[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of your happy and sad stories? >Starting last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1486992730337.png (817KB, 930x656px) Image search: [Google]
1486992730337.png
817KB, 930x656px
What are some of your happy and sad stories?

>Starting last year of College. Thinking back on high school.
>Remember when I lost my virginity
>At high school prom
>My girlfriend (of about 3 months) and I won best couple. Essentially prom King and Queen.
>Whole year level loves us. It's great.
>Go back to her place after the after party and we had sex for the first time.
>It was a great night and even though we've been broken up for a while now I still remember her fondly.

I miss high school
>>
my dick is HUGE

IT'S SO FUCKING BIG
>>
>junior year of high school
>crushing on girl
>Start hanging out with her friend to learn more about crush
>Talk a lot, learn about each other
>Walk her home most days just to talk
>Split up from my friends to walk her home one day
>One of them yells "you better make a fucking move"
>Face is red and hot
>She overhears
>She laughs about it and tells them to shut up
>Walk to her house like normal
>Get to her house
>Say good bye and turn away
>"Aren't you gonna make a move?"
>O fuck
>"Here"
>She grabs my face and kisses me
>Have a panic attack because I don't know what the fuck is going on
>Keep it cool tho
>"I've been thinking. I know I'm not (girl I had a crush on) but, would you like to go out with me instead?"
>Say yeah
>Kiss again

And that's the story of my first love. It was K
>>
>>34885028
Fuck I miss high school as well. It was alright at the time but in retrospect I had it pretty fucking good. Good friends, decent grades. I'm at uni now which is fine but it's all just kinda surface level with people. I don't have any of those good true friendships with many people anymore.
>>
File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>34885028
>>34885163
I only just graduated high school. Do these moments ever happen again or is it all over for these simple perfect moments?
>>
>>34885207
It sucks but yeah, the only other chance you'll have at moments like that are at Uni. After that it's literally all up to you to make something happen between you and a woman. After school romance is less of a happy accident, and more of a constant job.
>>
>>34885207
There are definitely less but it still happens.

>Be me. 20, at uni with a cute girl.
>She's quiet but we develop a bit of a friendship.
>Think she's good looking but she has a boyfriend so not much interest beyond that really.
>Her and her bf break up.
>Oh shit this could be fun.
>After a uni party she asks to come back to my place.
>Sweet
>We make out heaps and we're both pretty drunk so we fall asleep.
>Wake up the next morning and she's cuddling me in her sleep.
>feelsgood
>Suddenly realise it wasn't just a crush and I might have fallen in love with her over the last 2 years.
>She seems to really like me. We spend heaps of time together over the next few days. Getting food, watching movies, hanging out in general.
>I'm really genuinely happy inside. For the first time in years I feel like things are just "right"
>One night about a week later we're at her place.
>She's really unresponsive. Doesn't seem to want to touch or talk to me.
>"hey is everything ok"
>"I just... I don't know"
>"it seems like something's up"
>"I like you a lot anon, really I do. It's just- I'm still getting over my ex. I just need more time"
>"Do you think maybe in the future we could..."
>"I can't promise that anon"
>"... What you want me to say"
>"Me neither. Can we still hang out?"
>"I don't know, I hope so"
>"Me too"
>She leans in towards me and we kiss.
>It holds for a moment but it feels like forever.
>She lies down on her back and takes my hand in hers.
>We just lie there.
>See her at uni again.
>We smile and are polite but my head is going a million miles an hour
>I have no idea how things will end up.

It's weird but for some reason that moment we kissed for the last time was perfect. The timing, the emotion of it all. It felt like the culmination of the innocent flirting we'd been doing for 2 years. But also the end. Even though I'm shattered, I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I'm still in love with her and I only just realised it, and now it's over. Fuck me
>>
>>34885028
>happy moments
Don't have any.
>sad moments
Grab your beer, you gonna be stuck here for a while. Who am i kidding ? Nobody gives a fk in this image board anyway.
Have a nice day normie
>>
>>34885622
I want to listen. What's a sad story?
>>
>>34885464
That sucks to hear anon. You might be able to progress things though. Give it some time and see if she's still interested in a month or so. How long was her relationship with her ex?
>>
>>34885028
Do everyone here a favor and fucking leave you absolute normalfag.
>>
>>34886444
Why can't OP share sad stories as well? He mightn't be as autistic as the rest of us but we shouldn't push him away. We all know heartbreak and nostalgia to varying degrees. Chad or speg, normalfag or robot, we all have hearts.
>>
File: 1485954505629.jpg (71KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485954505629.jpg
71KB, 400x388px
>>34885917
The story of a kid who was forced to an unbelievable loneliness by his father since hia early ages.
The kid who tried later in his teenage to be free and got BTFO by his father harder than before. My dad moved us to a sad lonely town where there is just land at sight ... Nothing else. He then cut off the internet and locked my computer.
Here am i, living on my own. I can be as free as i want but i cherish those 4 walls that surround me.

Life is a rolldice and i lost at it. I don't blame my father for what he did. You can't blame a snake for bitting you ... That's what a snake does.
>>
>>34886505
>You can't blame a snake for bitting you ... That's what a snake does
Fuck
>>
>>34886505
At least you're free now. It's not to late to make something of your life. And yourself.
>>
>>34886473
>Chad or speg, normalfag or robot, we all have hearts
That might simultaneously be the most autistic and most profound thing I've read on this website.
>>
>>34886544
I have a job, a house i rent, a college degree i worked for.
Yet, i wish everyday a car will obliterate me.
I am a coward, i don't have the guts to end it myself.
>>
>>34886631
You're not a coward you just sound unfulfilled. Jobs, houses and college degrees wont do that, even though people tell you they will. Go out and find people. Friends, girlfriends, boyfriends whatever. Social interaction and that human connection is what we thrive for as a species.

If you have all of those things you're miles ahead of most people I know. It's not too late at all
>>
File: 1481505923833.png (5KB, 205x166px) Image search: [Google]
1481505923833.png
5KB, 205x166px
>>34885207
>>34885464
>at uni
He meant in the REAL world, anon
>>
>>34886674
Lmao.
You don't understand when i say my psychological development was fked since my early years.
I tried to put myself out there, i only faced rejection and mockery. Nobody has ever shown interest in me.
Just because you try one hundred times, doesn't mean that one day you will succeed. Trying again and again while failing only puts further back.
Life was never about fairness or equality.

I am tired of typing in my phone. Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1483749742219.jpg (29KB, 572x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483749742219.jpg
29KB, 572x511px
>it will never be Senior Year again
>you will never go out with your brodies for lunch every Friday
>you will never see your brodies every day again
>tfw no gf
>you will never listen to 80s hits on the way to school in your Charger again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.