[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's now impossible to discuss meaningful criticism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pepe front.jpg (71KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
pepe front.jpg
71KB, 286x256px
>tfw it's now impossible to discuss meaningful criticism of trump on /pol/ because you'll get called a ctr shill and have your thread derailed or ignored
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34883838
get the fuck out ctr shill
>>
Yea, Trump really fucked up /pol/. I miss when libertarianism was the dominant ideology on /pol/, it wasn't considered sacred and it wasn't untouchable like Trump is today.
>>
>>34883907
>lolbertarianism
Would never work.
>>
>>34883838
I just wish we could have any sort of discussions NOT about Trump.

You used to be able to get a thread to the bump limit within half an hour simply by asking if what people thought about LED bulbs and government subsidies.
>>
>>34883838
I liked it better when reddit kept their politics in /pol/.
Go back to /qa/ if the meanies at /pol/ bullied you again. Keep /r9k/ out of this.
>>
>>34883838
Are you surprised? Why?
>America
>35% of the country is MORBIDLY OBESE
>36% of the country is overweight

Literally 71% of the country is full of fat sacks of shit. Seriously. Some states, like Kentucky, it is even worse. Every 3 out of 4 people you meet are going to be fat as fuck.

Americans cannot take care of themselves. They cannot refrain from shovelling food down their gullets nonstop and eating supersized pizzas for every meal. It's disgusting.

So how exactly is it a surprise that a population of braindead fatasses who can't take care of themselves, vote in a man who is a braindead fatass who can't take care of himself and is surrounded by corrupt sycophants?

America is a social experiment gone wrong. It is a prime example why sheeple should not be allowed to voice their opinions.

When half of your population is literally dying from lack of discipline and self-control, they should not be trusted to make any intelligent decisions.
>>
Do you actually present arguments and try to create a good thread or do you just yell BLUMPF BTFO?
>>
>>34883838
>criticism of trump
>meaningful
lel get the fuck out of our board faggot. /r9k/ is not for libtards
>>
>>34884508
Take a look at the /pol/ catalog right now. Every OP trying to start meaningful discussion of the Russian revelations that have come out over the last 5 hours or so is called a shill.
The damage control is real.
>>
>>34884547
OK anon. You're not original for creating those threads. People are just tired of the hysteria from the left.
>>
>>34884229
>HEY EVERYONE LOOK I AM A COMMUNIST AND I WANT MUH NANNY STATE

you subhumans should be gassed as enemies of the state
>>
>>34883838

It's the same with UKIP/Farage, but Worst with Trump
>>
>>34884544
>/r9k/ is not for libtards

It's quite possible to be a Trump supporting conservative, and not think he is 100% perfect in literally every single thing he does.
>>
>>34884767
kill you'reself cuck
>>
same goes for everything else. everyone just keeps pushing shit to a side. no one's allowed to be in the middle.
>>
>>34884547
Dude, I just don't give a shit about anything to do with Trump. I'm all for talking politics, but everything from the right is damage control regarding Trump, and everything from the left is an attempt to damage Trump.

This is what happens when the left has spent Trump's ENTIRE fucking presidency crying wolf. Maybe there really IS a wolf in the "Russian Revelations." I don't know, and I just don't give a shit anymore.

If you can get off the fucking subject of Trump, and anything related to him, then I'm willing to give a listen. But there's a reason I'm on here, and not /pol/. I'm burned out on Trump. The dude could literally turn Iran to glass right now, and I would not give a shit.
>>
>>34884767
Whoa whoa buddy take it easy with the reason here. This is a place to be extreme and absolutist.
>>
>>34884875
This. Mods should fucking ban political posters on /r9k/. We are not your spillover sponges. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.