[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he believes the Jews are the reason he's circumcised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: L3BAGRw.jpg (26KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
L3BAGRw.jpg
26KB, 480x300px
>he believes the Jews are the reason he's circumcised
Top kek why do brainlets believe this? Jews believe that they're better than everyone else because they're God's chosen people, and circumcision to them is a physical reminder that they are God's chosen. If anything, they'd be offended by filthy goyim copying them.
>>
File: IMG_0578.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.png
216KB, 432x413px
I would probably rather not be cut myself but then I look at anti cutters and they're all the reason I need to be neutral to positive on it.
Seriously, they're the most sensitive, easily triggered, unlikeable group on the internet.
>>
>>34886701
A LOT TO SAY ABOUT A JEW. BUT IN THE BARN I HAVE FOUND A JEW MAKING SEX WITH MY FATHER HORSE. HAD TO SHOOT HIM. TOO BAD.
>>
>>34886701
/pol/tards have become as retarded as liberals. They ignore sense and run entirely on emotion, groupthink, and virtue signalling.
>>
>>34886701
>Top kek why do brainlets believe this?

because theres literally zero reason for doing it other than being a fucking jew lmao

mutilated mongs defending their scarred up dick is always amusing
>>
>>34888553
But multiple cultures started circumcising independently of the Jews. It's done in America because Christians wanted to stop masturbation, it has nothing to do with Judaism.
>>
>>34886701

Circumcision is to mutilate men, the image of god. You are no longer in his image once you mutilate yourself. Jews actually worship satan which is why they do circumcision and the goys copy them.
>>
>>34888696
Multiple cultures, all muslim. And burgers.
>>
Jewish rabbi suck the blood off of newborn infants penis after they get circumsized.
>>
>>34888553
>increased risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the penis
>only way to get phimosis and paraphimosis
>generally less hygenic

it's le jews XD ebin meme!
>>
File: Gheee.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gheee.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>Be italic.
>Thought cutting of the pee pee was a thing only jews did.
>nobody actually gives a shit.
>Eventually one day Come to 4chan and discover /r9k/.
>People bitch around cutted pee pees all the time.

We've come to this lads, weow.
>>
File: 1475552609872.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475552609872.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>>34888893
>Higher risk of death than risk of getting any disease
>Excruciating pain but lol it's a baby he won't hehehe
>Massive loss of sensitivity, less enjoyment from sex

Fuck off JIDF
>>
Cutfags always want other people to be cut so they dont feel bad
>>
>>34888985
He won't remember****
>>
File: 1407939440776.jpg (12KB, 426x319px) Image search: [Google]
1407939440776.jpg
12KB, 426x319px
>tfw restored foreskin
Anyone else? Feels really good man.
Took me like 5 months after I finished to get used to it though, it was a very different experience.
>>
>>34886761
Yeah I know what you mean.
Some of them are really informed but a majority of them just bitch and moan about stuff.
>>
>>34888939
Hi Italic, I'm bold.
>>
>>34889271
Get a diet.
>>
No, they like that goyem do it so they can blend in after WWII.
>>
You are aware that circumcision was used to mark slaves, right?
>>
I'm pretty sure circumcision only propagates itself because of salty cutfags who dont want to admit they were mutilated so instead mutilate their own sons like its justified or makes sense
>>
using this worthless thread to check up on some sick digits

>>34888888
>>
>>34888893
Why is it just the USA and Bomberland nations that get cut then?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.