[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was just walking down the street, minding my own business,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 33.png (197KB, 335x357px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
197KB, 335x357px
So I was just walking down the street, minding my own business, when some dickhead goes out of his way to shoulder check me, hard. Doesn't even turn around, doesn't even laugh to his dickhead mates, just shoulder checks me for no reason at all and keeps walking.

Why do normies do this? Is it so hard to be fucking polite in the street? Can't they go 5 seconds without acting like a cunt towards a total stranger?
>>
>>34886586
i did this before too. usually because the other guy didnt move out of the way.
dont know your exact situation but if you are a young male and he was too, then it probably was some kind of try too find out if you are beta enough to move out of the way.
>>
You shouldve turned around and donkey punched him to his knees.
>>
>>34886611
We weren't about to walk into each other. He deliberately moved out of his path to shoulder check me.
>>
don't let him just collide with your shoulder, extend your arm upwards to neck height

note: you aim for the neck not to damage to vulnerable neck but to make it difficult for him to react, the less violent the movement and the more likely you will get away with it

at the same time turn 90 degrees towards him, at this point wrapping your arm around his neck and tipping him backwards over your knees should be a natural movement, if you lift your feet off the floor you risk losing your footing and it is unnecessary, think of it as pulling a lever where you want to longest lever possible, once his center of gravity is far from his feet he can do nothing but fall backwards

next turn 90 degrees the other way and continue walking, preferably briskly into a crowd or around a corner
>>
>>34886586
This happened to me too

>massive faggot walking opposite way towards me
>looks like he's checking me out
>i try to ignore being objectified as his bratwurst sausage on a silver platter
>as we near pass he doesn't even say no homo
>show him a piece of my mind
>pretend nothing happens cuz i feel like an idiot and accidentally touched a gay
>friend tells me later he whipped around looking as offended as a feminist getting served in the 21st century
>>
>>34886694
where you want the longest lever possible*
>>
>>34886586
AT NORMAL TIMES ME AND BUDDY ALVIN FIND A LARGE MANHOLE TO PUT THEM IN.., GOTTA BE QUICK THOUGH
>>
>>34886586
If you see that someone is about to colide you, you should stop and stand tall. Make some psychopath face and they will need to move away because they have no plausible deniability of both of you walking to hit shoulders.
>>
>>34886796
Maybe that's a good course of action in general. This guy just took me by surprise. And like I said, he didn't even turn round.

I strongly suspect he was a nationalist/fascist who heard me speaking English and decided to show me some aggression. (I'm not living in an English-speaking country).
>>
>>34886812
I did this to some woman and just stood there staring at her. She said "sorry" and moved away. I felt powerful as fuck.
>>
>>34886839
You sound like a very insecure person
>>
>>34886845
I am. Check the board you're in.
>>
>>34886586

I'll admit I do this to (obviously normie) manlets.
I do it because it's funny, I don't really think about it just get a internal kek as Im walking along.
>>
this reminded me of the time i accidentally bumped into someone on the subway. I felt too awkward to turn around and apologize. After I heard him talking to his friends about how inconsiderate i am. kill me
>>
Shoulder checking is always on purpose. He probably had a personal reason.

As someone who lives in DC I started purposely shoulder checking every single trumpkin I saw during the inauguration. Got up to almost a hundred. Felt so good. You should try it.
>>
>>34887038
At least you felt bad. It shows you are a civilised person and not an animal.
>>
>>34887087

Like I said, I think it was nationalist/anti-foreigner sentiment.
I don't live in America but if Trumpkins are anything like the neo-Nazis here then they deserve it.
>>
>Girl walking in shoulder to shoulder formation with two niggers on narrow sidewalk

>big fuckong catwalk thing in oversidewalk cant into street

>nah shell move, phase back behind her bull or whatever for a SECOND at least what ever shea saying cant be that important/distracting

>bitch fucking collides with me enoughs to spin us out where we winged eachother
>keeps walking like it didn't happen said nothing

fuck nyc new yorkers really don't know they are assholes. its almost amazing
>>
>>34886694
Is this aikido? Sounds like a techniqe i try to learn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.