[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good countries to move to for an American refugee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0787.jpg (64KB, 792x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
64KB, 792x420px
What are some good countries to move to for an American refugee trying to escape a fascist regime? I am thinking of Sweden, Canada, or Japan.
>>
File: faileftist.jpg (32KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
faileftist.jpg
32KB, 300x533px
any western european nation filled with sjws and sluts
>>
Move to a country full of the 3rd world shitskins you love so much.
>>
>>34884332
Mexico! Try Sinaloa. You'll love it there, OP
>>
>>34884332
I heard they are very liberal in North Korea.
>>
>>34884332
>Sweden, Canada, or Japan
guess what? they don't want you anymore than we want them.
>>
File: 1479770043381.jpg (13KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1479770043381.jpg
13KB, 250x166px
>>34884332
Mexico awaits faggot
>>
>>34884332
It doesn't matter, he's getting impeached anyway.
>>
>>34884332
I have family in Canada and could probably easily move there after graduation

I think I will honestly, there's nothing in particular holding me to the US, and republicans will always hold the US back
>>
>>34884434

This, temp visits are fine but people need to learn to stay put in their respective shitholes and improve them if they wish.
>>
>>34884332
What does it matter? You're not going to fucking leave. You're just going to stay here and bitch like every other white-hating, ancestor shaming, civilization rotting bacteria that by dumb luck was put into human form by a God who you don't believe in.
>>
>>34884553
Why? What a stupid mindset.

There is no reason for these limitations of human movement or migration.

Any attempt to do so is a direct limitation on your personal freedom.
>>
>>34884553
>hurr durr i'm too retarded to make a living so please don't come here and give me competition

protectionism is retarded since you're valuing retards more than people who are actually useful. trump supporters should just accept their lot and work at mcdonalds, but they think they're worth more (hint: they're not)
>>
Japan is further to the right than Trump on immigration/naturalization.

Why are libs so dumb?
>>
>>34884565
>There is no reason for these limitations of human movement or migration.

Then leave your front door open at night please.

>>34884585
Protectionism is how Britain, then America, then Japan, then China became powerful economies.
>>
>>34884332
>thinks Trump is fascist for trying to make minor restrictions to the insane immigration policies of the US
>suggests he may move to Japan which has 0% Muslims and 0% Latin Americans or to two countries vastly more white than America
Please kill your retarded antifa ass. You're literally delusional to the point you should be declared mentally ill.
>>
>>34884565

That'd be a fine idea if there was a far smaller number of people living on the planet, now you're directly or indirectly going to inconvenience others if you move. The vast majority of migrants nowadays become a burden to the current inhabitants.
>>
>>34884585

>gurdur I'm going to pack 100 people into this boat constructed for 5
>>
>>34884613
Even if that were true (and you haven't offered any evidence for why it is), the American economy isn't optimized for protectionism. In an increasingly competitive global economy, it's even more important to dump protectionism so you can have a stronger labour force while weakening the labour force of competing countries.
>>
>>34884672
>not understanding population dynamics and that not having population growth is bad for the economy

why do you think germany took so many refugees? it's because there's a labour shortage
>>
>>34884332
Sweden. Not joking. Go to Sweden. Anyone looking to escape the US should go to Sweden.
>>
>>34884690
Look at the alternative:

>People on the right buy the best product, regardless of politics
>People on the left only buy from companies with leftist politics.

Leads to companies like Apple petitioning for the US to become Sweden (with its insane 60+% income tax), while simultaneously moving its production facilities out of the country in order to avoid said increase in taxation.
>>
>>34884715
>not understanding population dynamics
>muh unlimited growth economy

Are you sure you understand it yourself? Germany, Sweden etc. already had very high unemployment before the current immigration wave. There's a balance to keep.
>>
File: 1484551607064.png (231KB, 293x318px) Image search: [Google]
1484551607064.png
231KB, 293x318px
>>34884332
EYE SEE ICY SEA TEA OUR ARE HERE
>>
File: 1346108080509.png (254KB, 850x681px) Image search: [Google]
1346108080509.png
254KB, 850x681px
>>34884715

>the more the merrier

Guess that explains why the average indian or chinese is well off as fuck
>>
>>34884690
>and you haven't offered any evidence for why it is

Read Ha Joon Chang if you think this is some sort of "white supremacist conspiracy", you colossal moron. It's well known that 19th century Britain and early 20th century America had tariff walls and trade barriers to protect domestic industry. Likewise with China today.

>while weakening the labour force of competing countries.

How do you propose to do this?

It certainly hasn't made in dent in the increasing quality of Chinese human capital.

>optimized for protectionism

lmao, what do you even mean by this?

It's hilarious hearing leftists bang on about how amazing neo-liberal economics and free trade is since Trump got elected.

You people are the very definition of useful idiots.
>>
>>34884715
I know a retard who studies history who thinks he's a genius for pointing that out. Except what makes you fags think that these arrogant, entitled subhumans would clean streets and collect garbage for minimum wage when they were promised a white slave, a big house and a german car by their imam?
>>
>>34884715
The Federal Employment Agency in Germany confirmed that 81% of 2015/2016 inflows were unskilled. Meaning no English, no marketable skills whatsoever.

You realize this right?

These people are not equipped in any meaningful way to become a viable part of a capital intensive manufacturing economy. If they were, then immigration would be selective.

The real reason mass immigration happens is because it allows governments to increase consumption and thereby increase GDP as a result.
>>
>>34884332
oh i have an idea
move back to /pol/
>>
I don't understand why refugee policy means you have to allow them permanent residency/settlement.

Why not just grant legit refugees (Somalians and Eritreans and all the other non-Syrians can fuck off) temporary permits until their point of origin is safe to return to, like Japan does?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
no country on this earth wants you
>>
>unemployed libarts fags being able to move to Japan on a permanent basis

lul
>>
>>34884965
Well, I presumed OP actually had a skill to offer that other countries would want.
>>
Uganda has alot of BBC for you to worship, cuckboy
>>
>moving to Canada from USA

Lmfao

We have a weaker dollar. Immigrants coming from YOUR border and we in tons of refugees. Housing market is shit enjoy paying 1mill+ to live near the city
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.