[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what women have to offer except ass, tits and a wet hole where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1436567258501.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1436567258501.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
So what women have to offer except ass, tits and a wet hole where I can stick my dick into?
>>
Babies

Guess that's it now though
>>
>>34885188
>>34885188
There's this independent girl that I know, she has money to offer, the only thing is she can't write so she has no use to me besides sex
>>
>>34885188
What men have to offer beside dick?

Bear in mind that we live in 21st century.
>>
>>34885188
idk I know a girl who is very cute, into anime, laughs when someone farts, plays vidya and is quite humorous. I also sniffed her panties once when i was over visiting and using the bathroom
>>
>>34885188
If that's all you see in them then that's all you'll get. Like most robots you've already convinced yourself so...
>>
>>34885188
Emotional support. I can't talk to men about certain things, not even therapists when I was a kid.

Women, though. It sounds sexist, but I instinctively feel like they are more caring and supportive by nature.
>>
>>34885188

>companionship
>babies
>financial contribution
>higher social status
>it's scientifically proven that you live longer and healthier with a partner that you love
>>
>>34885635
>Classic cop out
Oh yeah don't forget betrayal and robbery. Legal trouble of course.
>>
>>34885751
>vast majority of people have no trouble getting along as a couple
>m-muh epidemic of gold digging whores

nice
meem
>>
>>34885667
The fact is that...they are actually not. It`s just that you imagine it is so.
>>
>>34885679
>companionship
Not until Chad shows up
>Babies
Like i want to take care of some little shit. Doing nothing everyday but hearing it crying and cleaning shit
>financial contribution
Haha, good one anon. Women only take money
>Higher social status
Why should i care
>It's scientifically proven that you live longer and healthier with a partner that you love
I will die earlier. This is good thing.
>>
You really shouldn't go into a relationship expecting the other person to "offer" anything except their affection and loyalty. If that isn't enough then you aren't dating the right person.
>>
>>34885578
A lot of things. Men actually need to work, think to have a good wealth, where all what women need to do is to show her ass and tits in right place and moment.

Or just find some rich guy.
>>
>>34887871
>nearly half of your generation doesn't work
>"need"
okay.
>>
Someone to go places with that you wouldn't bother doing so alone. Movies,concerts,plays even long walks in parks and malls. Sex is just icing on that companionship cake.
>>
>>34885188
Duh you can use them to get around your local kinosphere's no singles policy. They recently banned anvils at mine, ostensibly because they were being vandalised but I heard a rumour some of the theatre baron's men were seen smashing them so I'm sure it was a false flag.

Of course I would never watch kinos with a girl normally since they never stop talking, but they shut up under the influence of the theatre's suppression field.
>>
>>34887871
you are right, son
>>
>>34885188
Support, comfort and closure.
Company, knowladge, understanding.
Depends who you look after and a bit of luck too..
>>
>>34885188
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q08RnlPRig
>>
>>34885616
what did they smell like? was it good smell?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.