[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born in upstate ny >poor as fuck family >entire place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3023.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
>born in upstate ny
>poor as fuck family
>entire place is so poor even 40 year olds can't afford used cars
>-70 degree wind chill
>the wind blows 80 mph every day for hours on end
>constantly a shit storm of snow so thick you can't even see
>no drugs or weed
>forces people into alcoholism
>people here go even crazier from drinking
>no way out except wait until you're 30 and go be impoverished in a small city or go be homeless
>would rather kill innocent in a gang than be here
>forced to spend my whole life in a room
>the whole world is partying and do drugs while I stare out a window and see nothing but an open field and blizzards
>can literally drive for 80 miles and see nothing but one wide open field
>literally not a single person outside anywhere you go
>no stores or clubs or anything fun
>can't even buy shit if by some miracle you have money
>people here collect cans on the side of the road as a primary source of income
>forced to worship Satan
>average income here is 14k a year
>all the houses are broken down old and filled with mold
>nothing but death and sadness
>people here can't even afford basic needs let alone something luxurious that costs 2 dollars
>everyone here is inbred mentally ill and waiting to die
>the only work around is farming and tree cutting
>neighbors have stupid ass barking dogs every morning before the sun is even up
>also there's only like 5 hours of sunlight
>winter doesn't end it just stops for 2 months
>if the inbred cousin club doesn't like you there's nothing to do but lay in bed and sigh
>hint they don't like you
>nothing to do but hunt and fish which sucks
>forced to kill animals for fun
>been sighing and begging for death since I was 7
>forced to hang out with creepy crazy country retards and no one else
>every single person I've met here only sleeps and sits inside
>you can't go to parties unless you're in the inbred cousin club and THEY ARE EVERYWHERE YOU GO
>go to a town 80 miles away and still meet the same people
>>
Damn son, you're making me feel suicidal just reading this. Southern CT seems real comfy after this! God speed, catch a train to the city and don't look back!
>>
>>34885086
Should I be homeless?
>>
Seems cozy desu. Do you have any pics of the town? I wanna see what it looks like. Kansas is also a shithole too and I want out.
>>
>>34885242
Not the town specifically cause I wanna stay anonymous I can show you pictures of local areas if you want. Would you like depressing pictures or just average ones?
>>
>>34885102
yeah, sounds better than that.
i imagine life wouldn't be so bad where you are if you had a qt gf
>>
File: notover2mb.jpg (235KB, 1807x1025px) Image search: [Google]
notover2mb.jpg
235KB, 1807x1025px
I know how you feel. It's fucking hell on earth.
>>
>>34885265
The reason it's shit is because my lifelong depression has given me SEVERE stomach problems and insomnia on top of mental illness. I need weed just to cope and this place has none and it's too fucking poor for anything like that.

I've had girlfriends before and it's still shit here and I threw all my relationships away to get high becsuse nothing else helps me cope with reality
>>
>>34885282
that looks pretty
>>
>>34885262
Depressing ones pls. Can you say the general area but not the specific town?
>>
>>34885297
>SEVERE stomach problems and insomnia on top of mental illness
fug, me too.
many times i can't fall asleep because my stomach hurts too much.

>I threw all my relationships away to get high
you deserve no sympathy.
>>
Millerton, NY checking in. Got the best of both worlds here. It's got that comfy upstate feel without all of the depressing shit. Still within commuting distance of a lot of jobs. I commute like 45 mins south and make $66k/year. Would burn it all on rent down there but I live like a king in Millerton and save half of my income.
>>
File: IMG_3024.jpg (62KB, 1024x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3024.jpg
62KB, 1024x856px
>>34885336
This is an army town near me and it pretty much always looks like this

>>34885340
You don't know what it's like to have voices in your head screaming for you to use against and not being able to sleep for days on end while you roll around in severe pain from nausea but okay. I can't even feel a relationship with another human because of this place all I want is money I don't care about companionship
>>
File: IMG_20160705_150354_hdr.jpg (1MB, 3252x1830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_150354_hdr.jpg
1MB, 3252x1830px
>>34885327
It's actually pretty nice desu. The OP is just a faggot.
>>
>>34885391
well, i know the second two things.
although usually it's mostly pure pain rather than nausea.
no voices though.
i don't give a shit about money, even if i could never eat again, i would take it if i could spend my last few weeks with someone who loved me.
>>
>>34885409
No you're a fucking retard. If you would rather stand around and stare at grass all day then talk to bitches and get money you're a fucking inbred dipshit.
>>
>>34885417
I'm sorry you want a girlfriend so bad and voices don't mean literal voices. I have what I call a voice in my head but isn't it's more of an intrusive thought.

It'll be things like "everyone you love won't care if you die" and I'll see vivid images of people I "love" reading about my death and laughing and not caring. That usually happens whenever I get happy.
>>
File: Drakengard_2_Ending_C_Final.png (216KB, 479x244px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_2_Ending_C_Final.png
216KB, 479x244px
>>34885409
Reminds me of pic related. Very few people have actually earned the right to see this image, by the way.
>>
>>34885424
I'm fine with staring at a computer screen all day. Go take your normie problems elsewhere.
>>
>>34885465
Wait until you're in your death bed
>>
>>34885470
That's funny coming from the guy who just wants to burn himself out on drugs.
>>
>>34885497
I want to do drugs until I die it's different and having to stare at a screen isn't my only problem

All my clothes have holes in them. I have to constantly scratch myself until I bleed because my house is so cold and it makes my skin dry. I have no food and I can't be properly nourished. I'm forced to sit around until my back hurts. I can't have friends simply because there's no one around.
>>
>>34885517
Dude. Moisturizer is cheap as fuck. I get that you're poor, but you really can't spend 5 bucks to not be itchy all the time?
>>
>>34885574
Lotion doesn't help because my house is literally dry as a bone 24/7 and it gets in my cuts and smells like shit
>>
>>34885592
Humidifiers are cheap, too, anon. And, so long as you clean the heating element, they last forever.
>>
>>34885626
I have one but got sick of cleaning because it gets fucking disgusting and I have to run it 24/7 here for zero results.

Sometimes I leave the hot water running in the shower because it makes steam and it's the only time I get to be warm.
>>
>>34885059
>entire place is so poor even 40 year olds can't afford used cars

kek'd
>>
>>34885644
Then leave. It's really that simple. Hitchhike someplace else.
>>
>>34885282
>>34885409
wtf I'd kill to live in such a beautiful place
>>
shit I live in a city and would love to move out in to the country. all the traffic, people, and noise pollution really gets to me.
>>
>>34885727
I miss living in a rural environment really, the city sucks so much
>>
>>34885703
Yes being homeless when I already feel sick 24/7 from depression is a good way

>>34885728
You say that until you live here. Everyone I know from a city that came here fucking hates it and laughs at how shitty everything is and they won't even touch the shit we have here cause it's so poor and sad
>>
>>34885733
>>34885728
ITT none weed smokers
>>
>>34885742
>ITT none weed smokers
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>34885736
>Yes being homeless when I already feel sick 24/7 from depression is a good way.

Sure is. Depression isn't going to get better on its own. You gotta make it better, and the best way to do that is to remove the depressing element.
>>
>>34885754
Non* sorry I have to post from a phone with stupid fucking auto correct because I'm in the process of saving up for a computer (3 years in the making but that's just life here)
>>
>>34885764
You can get a fucking Viviobook for like 250 bucks, anon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01KAP7RJG/ref=psdcmw_13896615011_t2_B01MXGPVMG

Don't save for luxury items when you can get by with utility items.
>>
>>34885764
still what did you mean by "non weed smoker"?
>>
>>34885783
Holy fuck!!!!! 250 dollars?!?!? Are you a king? Where do you live?
>>
>>34885802
People in the country don't smoke weed because they can't afford it and it's against the law and they get scared and people in cities/suburbs have pounds of weed
>>
>>34885805
Kansas. And if you can't afford a 250 dollar pc over 3 years (literally less than a quarter per day), then you really might as well uproot and go somewhere else, because you have NO future where you are at.
>>
>>34885833
NO shit that's why I made the thread

How do you leave a place where you can't even make a hundred dollars? I don't know. That's something Einstein couldn't even do.
>>
>>34885845
You hitch hike.
>>
>>34885921
>-70 winds
>800 miles from civilization

Too hard
>>
>>34885242
>seems cozy
Theres always a retard that has never lived in a place like that saying this shit
>>
>>34885059
Sounds like russia
>>
>>34885818
nigga you fucking dumb
>>
>>34885742
Holy fuck, just grow some fucking weed if you wanna get high that much, you walking waste of oxygen.
You said it yourself, there are barely any humans around, just buy some seeds from the internet and learn to do something productive. Maybe you'll stop crying about having nothing to do all day.
>>
>>34885952
>Too hard.

Then rent a gun and buy a bullet. Save yourself the shitty life.
>>
>>34886008
I've tried growing but the weather here is such shit it just rained every single day until I had a bunch of stringy crappy looking leaves I need kush.
>>
>>34886024
Also my neighbors watch my every move for some reason
>>
>>34885059
Feels bad for you OP.

Just sounds like you are in the wrong place. I always thought living somewhere like that sounded comfy, but you'd need at least something near by.

My parents have a house in the countryside, comfy with about 12 or so houses in the area, small shop down the road that opens during he say and a bar at night. Apart from that nothing.

There is a small town though about a 10 minute drive that has basically everything needed.

Sounds like you need to get out.
>>
Sounds like where I grew up I need the rural Midwest.

Take college classes online with free fasfa money for being poor
>>
>>34885059
How can you be so incredibly poor but still have a device which is capable of accessing the internet and an internet connection?
>>
>>34886128
I refuse to go to college I want to be a musician even if it means homelessness
>>
>>34885818
What? my father literally grew weed for his personal consumption back when we lived in the rural
>>
>>34886181
What state though? Upstate ny isn't really good for most strains of weed and you need to do a lot of shit like dig it up, put fertlizer in it, go water it, and then once it's done you have to travel around with giant fucking weed plants. I tried growing weed near my house but the neighbors wouldn't fuck off and the few times I was able to it all came out shit like worse than dirt cheap weed it wasn't even weed
>>
>>34886203
>What state though?
Not the US, Quebec, Canada
>>
>>34886223
Oh I don't know must of been shit weed and the laws are much more lenient there here those nazis can't wait to lock you away for growing
>>
>>34886159
Just do both. That's what I did

Many musicians have a degree in something unrelated
>>
>>34886247
Makes sense I guess, America's always ready to jail more people
>>
>>34886317
Can't do college I'm dumb and depressed and I don't want debt. I just want a tiny apartment in the inner city and I'm happy to die there.

>>34886325
Not so much over weed in other places but New York will fucking ass rape you with fines, a criminal record, jail time, and court dates over just one plant if they get the chance and the police here are trained to be extra invasive. I get tackled just minding my own business more times than I can count.
>>
OP, is there any goats in the area, or wheat?

These are important question for you to answer. You'll be surprised where this goes if you answer correctly
>>
unless you're there for vacation, anything in north country is shit. if you can get anywhere south of lowville, upstate's not that bad.
>>
>>34886370
You may be the biggest fucking crybaby in the history of /R9K/ and that's saying a fucking lot
>>
>>34885059
>the wind blows 80 mph every day

Yeah this isn't a stupid fucking exaggeration at all.
>>
File: 1484257662103.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484257662103.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>34885059
>forced to worship Satan.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.