll be alright

Don't best yourself up about it, dont think too much about t because in the end, it's statistically improbable that you would've met up with this chick and fallen love etc etc
>>
>>34887630
But I'm serious also about the meme

People on here always talk about "why doesn't this girl like me, I'm a great person I think and they just won't see past my ugly looks"
But they don't understand that girls don't like you for "how great of a person" you are
You've been lied to by the media

And most of the time it fucking hurts to see the real truth
That is, that when a really pretty girl is done sucking cock and fucking all during her 20s, she settles down with a loser like us

Ie there's this really famous model named Anna speck hart, you can look her up
She's really pretty (of course; she's a model) and seems cool, and I recently found out via Instagram that she's getting married
And she's marrying some below average neckbeard and I was like holy fuck this guy could be her dad, he's old and unattractive

Turns out the guy owns multiple high end fine dining places in New York and LA, which makes sense she's "settling down" with a rich loser

So what should you take away from this?
Be that cool guy girls fuck in their 20s
Girls are strange man, stranger than you'd think
Don't fall into this cycle of "if I stick around and do shit for her and talk to her for hours on end for no reason she'll like me eventually"
And it isn't like that at all
There are certain traits chicks like, like confidence and charisma
Work on yourself, and eventually the chicks will come man

There's a reason why women always say "just be yourself", they want someone like Chad who's an athlete , built, and just magically charasmitatjc to be themselves because that's what they like

They don't want some shut in fatso who jerks off to anime to be themselves, because it won't be attractive to them
>>
man the fuck up you dumb frog poster, there are billions of women out there, and you fall in love with the first one you talk to, like wtf go out and get drunk, thatll help you
>>
>>34887516
>>Join some fb meme group
there's your problem :^)
(^:
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.