[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about girls pretending to be boys on the internet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1481608156406.png (2MB, 1107x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1481608156406.png
2MB, 1107x1060px
How do you feel about girls pretending to be boys on the internet and becoming your friend and the whole time you believe they are a boy?
>>
I would probably delete them if I found out they were a girl and lying to me
>>
>>34884541
I'd probably find it cute
>>
>becoming your friend

i don't know this feel
>>
>>34884541
Listen, seriously

I just think muslims need to leave. We need to close our borders and keep these crazy people out of our country.

I'm not worried. I think it'll all work out. Listen, I was at home depot the other day, looking at doorknobs. There was a lady in a hijab and it really bothered me. Look, I'm all about self expression, but like, why do you need to wear it, right? I just wanted to by doorknobs. So I asked her to take the hijab off, and she got really offended. Her husband, his name must'v been Juan, or Dave, or some muslim name; he complained to home depot.

Then security came when I was buying a hotdog outside. They had one of those cars, with the whirlybird lights that goes "WHOOOOOOOO". They were like a mall cop. But you know, for Home Depot. He said I was bothering the other customers. I had to leave because of the Home Depot mall cop.

Look, man; girls are girls. Girls aren't boys. If a girl pretended to be a boy I'd still totally fuck her, right? But we need to close our borders. That's just how it is.
>>
>>34884577
Why would you find it cute? Wouldn't you feel deceived and betrayed?
>>
girl (male) or girl (female)

i dont think the latter can pull that off
>>
>>34884541
its usually guys pretending to be girls
>>
>>34884594
I might have a little distrust, but I just think it shows like a shy part, I don't know.
>>
>>34884595
You'd be surprised how common that is.
>>
>>34884595
I'm doing exactly that desu
>>
File: 1466999175672.jpg (107KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466999175672.jpg
107KB, 850x850px
>>34884541
I feel neutral, I've yet to meet any woman that is as interesting as a man so I doubt it would ever happen to me.
If it did I'd probably try and gf them if I found out though.

>tfw no tomboy gf
>>
>>34884693
I see this attitude a lot on here, and usually it just means you don't know many interesting people, or you yourself are the problem. there are plenty of great people of whatever gender, along with plenty of shitty people.
>>
File: 1469919023289.jpg (115KB, 850x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1469919023289.jpg
115KB, 850x1236px
>>34884737
>it just means you don't know many interesting people, or you yourself are the problem.
No, it means I've yet to personally meet even a single women who actually likes biology on more than a "Daww look at these cute animals!" level and believe me, I've tried looking. The closest I've gotten is from one single series of nature documentaries with a female host, that's it.

>maybe you're the problem
>he says to a dude on /r9k/
Gee what gave you that idea?

Fuck off roastie defender. 99% of women are bland and uninteresting.
>>
You're really lucky if your natively language is gender neutral, like English.

In Russian you can communicate without revealing your gender because all verbs have feminine and masculine forms.

So pretending to be a male on the Internet is very common here, I'd guess at least 30% of all females frequenters on the Internet do this.
Certainly over 90% of those who use imageboards do this, otherwise you'll be getting shit on in every thread you go to.
>>
>>34884902
> native language
Fix. Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>34884789
>99% of women are bland and uninteresting.
Same goes for men.
>>
File: 1388703398361.jpg (344KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1388703398361.jpg
344KB, 960x960px
>>34884935
>no u, the argument
Sorry that the truth made you toastie roastie. Fuck off.
>>
Indifferent, mostly. I've seen how people with too much free time on videogames can get so I understand why they'd do it I guess.

>>34884789
>99% of women are bland and uninteresting.
Most people are. You're bitching about how they just like cute animals, but the vast majority of people are like that. I mean sure there are people on the level of Jane Goodall who just devote their lives to it but they're so rare it's practically negligible.
>>
>>34884541
i would love it, but every girl i met online was crying for attention&orbiters so i don't think that it would ever happen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.