[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Name a time where you overcame failure and explained how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1391983734306.gif (482KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1391983734306.gif
482KB, 480x268px
>Name a time where you overcame failure and explained how you learned from it.

>Name a time where you exhibited outstanding leadership?
>>
File: 1484747190067.png (125KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1484747190067.png
125KB, 215x365px
>>34885787
Go get your own answers for your job faggot
>>
>>34885816
but I've never done either of these things
>>
>>34885787
This one time in Arma 3. Beyond that, I've been a pathetic loser, even in virtual battlefields.
>>
>>34885787
My life. Kms. Learnt nothing because nothing even matters in the first place.
>>
just make something up
it has to be shit enough to be believable
>>
I thought these types of questions were a meme.
What is the intention behind it? To see how convincingly you can bulls hit?
>>
Lie. Tell something about team sports you used to play as a teenager, hockey or football or some shit. It's a test to see who can weave up best fictional story. Most people live their lives without ever achieving either.
>>
Dropped out of uni because of anxiety and depression, beat these mental illnesses and got into a trade that fulfills me. Also didn't get brainwashed into becoming a cuck by all the libtards at uni.
>>
I was homeless in Los Angeles. I realized it was dangerous to sleep on the street and it was twilight before dark. I had this bag that was like 50 lbs and I knew I had to climb the mountain with it to sleep in Griffith park. I kept screaming in my head "I can't do it" but I pumped myself up and it reminded me of when in 7th grade I beat the shit out of Fionn Malon
what did I learn? Impossible is nothing.
>>
>>34886440
I should explain, I live my life on three premises: that man is to be a rational, moral creature; that most people live in the jungle; to never be beaten by tooth and claw or put at someone's mercy & ALSO be moral-- a person who respects rights
>>
I was asked that at a job fair once and all I could think of to talk about was how I'd been a raid leader in World of Warcraft.

they didn't call me.
>>
File: 1461996900665.gif (405KB, 504x508px) Image search: [Google]
1461996900665.gif
405KB, 504x508px
>>34885787
I haven't, which is why I'm not in a better place right now.
>>
>>34885787
Nothing comes to mind. When I fail at something, most of the time I don't give it another try. I don't even really try in the first place these days, since I know I'll fail.
I went on holiday with friends once and pretty much organised the whole thing. I found the flights and hotel, got everyone to pay their shares, booked taxis, and came up with a rough schedule of what we were gonna do. I'd barely call it "outstanding" though since I made loads of fuckups, like booking some expensive activity like an hour before we had to be back at the airport.
>>
File: 1409760159825.jpg (88KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1409760159825.jpg
88KB, 700x520px
>>34885787
The biggest failure in my life was depending on a woman for happiness. True happiness comes from within by living your truth and not letting anyone tell you who the fuck you are.

Well there was this time I took gamers' frustration with corrupt journalism and catalyzed the chaos into an attack against political correctness to save vidya games that ended up helping Trump get elected years later to fight the deep state controlled by globalist billionaires seeking one world government.

Am I hired?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.